Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Big Night Giveaway is BACK

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2012, 5:34 pm

Originally Posted by drminn
Does the promotion actually require a stay before July 15th or does it require you book the room before July 15th. Milemonster seems to indicate that all you have to do is book by the 15th.

http://www.milemonster.com/2012/05/1...ight-giveaway/

My Radisson email states:

THANK YOU for registering for the Radisson Big Night Giveaway. You are receiving this email to confirm that you have successfully registered and are eligible to earn 50,000 bonus Gold Points®.

Simply complete a qualifying one night stay at any Radisson® or Radisson Blu hotel now through July 15, 2012 and earn enough bonus Gold Points® for a FREE night at any Radisson location worldwide.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 5:05 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by drminn
Does the promotion actually require a stay before July 15th or does it require you book the room before July 15th. Milemonster seems to indicate that all you have to do is book by the 15th.

http://www.milemonster.com/2012/05/1...ight-giveaway/
Already answered in Post #445. But why aren't you reading the Radisson terms & conditions instead of Milemonster?:

Guest must check in for the Qualifying Stay on or after May 15, 2012 and check out must be completed no later than July 15, 2012 ("Promotion Period").

NEVER rely on a third party website!

The only exception is for the separate Park Plaza Ultimate Night Giveaway, where you have until August 28 to check out. See www.parkplazaultimatenightgiveaway.com.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 6:51 am

The other exception is the Park Inn, where you have until July 22nd...
Old Jul 6, 2012, 12:00 pm
Suspended

sorry, if this was asked before but how long did it take for you guys to receive the 44k country inn & 50k radisson points after your stay?
thanks!
Old Jul 6, 2012, 12:21 pm

Originally Posted by emptiness
sorry, if this was asked before but how long did it take for you guys to receive the 44k country inn & 50k radisson points after your stay?
thanks!
3 days. It shows up with the other points (2000 for online Gold reservation, 20X base rate + 10X base rate for Gold).
Old Jul 6, 2012, 6:12 pm

I will be staying 2 nights first in a Park Inn by Radisson hotel and another 2 nights in Radisson hotel. Will I be getting these points based on the number of night per each or stays?

I mean, will I be getting 15000pts/night making a total of 30000pt for park inn and 30000pt for Radisson OR 15000pt for Park Inn and another 15000pt for Radisson.

Many thanks in advance for the clarification
Old Jul 6, 2012, 7:18 pm

Originally Posted by iamife
I will be staying 2 nights first in a Park Inn by Radisson hotel and another 2 nights in Radisson hotel. Will I be getting these points based on the number of night per each or stays?

I mean, will I be getting 15000pts/night making a total of 30000pt for park inn and 30000pt for Radisson OR 15000pt for Park Inn and another 15000pt for Radisson.

Many thanks in advance for the clarification
You only get the bonus (50,000 or 44,000 if you signed up early or 15,000 if you signed up more recently) after your first stay of any length at each property for which you registered.

So if you registered for Radisson and Park Inn when they were at 15,000 each, you will receive a 15,000-point bonus after your first Radisson stay, regardless of the length of the stay and a 15,000-point bonus after your first Park Inn stay, regardless of the length of your stay.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 7:26 pm

Originally Posted by IkeEsq
You only get the bonus (50,000 or 44,000 if you signed up early or 15,000 if you signed up more recently) after your first stay of any length at each property for which you registered.

So if you registered for Radisson and Park Inn when they were at 15,000 each, you will receive a 15,000-point bonus after your first Radisson stay, regardless of the length of the stay and a 15,000-point bonus after your first Park Inn stay, regardless of the length of your stay.
Many thanks. I signed up early, like same day or a day after the launch of the website. Does it mean I will get 50000 or 44000 + 15000? Guess this is correct.

I was thinking it is 50000 or 44000 + 15000/night so I was prepared to stay at different hotels for every night just for more points
Old Jul 6, 2012, 8:03 pm

Programs: AA, UA, DL, AS, LH, BA, VS, HHonors, Hyatt, Club Carlson, IHG, Marriott
Originally Posted by iamife
Many thanks. I signed up early, like same day or a day after the launch of the website. Does it mean I will get 50000 or 44000 + 15000? Guess this is correct.

I was thinking it is 50000 or 44000 + 15000/night so I was prepared to stay at different hotels for every night just for more points
It's a single promotion (Radisson/Park Inn Night Giveaway) and you cannot get it more than once. The first 100K who registered will get 50K from Radisson and 40K from Park Inn (if you registered on time for both promos). If you didn't register on time, then you only get 15K for each.
Since you did register on time, you will get 50K for your Radissson stay (regardless of how many days it is) and 40K for your Park Inn stay. You will NOT get an additional 15K. If you try to register now again, it will tell you that you're already registered for the promo.
Old Jul 6, 2012, 9:40 pm

Originally Posted by MVF Trekker
It's a single promotion (Radisson/Park Inn Night Giveaway) and you cannot get it more than once. The first 100K who registered will get 50K from Radisson and 40K from Park Inn (if you registered on time for both promos). If you didn't register on time, then you only get 15K for each.
Since you did register on time, you will get 50K for your Radissson stay (regardless of how many days it is) and 40K for your Park Inn stay. You will NOT get an additional 15K. If you try to register now again, it will tell you that you're already registered for the promo.
Oh now I get it. Many thanks. So I should be getting from Radisson and Park Inn then
Old Jul 7, 2012, 9:17 am

Programs: Kettle Class
7+ days for me and I'm still waiting, so YMMV it seems.

3 days. It shows up with the other points
Old Jul 7, 2012, 11:28 am

Originally Posted by progapanda
7+ days for me and I'm still waiting, so YMMV it seems.
Then something has probably gone wrong for you. Did you receive base points but no bonus or nothing at all? My wife and I have 8 stays November last year through July this year, all posted with the bonus in 3 days. Everyone else I have seen on here, MP, etc. has gotten their points in 3 days.
Old Jul 7, 2012, 11:42 am

Programs: Kettle Class
Nothing, even though I see my stay recorded under my Club Carlson account under "Recent Stays."

It seems there are others on this thread who also did not receive their points within the 3 day timeframe you described. Nonetheless, thanks for your feedback, I'll submit a claim for missing points in the next day or two.

Then something has probably gone wrong for you. Did you receive base points but no bonus or nothing.
Old Jul 7, 2012, 3:33 pm

Programs: Priority Club, Eurobonus, Hertz Gold, Dollar Express, Club Carlson Gold, Accor Plat.
Then something has probably gone wrong for you. Did you receive base points but no bonus or nothing at all? My wife and I have 8 stays November last year through July this year, all posted with the bonus in 3 days. Everyone else I have seen on here, MP, etc. has gotten their points in 3 days.
This is not true... my points didn't go in within 3 days. Park Inn went in after 6 and Radisson went in after 5 so it can vary and I can only guess here but with a huge promotion like this it can take more than the so called "norm" few days. I read on another forum it took someone over a week or so to get theirs...

Progapanda...You can always go on the Club Carlson facebook page and ask them there...they are fairly quick to reply to posts.
Old Jul 7, 2012, 6:35 pm

Just wanted to update that I received my 50K points after a hotel run at Radisson on July 3rd. I don't know how it adds up, but I have 60,645 points. Probably some bonus points for registering, making online booking, and spending $97 for the night.

I will say that the BRG was very inconvenient and troublesome as I had to call several different CSR reps and even send one a screen capture of the cheaper rate after they did not respond to my BRG claim after 3 days.

I wanted to do some other hotel runs, but I can't find anything cheaper than $130, and don't think it's worth it to pay that much to pick up some more points...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.