Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

36 British Airways Avios Per Dollar Spent at Nordstrom (Expired)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

36 British Airways Avios Per Dollar Spent at Nordstrom (Expired)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2012, 12:16 pm

Originally Posted by HikerT
I input the code an hour ago and it seemed to work. This was for a second order to test if the code will work more than once. We'll see...
just FYI if you didn't know, although it seems you are testing things: “Triple Avios will be awarded on your 1st qualifying purchase at British Airways eStore of more than $50 in a single transaction at Nordstrom via eStore between 26 January and 14 February 2012.”
Old Feb 7, 2012, 1:05 pm

Right, just validating they are actually enforcing that. Probably should have thrown a gift card into the mix as well to test whether it is excluded in reality or just on paper in the T&C.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 2:49 pm

Programs: Yes.
I'm curious what you guys think of this plan. Maybe somebody covered this already, but I didn't see it. We bought a few things from Nordys over the holidays. On my next order I'll buy a duplicate of the item and return it using the old receipt.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 2:53 pm

Why dint you just return the originals and keep the new ones? Nordys has a great return policy.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 2:56 pm

Programs: Yes.
Originally Posted by leftpinky
Why dint you just return the originals and keep the new ones? Nordys has a great return policy.
I know their policy is great, but it seemed a little sketchy to return clothes I have already worn. maybe equally sketchy to return identical copies of clothes from a different purchase.

And BTW -- the last 12x posted today! 16K avios. Thanks tpg.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 2:56 pm

i may buy a few clothes and earn some miles
Old Feb 7, 2012, 3:12 pm

Originally Posted by econjon
I know their policy is great, but it seemed a little sketchy to return clothes I have already worn. maybe equally sketchy to return identical copies of clothes from a different purchase.

And BTW -- the last 12x posted today! 16K avios. Thanks tpg.
People do it all the time. One poster said he returned jeans 2+ years after bc they "wore out too soon"
Old Feb 7, 2012, 3:15 pm

Originally Posted by leftpinky
People do it all the time. One poster said he returned jeans 2+ years after bc they "wore out too soon"
I'd never have the audacity to return jeans from two years ago. Some people take it way too far... shame shame
Old Feb 7, 2012, 3:21 pm

I am really tempted by the Sassetti men's shoes.

Sassetti makes slightly better shoes for Ralph Lauren that retail for $1250!
Old Feb 7, 2012, 3:40 pm

BA site STILL down...

I've been trying to sign up for the BA executive club membership for the last 48 hours and no luck so far. Anyone have any experience with this issue? I'm wondering if I can expect it to be up and running again anytime soon.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by Kelseykline00
I've been trying to sign up for the BA executive club membership for the last 48 hours and no luck so far. Anyone have any experience with this issue? I'm wondering if I can expect it to be up and running again anytime soon.
Try with a Chrome Incognito window.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 3:48 pm

Originally Posted by lwildernorva
I ordered some items from Nordstrom before this promotion started. The purchase was made on January 22, 2012, and it still posts as "pending." The miles have not yet posted to my BAEC account.
Thanks for the helpful answer. Looks like they take a long while. But I don't foresee any issues (hopefully!) as long as the points are in "Pending" status.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 3:58 pm

Programs: US CP
Originally Posted by Kelseykline00
I can only get as far as filling out the info, then I get an error that the email address must be in the correct format, only alphanumeric,@, _ etc.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by CodeAdam10
Try with a Chrome Incognito window.

I tried that and it does not work.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 4:52 pm

Unhappy

I've been trying as well, with no luck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.