Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at SEA

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2021, 2:56 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Glob, IHG Spire, Hilton Diamond, National EE, Hertz PC, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by jacksondb
Any updates on EA offerings at SEA in recent days as leisure travel picks up? I've got an EA reservation for 7/13 and am slightly nervous about finding an empty lot given the current climate and SEA's popularity in the summer. TIA!
Got in on a Saturday morning a couple weeks back and both EA/ES were filled with generic ICARs, at least 70% of which were from Kia/Hyundai/Nissan, a few lightly equipped full sized sedans, a smattering of pickup trucks, and choose any color Nissan Rogue Sport. The only noteworthy thing I saw was a bright red Wrangler and a very spartan Ford Edge and Mitsubishi Eclipse. Was going for a mid-sized SUV, so that's the variety I remembered. There were plenty of cars - I'd guess at least 50-60 across both aisles, but only a handful of different makes/models. The employee that I spoke to did not seem too interested in finding anything better, stating simply that the location is overbooked for the day I arrived and that what you see is what you get. Went with one of the Rogues, which was ... fine.

Last edited by Raylan; Jun 21, 2021 at 3:03 pm
Old Jun 24, 2021, 4:02 am

Originally Posted by Raylan
Got in on a Saturday morning a couple weeks back and both EA/ES were filled with generic ICARs, at least 70% of which were from Kia/Hyundai/Nissan, a few lightly equipped full sized sedans, a smattering of pickup trucks, and choose any color Nissan Rogue Sport. The only noteworthy thing I saw was a bright red Wrangler and a very spartan Ford Edge and Mitsubishi Eclipse. Was going for a mid-sized SUV, so that's the variety I remembered. There were plenty of cars - I'd guess at least 50-60 across both aisles, but only a handful of different makes/models. The employee that I spoke to did not seem too interested in finding anything better, stating simply that the location is overbooked for the day I arrived and that what you see is what you get. Went with one of the Rogues, which was ... fine.
This was my experience recently as well.
jacksondb likes this.
Old Jul 12, 2021, 6:19 am

Programs: WS Gold, AC 75K, Hertz PC, National EE, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Bills Mafia
Do they even offer vehicles in Premier Selection anymore here? When was the last time anyone saw anything decent here?
Old Jul 12, 2021, 8:52 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Yes, they usually have a few vehicles in Premier Selection, but they absolutely will not give them out as upgrades.

The staff here is now mostly Enterprise and they generally range from disinterested to flat out rude/unhelpful.
Ordpc likes this.
Old Jul 12, 2021, 9:40 am

Programs: WS Gold, AC 75K, Hertz PC, National EE, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Bills Mafia
Originally Posted by Kacee
Yes, they usually have a few vehicles in Premier Selection, but they absolutely will not give them out as upgrades.

The staff here is now mostly Enterprise and they generally range from disinterested to flat out rude/unhelpful.
I am using free days to access the Executive Aisle as an EE. So I don't mind paying to get something nice.
Assuming it won't be chaos yet at 9 am

Thanks
Ordpc likes this.
Old Jul 13, 2021, 6:53 pm

Programs: AS MVP 100K, DL Platinum,WN A-list, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Will have an after hour pick up at SEA.(scheduled to land on Southwest at 12:20 a.m.)

Anyone has similar experience? The websites states location only operational till 11:59 p.m.

I thought it was a rental car facility, not 24/7?
Old Jul 14, 2021, 3:50 am

Originally Posted by Noahf989
Will have an after hour pick up at SEA.(scheduled to land on Southwest at 12:20 a.m.)

Anyone has similar experience? The websites states location only operational till 11:59 p.m.

I thought it was a rental car facility, not 24/7?
National's policy used to be to stay open until the last flight landed when there are still reservations.

But they stopped that last year and the closing time is more firm. I've seen locations close early before despite outstanding reservations. So I wouldn't bet on it.
Auto Enthusiast, joepa26 and Ordpc like this.
Old Sep 4, 2021, 7:37 pm

Programs: American Express Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hertz President's Circle, National Executive Elite
Luxury SUV vs. Premium SUV

Picking up here next month and using a few free days. Looking for extra space and between booking either a Luxury or Premium SUV. The last thing I want to get stuck with is a QX80, but if I have a luxury SUV reservation and the QX80 is all they have, will they let me take something else (i.e. a Suburban/Yukon)?

Any recent reports on larger SUVs at this location?
Old Sep 4, 2021, 7:51 pm

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by ChristopherJN
if I have a luxury SUV reservation and the QX80 is all they have, will they let me take something else (i.e. a Suburban/Yukon)?
It's luck of the draw pretty much everywhere these days. But I'd expect them to let you take a Suburban/Yukon/Expedition. IME they would not let you take a Range Rover or similar Premier Selection.
Old Sep 7, 2021, 9:34 am

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, Finnair Plat, Bonvoy Titanium, National EE
Sunday Sept 5th just before 5:00 pm.

Lot virtually empty. There was as far as I could tell just 1 car in the Executive area (another came in before I left). However, it was a brilliant one by (2020/1 at least) aisle standards, a Turbo Blue Audi A5 Sportback, 261hp. There was also a Q5 in the VIP area.

Returning, on Labor day around 5pm:

The lot was full with (I guess) the normal assortment of cars. I do think there was a Mustang; I didn't see any other very interesting choices. There was another turbo blue A5 with weird license plates (didn't get to see which state), but this time in the VIP section.
Old Sep 8, 2021, 10:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

as noted above Monday night the lot was packed (although nothing exciting - i took new rogue).. tuesday afternoon as i returned there were no cars whatsoever and about 15-20 very annoyed folks waiting in line... i guess business travel picked up and everything got scooped up in half day..
Ordpc likes this.
Old Sep 9, 2021, 9:22 pm

Originally Posted by dc9northwest
Sunday Sept 5th just before 5:00 pm.

Lot virtually empty. There was as far as I could tell just 1 car in the Executive area (another came in before I left). However, it was a brilliant one by (2020/1 at least) aisle standards, a Turbo Blue Audi A5 Sportback, 261hp.
That may be the all time score at this location!

Originally Posted by azepine00
i guess business travel picked up and everything got scooped up in half day..
IME it's virtually all leisure travelers at SEA these days.

This location is regularly sold out if you try to book less than a week out.
Ordpc likes this.
Old Sep 30, 2021, 1:51 pm

Programs: American Express Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hertz President's Circle, National Executive Elite
Any sightings for larger SUVs at this location? Picking up tomorrow night (Luxury SUV reservation with free days), and was hoping for something nice.
Old Oct 1, 2021, 8:11 am

Was there around 11am on a Tuesday Morning. Never made it to the aisle.
PS had a Maserati Levante, Range Rover, and an A6.

Took the Maserati.
Auto Enthusiast, Kacee and Ordpc like this.
Old Dec 21, 2021, 10:04 pm

Programs: AS 100K
12/21 7am

Best selection I’ve ever seen at any location. The entire EA and EC aisles were full. Super sad that this is the ONE time I’ve ever needed a specific vehicle (a minivan at that).

EA-
Loads of Challengers, Chargers, Dodge Ram extended cabs, Maximas, Camrys, Cherokees, Rogues, one Grand Cherokee, a few Mini Cooper Countryman’s, one mustang GT, several Camaro’s

EC-
Pick your flavor of lower tier Nissans (Altimas, Sentras, Kicks), Chrysler Pacifica’s. I think I also saw Jettas and Corolla’s, but didn’t look too closely since I needed a minivan.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.