Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2012, 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by emptiness
we already booked country inn stay for june end but now we want in first week of july, do I still get the 44k points if I book for July and than call to cancel the one booked for June end?
thanks
Seems your same question was answered already right before this post
Old Jun 10, 2012, 7:24 pm
Suspended

country inn 44k sign up confirm not received in email!

Originally Posted by infamousdx
Seems your same question was answered already right before this post
yes! my bad! Just 1 question, I checked my email for country inn 44k sign up offer and I found it nowhere in my inbox or junk email or in deleted section.
I see the confirmation email for Radisson & Park Inn sign up only.
I checked the Country inn offer site SOGOCOUNTRY by entering my CC number and it says "you are already registered" I don't know of this can mean I registered for the other 2 or I actually did signed up for this country inn 44k too?

We changed the reservation date online without problem. My wife canceled first and than rebooked for a different date for her deal.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 10:58 am

yes! my bad! Just 1 question, I checked my email for country inn 44k sign up offer and I found it nowhere in my inbox or junk email or in deleted section.
I checked the Country inn offer site SOGOCOUNTRY by entering my CC number and it says "you are already registered" I don't know of this can mean I registered for the other 2 or I actually did signed up for this country inn 44k too?

We changed the reservation date online without problem. My wife canceled first and than rebooked for a different date for her deal.
I think I saw someone report that the country inns promotion reached the threshold for the 44k points a while back. If I recollect correctly that would mean that you would only get 15K C points for your stay.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 11:05 am

not being .....y here but does any one think this should all be move to the Radisson forum ? - I've had enough of people asking the same questions over and over again in both forums - at least then I would only have to read their duplicated questions in only one place Just my 0.02.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 3:07 pm

Location: AA-Plat 7 Mil, UA-Plat 2 Mil, BA - Silv., KLM/AF- Plat, Bonvoy-Plat.
The 44k point registration for a Park Inn stay is now closed as well.
Old Jun 12, 2012, 12:39 am
Used to be 'slotownmomma'

Programs: Too many to list!

I think you are saying you can't remember if you sign up or not for Country Inn? Well, you must have or the system would have let you register for the lesser bonus, 15,000 points. So you are good to go!
Old Jun 12, 2012, 9:10 am

Does anyone know how stringently the in person check in requirements are being enforced? If I make a reservation and don't show, I still get charged. Would I also get the points?
Old Jun 12, 2012, 9:30 am

Originally Posted by crimson12
Does anyone know how stringently the in person check in requirements are being enforced? If I make a reservation and don't show, I still get charged. Would I also get the points?
They usually will charge you and you won't get points.
Old Jun 12, 2012, 1:27 pm

Programs: SPG, Hyatt Diamond Member, Club Calrson Silver, AA, Hilton Gold, BA
hey guys,

Silly question.

I will be staying at Raddision inn on July 13, checking out July 14th then
I will be staying at Country Inn on July 14th (checking out July 15th)
Will I get credit for the Country Inn stay?
Old Jun 12, 2012, 1:33 pm

Originally Posted by livestrongforever
hey guys,

Silly question.

I will be staying at Raddision inn on July 13, checking out July 14th then
I will be staying at Country Inn on July 14th (checking out July 15th)
Will I get credit for the Country Inn stay?
Don't see why not, they're different hotels. I just did the same thing, stayed at a Park Inn 6/10, Country Inn 6/11. Points haven't posted yet, as it hasn't been long enough, but they should.
Old Jun 12, 2012, 1:56 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: Hertz 5 star, Priceline Hotel bidder. AA PLT, 1MM.
We have a couple of trips coming up. One in a couple of weeks to ABQ and one in early July to SLC. (using BA Avios short haul awards from LAX on American Eagle).

For the ABQ trip, we will stay the first night at Country Inn by the airport (arriving in evening) and the other 2 nights (one night in wife's name, the other night in my name) at Park Inn ABQ. We haven't been to ABQ and it is my birthday.

For the SLC trip, we will be staying at the Radisson DT. (one night in wife's name, the other in my name). I already had one night at Country Inn last week so after those trips, we will complete the promos for the both of us.

The ABQ & SLC stays are relatively inexpensive and we haven't been to those places. I was able to reprice the Park Inn stays with 30% off promos! (I did pass through SLC back in 1996 by car and plus many airport transfers when flying DL in the 1990's but those do NOT count as visits ).

We plan to use the points for expensive European stays and/or low cost (9K) stays in the USA.

NICE PROMO!! Too bad I missed it last year!
Old Jun 12, 2012, 2:02 pm

Programs: SPG, Hyatt Diamond Member, Club Calrson Silver, AA, Hilton Gold, BA
Originally Posted by penner42
Don't see why not, they're different hotels. I just did the same thing, stayed at a Park Inn 6/10, Country Inn 6/11. Points haven't posted yet, as it hasn't been long enough, but they should.
I ask because doesnt the promotion end on the 15th of July
Old Jun 12, 2012, 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by livestrongforever
I ask because doesnt the promotion end on the 15th of July
Oh... yeah. Checking out on the 15th you should be fine.
Guest must check in for the Qualifying Stay on or after May 15, 2012 and check out must be completed no later than July 15, 2012
Old Jun 12, 2012, 8:26 pm

Anyone confirm that you don't have to physically check out, only in? I did radisson and country but I actually checked out to be on the safe side. Gonna be passing through a cheap park inn city soon and I'd like to check in and get outta there. I don't see how it would make a difference if you physically checked out, but just want some confirmation

Also-does anyone have any experience with how long points transfers between accounts take and what the minimum transfer amounts are?

Last edited by bluerunningsocks; Jun 12, 2012 at 8:53 pm
Old Jun 13, 2012, 5:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by crimson12
I know of a Park Inn hotel that will do this for you because they input points manually. PM me if interested. (I'm actually doing it tonight, so you may want to wait a week to confirm that points and stay credit will indeed post.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.