Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2012, 8:55 am

Originally Posted by bluerunningsocks
Anyone confirm that you don't have to physically check out, only in? I did radisson and country but I actually checked out to be on the safe side. Gonna be passing through a cheap park inn city soon and I'd like to check in and get outta there. I don't see how it would make a difference if you physically checked out, but just want some confirmation

Also-does anyone have any experience with how long points transfers between accounts take and what the minimum transfer amounts are?
Confirmed. I've checked in and then left the city right after. Bonus points have been credited for all 6 stays I've done for myself and family.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 8:35 pm

Points just posted for the stay I did for my Dad on Sunday night. He just called to add my name to the res and say that I'd be checking in first. I didn't check out at the front desk; I just left after having my complimentary breakfast.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 8:40 pm

Just got my points for my stays in ABQ. One night at the Park Inn, one night at the Country Inn and Suites. Total of 95,998 points after online booking bonus, points per dollar, silver bonus points. Not bad. Got a night at Radisson Buena Park coming up next week.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 11:41 pm

I'm planning on doing a Radisson/Park Inn/Country Inn spree in one day. Anyone has an idea if checking in on the same date at (3) different properties will cause any issue with receiving the bonus points?
Old Jun 15, 2012, 12:44 am

Originally Posted by penner42
Just got my points for my stays in ABQ. One night at the Park Inn, one night at the Country Inn and Suites. Total of 95,998 points after online booking bonus, points per dollar, silver bonus points. Not bad. Got a night at Radisson Buena Park coming up next week.
Nice, I'm doing the same ABQ hotels and going to the Newport Radisson.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 10:09 am

In southern California the Ontario Country Inn & Suites has a cheap night June 24-25, and the Ontario Radisson has July 6-7 via the 30% off.

After TCB I'll be ai for $131 for the two.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 11:28 am
Formerly known as vgandhi

Programs: Delta 1 MM and Platinum, United Premier Platinum, Starwood Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Choice Gold

Spend one night in Radisson Dublin airport for $ 100 and country inn and suites in Jacksonville for $ 80 and received 94000 club Carlson bonus points today
Old Jun 15, 2012, 1:42 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
anyone figure out a way to get the bonuses to post without even checking in?
Old Jun 15, 2012, 3:52 pm

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
Originally Posted by ianturner
anyone figure out a way to get the bonuses to post without even checking in?
If they did,
they would be unwise to discuss it here.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 5:20 pm

delete

Last edited by metoo; Jun 15, 2012 at 6:11 pm
Old Jun 15, 2012, 6:11 pm

Originally Posted by Stubtify
In southern California the Ontario Country Inn & Suites has a cheap night June 24-25, and the Ontario Radisson has July 6-7 via the 30% off.

After TCB I'll be ai for $131 for the two.

Just booked for both...one week apart

Going to be 100 miles total per stay.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 6:27 pm

Originally Posted by CodeAdam10
I'm planning on doing a Radisson/Park Inn/Country Inn spree in one day. Anyone has an idea if checking in on the same date at (3) different properties will cause any issue with receiving the bonus points?
Anyone? Any thoughts?

Not trying to get crazy but time is of the essence so I'm honestly seeking feedback for any foreseeable problems with doing a hotel-run in (1) night for all (3) brands. Thanks for any feedback. ^
Old Jun 15, 2012, 6:32 pm

Programs: PC Pl, UA 1K, CC Gl
Anyone? Any thoughts?

Not trying to get crazy but time is of the essence so I'm honestly seeking feedback for any foreseeable problems with doing a hotel-run in (1) night for all (3) brands. Thanks for any feedback. ^
Don't do it. Use your wife's account, or brother etc. Look in their T&C if overlaping stays get points. But I would not do it anyway.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 10:27 pm

Programs: Some.
I just checked into the Radisson - O'Hare.

I must say, I am pretty impressed so far. Received two breakfast coupons at check-in and had some welcome amenities waiting in our room. The Roo is pretty average for this class of hotel, but very modern looking. The bed is a Sleep Number, which is extremely comfortable.

I can't see myself ever NEEDING to stay at a hotel near ORD, but I would definitely consider the Radisson if the situation arose.

^^^
Old Jun 15, 2012, 10:50 pm

Programs: A loyal Amerisuites customer... oh wait
Anyone? Any thoughts?

This question has been covered. You'll be lucky if you do earn points for 2 properties... and mattress hopping 3 properties should justifiably raise a red flag with Carlson. You might all your bonuses in jeopardy.

Go with multiple accountholders, or just find a way to do different nights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.