4x Ford Expedition Max
1x Chevrolet Suburban
2x Ford Explorer
5x Ram 1500
1x Chrysler 300
3x Jeep Wrangler

Premier:
1x Cadillac Escalade

Best SUV exec selection I've seen at this location in a very long time.
joepa26 and kangz123 like this.
Old Dec 24, 2022, 8:51 am

Around 1900 on 12/23 - sorry no photos, as yesterday was a gongshow at SEA for departures or arrivals, and I was one of the lucky ones, arriving at ~1830 when I was originally slated to arrive around 0700 - long day.

I want to say EA was a normal sea of average Nissan and Chevy sedans and small crossovers - I quickly walked past and didn't take notes. ES was pick your color Charger or Challenger - all looked pretty fresh and brand new, most if not all appeared to mostly be GT trim, also a Camaro and I think a Colorado and maybe a couple others I forget. VIP had an Enclave which seemed odd, and a basic looking 530i - upgrade special section was Maserati Ghibli and Levante. As Seattle just had a snow and ice event, I didn't expect to see any SUVs/4x4s - but no shortage of vehicles anyway. I had a luxury reservation, and nothing caught my eye in that class. There was also a small group waiting to be assisted by the lone agent at the little kiosk office - no doubt a headache to be working at the airport yesterday. I had a concurrent reservation at Sixt, and went with that - although I Iike National, but Sixt had a wide assortment and no line, and I had a good rate.
Old Dec 28, 2022, 3:53 pm

Caught a glance of ES from the escalator around 1230 on 12/27. Looked like a similar lineup of big Mopars along with what looked like a prior gen Tundra - I recall seeing one of these prior, so it could have been. Nothing with a premium badge caught my eye. Didn't notice any SUVs either, maybe still taken from people snapping them up during winter weather.
Old Mar 8, 2023, 2:27 pm

Tue Mar 7 2:30pm:

Lot was quite sparse, only 20 or so cars between EA and ES.

ES:
1x Ford Expedition
1x Chevrolet Suburban
1x Mazda CX5
1x Mazda CX30
1x Nissan Rogue

1x Ford Mustang
5-10 minivans

Premier:
1x Cadillac Escalade
1x Land Rover
joepa26, funnyfarm299 and oftech like this.
Old May 5, 2023, 11:12 pm

Came in a little past midnight on 3/3 (technically 3/4). EA had about three sedans. Saw the following in ES:
~5 Chevy Equinox
~5 Buick Envision
~5 Hyundai Tucson
Subaru Ascent
Honda Passport
Kia Niro
Mazda CX-5
Nissan Frontier
​​​​Dodge Challenger
Mitsubishi Outlander
Ford Escape
​​​​
Old Jun 7, 2023, 7:41 pm

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, AAdvantage, Bonvoy, Hertz 5*, Emerald Club
May 27th, 10:00 AM

Being the Saturday of Memorial day weekend, I didn't expect much, and I was correct. There were about a dozen cars in the entire lot, and the attendant at the desk basically told anyone with a reservation to take their pick of anything. We reserved a midsize SUV, and there was an almost brand new Nissan Rogue waiting. Others at this time looked to be:

2022 Buick Encore
Jeep Wrangler
RAM 1500
Generic sedans

June 3rd 6:00 PM
Much more availability. As I was dropping off, I saw the lot pretty packed with a variety of cars. Among others, ES had:

6 x Hyundai Santa Fe
3 x Ford Expedition
Toyota Rav 4
2 x Audi Q3

If anyone wants to play "guess the car by the headlights" I have a couple of blurry photos I could post.
funnyfarm299 likes this.
Old Jun 14, 2023, 8:04 pm

Tue June 13 10:30pm:

Sparse. No EA at all. ~15 cars in ES.

ES:

3x Chevrolet Tahoe
1x Volkswagen Tiguan
1x Volkswagen Tiguan
1x GMC Terrain
1x Chevrolet Traverse
1x Jeep Wrangler
1x Jeep Gladiator

