Reload this Page >

Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2012, 10:03 pm

Thanks very much. I was able to just change the date and pay the $10 increased fee.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 5:29 am

Originally Posted by ORD-TGU
Radisson just keeps on giving! Besides the 4500 e-rewards sign up bonus, I got 2k for the welcome promo, plus 2k online booking and on top of that the hotel's welcome gift for gold was a choice of items, I chose 3K. After the 20X points per $, and Gold Bonus 50%, I got the 50K. Largest payout ever!!!
How did you receive the 2k welcome promo on top of the 4.5k e-rewards sign up? Was it not one of the other, depending on what link you signed up via?
Old Jun 22, 2012, 11:07 am

Originally Posted by pazza2000
How did you receive the 2k welcome promo on top of the 4.5k e-rewards sign up? Was it not one of the other, depending on what link you signed up via?
I also received both. Not sure how. Pretty sure I only signed up for the 4.5k e-rewards.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 11:22 am

Programs: UA, AA, US, DL, PC Plat, Dollar, Avis, National, SPG, HH Gold, CC Gold
Originally Posted by RedRiver
I just checked into the Radisson - O'Hare.

I must say, I am pretty impressed so far. Received two breakfast coupons at check-in and had some welcome amenities waiting in our room. The Roo is pretty average for this class of hotel, but very modern looking. The bed is a Sleep Number, which is extremely comfortable.

I can't see myself ever NEEDING to stay at a hotel near ORD, but I would definitely consider the Radisson if the situation arose.

^^^

Have to disagree with you on this one. As I posted to the CC forum, we had a very different experience with the O'Hare Radisson. Room not available 5 hours after check in time. Still had to wait 45 minutes to get to check in. Sleep number bed did not work. Actually out of the last 4 Radisson rewervations we have made, in only one of them did the bed work properly. We find that only one side seems to work.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 5:09 pm

How quickly have people received their 50k bonus points after completing the stay?
Old Jun 22, 2012, 5:27 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by aureo11
How quickly have people received their 50k bonus points after completing the stay?
I'd give it 3 days after check-out ... that's how long it takes to post the normal hotel stay points. Once those post, the 44K/50K should post automatically.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 7:57 am

Received the Topcashback for the Radisson, but not the Country Inn, not the Park Inn. Stayed at all 3 over a week ago. So 1 out of 3 so far. The CI and PI doesnt even show as pending or any record of those 2.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 8:08 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by flyertm
Received the Topcashback for the Radisson, but not the Country Inn, not the Park Inn. Stayed at all 3 over a week ago. So 1 out of 3 so far. The CI and PI doesnt even show as pending or any record of those 2.
Didn't get the topcash back for Radisson. This really made me mad.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 8:21 am

Originally Posted by blackmamba
Didn't get the topcash back for Radisson. This really made me mad.
Didn't get anything back either. At least all the stays are under $77.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 2:21 pm

This also happened for the Country Inn in Bradenton,FL.
Old Jun 24, 2012, 1:04 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Data point:

Checked in to Country Inn & Suites in Ontario, CA on 6/20. Used the room to take a nap but left before 8pm and didn't check out in person. Points posted today 6/24 (47.4K with 44K bonus).
Old Jun 24, 2012, 1:15 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by metoo
Didn't get anything back either. At least all the stays are under $77.
I don't get what's going on. Do you guys know why TopCashBack isn't giving us our money?
Old Jun 24, 2012, 1:22 pm

When I go to my account on TCB and bring up my Cashback By Merchant I see my Country Inn and Suites stays under "retailer"....I hit that link and here is what it says.....

"Transactions completed between May 31 and June 21 may automatically track at $0.00 or be declined. Please accept our apologies and be assured that we are working hard to resolve this matter for valid transactions. If you experience this, please do not worry. Simply send us a ticket via your account and we willl give you an update."

I have not yet tried to contact them but it seems that they are at least aware of the problem.....I had two stays a week and a half ago.....
Old Jun 24, 2012, 1:52 pm

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Transactions show for Radisson and CI&S, but not for Park Inn.
Old Jun 24, 2012, 3:03 pm

Got my 50k points (+2k online booking, +2635 room cost+silver bonus, +250 food and beverage points, except I didn't buy any food. Gotta check my cc bill) for my stay at Buena Park Radisson Suites. Got a nice room, had a good stay. Saw a fun Angels/Giants game.

Went from 0 to 155k points in pretty quickly with this promo, very happy with it. Hope they do similar next year, and I get my fiancee in on it too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.