Wiki Posts
Search

Airline Status Match Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2023, 5:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by danger
An email. When you submit a match request, it creates an internal "incident" number for tracking. On first impressions, it appears to be a well-run organisation.
Thanks!
I got that incident number and that is.
Old Jul 25, 2023, 5:40 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
Originally Posted by Stingyguy
Now how do you enter your ITA status number into Delta? ITA it's not even listed.
Hi. I have not flown with Delta using my ITA number to get priority, etc. so I can´t be of help. Maybe somebody else can.
Old Jul 29, 2023, 7:48 am

Programs: All of them
I was able to match AA Executive Platinum to Kenya Airways Platinum. Just needed the "AAdvantage Card" from the app and a copy of my passport. Match was done overnight and expired 7/31/2024.
Old Jul 29, 2023, 8:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Rusty45398
I was able to match AA Executive Platinum to Kenya Airways Platinum. Just needed the "AAdvantage Card" from the app and a copy of my passport. Match was done overnight and expired 7/31/2024.
How long does it take for you to get the match? I sent mine in about a week ago and still haven't heard from them. In a way I don't mind them processing it in August so the expiry will be in August instead.
Old Jul 29, 2023, 8:55 am

Programs: All of them
Originally Posted by nacho
How long does it take for you to get the match? I sent mine in about a week ago and still haven't heard from them. In a way I don't mind them processing it in August so the expiry will be in August instead.
Overnight for me.
nacho likes this.
Old Jul 29, 2023, 10:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Rusty45398
Overnight for me.
Did they send you an email notifying that it has been done?
Old Aug 2, 2023, 12:48 am

They do. If you received an incident open email, they are on it.
Old Aug 2, 2023, 2:13 am

I didn't get an email beyond the initial "incident", but checking my account the status change was done after a few days. Very nice
Old Aug 2, 2023, 3:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by danam
I didn't get an email beyond the initial "incident", but checking my account the status change was done after a few days. Very nice
I still haven't got mine, so I think I need to do a follow up.
Old Aug 4, 2023, 3:47 am

Originally Posted by flying_blue_white_red
Very useful, thank you so much for sharing ! I wonder if it could work with a existing account that was downgraded from Silver to Emerald during Covid? Has the dedicated RwandAir Dream Lounge been (temporary/permanently?) closed at Kigali airport? In 2020 (domectic flight) and 2021 (international), we used this one and not the Pearl lounge ( which are very similar though).
Q1 Assume yes, they are easy to talk with if you get old on one (phone, airport or city office)
Q2 Both Lounges are open 24/7 and have been that since the end of the corona hype. The lounges are improving on food with several hot dishes and heavy meaty snacks and brochettes. The wines are few (all ex RSA) but very drinkable. Coffee is excellent. Beers have been entrenched to local beers only (incl. local Heineken). The brands are few but stocks are inexhaustible. The Dream lounge has at least panorama view although away from the lanes. The Pearl lounge has still blinded their windows towards runways. Showers are working.

4 very recent pix from Pearl lounge

Old Aug 6, 2023, 11:38 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Platinum, FlyingBlue Gold, Hilton Gold, Mucci des repas d'enfant
I still haven't got mine, so I think I need to do a follow up.
mine is showing this morning from a status match submitted on 26th July. BA gold to Asante Gold. No notification that the match had been processed. Valid until end august 24
Old Aug 8, 2023, 4:27 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond (*G), KQ Asante Gold (ST+), Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Gold
Matched Asiana Diamond to Asante Gold, took about 48 hours. No notification that the match happened either. Valid through 8/24.
Old Aug 9, 2023, 4:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

My husband and kids are TK G, they matched them to Silver, while I got matched to G with TK G.
Old Aug 9, 2023, 11:18 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium Elite, VSE/MVC Chairman's Club
Aeroplan 35K got matched to Silver
Old Aug 10, 2023, 10:01 am

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Ambassador
I tried to chance it and asked for my BA Gold to be matched to Platinum when I sent my documentation off.
Did not get a response, but my Asante Rewards is now showing Gold. Still great for so little effort.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.