Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at JFK

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2019, 10:17 am

Originally Posted by Ijones027
is there a special aisle for ee at jfk,lga?
Exec and Exec Elite share an aisle at JFK.

I have't ever rented at LGA, but my experience has been that National only has 2 "aisles" at every location - "Emerald Aisle" for general members, and "Executive Area" for Executive and Executive Elite members. You can see this when you click open the View Benefits section for each member level on this page: https://www.nationalcar.com/en/emera.../benefits.html
Old Apr 1, 2019, 4:37 am

From the comments on ft it seems at least dca and mco have ee , is there a wiki on which airports have

Last edited by Ijones027; Apr 1, 2019 at 4:52 am
Old Apr 15, 2019, 7:25 am

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
First time visiting JFK to rent a car. Executive selection had some GT chargers, Nissan Murano’s, and a few pickup trucks. Snagged this brand new Volvo sitting at the end of the aisle. First I have seen of the new S60’s. Nice ride

xienon and Ordpc like this.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 7:40 am

Thanks, will be there Thursday evening but can't take a pickup truck or charger with four adults, worried about the holiday weekend.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 7:51 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Brighton Line
Thanks, will be there Thursday evening but can't take a pickup truck or charger with four adults, worried about the holiday weekend.
Well hope you made an SUV reservation because I imagine many others did for the holiday weekend.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Apr 17, 2019, 6:56 am
Moderator: National Car

Programs: Delta PM, National EE, Hertz PC, Hilton DM
Originally Posted by Brighton Line
A Charger is probably your best FCAR option, it has a huge trunk and adequate legroom in the back for normal-size people.
Old May 28, 2019, 7:13 am

Hey guys, if I reserve a compact SUV in JFK, what would I likely get?
Old Jun 3, 2019, 12:06 pm

Picked up Friday night, 5/31. ES included an XTS with 30K that smelled like cigarettes, a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with cloth seats, a Dodge Ram, a Camry, an Explorer with leather, a brand new Charger SXT with leather, and several brand new Altima SLs. I ended up taking the Charger.

There was also at least one brand new Altima SL in EA.
Old Jun 10, 2019, 11:19 am

Picked up 6/9 and the only think worth a mention were a couple of Cadillac XTS’s on the line. Thought I would try the Volkswagen Atlas. I see it from time to time but have never driven one. It packs a nice punch when you need to pass a slow moving vehicle 😃

Ordpc likes this.
Old Jul 12, 2019, 5:41 am

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plt
They've really upped their game Here. I got a personalized email offering any assistance with my recent rental. Had a question and got resolution in a few hours.
Old Jul 26, 2019, 6:02 am

Grabbed my first Ford Mustang GT from any National location. Wish they had the GT coupe as I prefer a coupe over a convertible.

xienon and Ordpc like this.
Old Aug 1, 2019, 12:25 pm

My recent rental of a Lincoln MKX

Ordpc likes this.
Old Aug 7, 2019, 6:35 am

Decided I would show a Mitsubishi some love. I always see them but have never picked one until now.

Ordpc and Joonydell like this.
Old Sep 10, 2019, 1:31 pm

Good selection at JFK today. Mid and full size SUVs, Nissan sedans, some base Challengers, a Challenger R/T, a Charger R/T as well as a couple of Cadillac Escalades in the upgrade spots.

Beware if you want to rent an upgrade here. You have to go in and speak to a manager, they will not rent them 1 way and they have a $1,000 deposit.

I dropoff and pickup here 1,2 sometimes 3 times a month. Last month I opened up an upgrade car and within seconds there were 2 agents at the car. One standing in front of it, the other at the drivers window. Basically giving me the "rundown" on upgrade vehicles here.

They were quite rude and I got pretty pissed off quickly. I know they dont know me from jack, but with 42 rentals and 93 days already this year, I felt they needed some customer service training.

I brought this up to the National Twitter account and they were immediately responsive and handled the matter in a professional way - and showing appreciation for mine and my companies business throughout this and past years.

Last edited by 2Labs; Sep 10, 2019 at 7:39 pm
Old Sep 12, 2019, 9:08 pm

Good selection tonight at JFK again. While I *really* wanted to take the Challenger R/T on the lot, I took the brand new Volvo XC90. It was a really nice vehicle ... great seats, excellent power, automatic cruise, pilot assist, android auto, heads up display and more.

I have a great relationship with my local National/Enterprise office and try to bring them back cars they want in their inventory. In exchange, they give me excellent cars when I am looking for something special.

Todays inventory at JFK included: Challengers base & R/T, chargers base & R/T, vw atlas, Nissans, a good selection of SUV'S and sedans. JFK can be hit or miss some days, today was a great selection day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.