1-2 Minivans

No premier/upgrade vehicles.
Old Jun 25, 2023, 12:54 pm

6/9/23 around 11:45pm

Didn't thoroughly check EA, was tired. Long travel day. Flight delayed 2.25 hrs. Total CF trying to get a bus to the rental car center in the rain. SEA is a top 3 worst airport in America to get from baggage claim to rental car pick up. Took 30 mins from curb (bus stop) to rows of cars. I reserved Standard SUV, nothing in that section, no greeter (was busy getting a suburban for someone), I just went to ES. Huge line checking out of National, got a couple kettles in front of me doing their walkaround while at the booth (not when getting in car in it's space or while in line (like I did)). I was not amused. The National employee at the booth was pleasant.
EA
-Some pickups (F150's)
-Corollas
-Sentras
ES (pretty full)
-Camry
-couple of XC40s
-Equinoxes for days
-Buick Encore or Envisons (or both) for days
-Murano
-Edge (or 2)
-Rogues for days
-Rav4
-Mitsu Outlander (the one that looks like a rogue)
-VW Tiguan (with huge pano roof, what I look for) I took this one. 13k miles. Nice SUV, cannot believe with the size it's only an intermediate SUV.
-A couple malibus.
Old Jun 25, 2023, 1:09 pm

6/19/23 around 9:15pm

Returned a rental picked up on 6/9/23 - Nice person checking in, quick process.
While walking back to bus to terminal I took a few photos since I wasn't that interested since I was leaving. Give yourself 30 mins to get from return lines to terminal. The bus frequency and traffic are terrible at SEA.

EA - half full
-Prius
-a few Malibus
-Sentras and corollas for days.

ES - 3/4 full - bad photos so these are what I could see.
-4runner
-F150
-Rogues for days
-Malibu
-Altima
-a few Rav4s
-Buick Envision or Encore (can't quite tell).

Note: Escalade in the upgrade section.
Old Jul 31, 2023, 10:02 pm

Pretty good selection

Saw two Audio SUVs and a couple Volvo cars. Camrys and Altimas. Took a new Maxima.
Old Aug 3, 2023, 1:39 pm

Back on Jul 16th the selecting in ES was kinda meh. Aisle was full, but nothing really stood out as anything beyond what I'd normally expect to see. Lot of low-ed small to midsize suv's, but nothing really with all that great of a trim level. At one point they were driving an Audi Q5 down the aisle I think looking for somewhere to put it, but no empty spaces so they kept driving, I wouldn't have minded trying that. Ended up taking a Nissan Pathfinder because it fit what I needed for the week. Pretty sure it was an SV trim with 4wd, so nothing exciting. Wired-only android auto. Not necessarily a great car for driving around Seattle in places, but worked reasonably well for our time on the Olympic Peninsula.
Old Aug 24, 2023, 8:13 am

Any updates recently? We are flying in tonight (Thursday night) around 10pm and hoping to see some bigger cars like Tahoes and trucks

Update:
ES was half full, generic sedans and 5 seater SUVs, 2 minivans. Since I was looking for a bigger car I headed straight to the "truck section" of the aisle. There were 5 F150 XLT and, surprisingly, a brand new 2024 Silverado LTZ (which I ended up taking). Low miles, very well equipped (digital gauge cluster, cooled seats, 360 camera etc), WA plate.

Last edited by hourlongflyer; Sep 8, 2023 at 9:23 am
Old Oct 22, 2023, 9:36 pm

Weds Oct 18 4pm:

Unicorn day for SUVs

ES:
5-6 Expedition MAX Limited
1 Suburban
Cadillac Escalade! It had 15k miles, but I've never seen one on ES

jizen, AppleBoy97 and huskyflyer like this.
Old Dec 19, 2023, 2:02 am

Programs: National Executive
12/18 9 am has the lots close to full, but has a lot of boring cars.

Executive Aisle has 2 Audi Q3s that didn’t last long before being taken as well as a Toyota 4Runner SR5. The rest are various crossovers from Asian and American makes. There are also a bit of Malibus and other sedans mixed in.

Emerald Aisle is full of boring sedans, mostly Malibus and Altimas.

I asked if I can take one of the F150s that’s kinda put away in the storage lot. They let me and that’s what I left with: a 2023 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 with 15k miles. Has the 5.0 V8 engine.

I’ve been loving that truck.
AppleBoy97 likes this.
Old Dec 21, 2023, 7:27 am

Programs: National Executive
Took a look at the aisle at 12/21 5:30 am when I was returning the truck.

Executive Aisle has a decent selection having 3 Q3s and 2 A4s as well as a Wrangler. The rest were 2 Accords, a Camry, a Malibu, and various Asian and American crossovers

Emerald Aisle has a RAV4, a Rogue, an Escape, and various sedans (mostly Malibus, Altimas, Camrys, and a Jetta)

VIP section got a Genesis G70, a Chrysler 300, a Volvo S60, and an Audi sedan of some sort.

Loved my F150 Lariat rental. That Coyote 5.0 V8 puts a smile to my face and it’s pretty well equipped. It’s my favorite 1/2 ton truck.

AppleBoy97 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.