Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Consolidated] Fidelity bonus offers for all airlines

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2011, 4:03 am

Programs: HH Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by path2
I have a Fidelity 401K account setup thru my work.
I wanted to get the 'UA new cust promotion' - so I phoned Fidelity.
They said that I should still be eligible since my current acnt is a work 401K acnt - so they had me go thru the normal procedures.
IE: I went to the UA promotion URL and started my Fidelity account application.
I am concerned that the Fidelity rep was mistaken - and the system has flagged me as ineligible.

Question
If my acnt was rejected would I recieve a notification from Fidelity - stating that I my acnt was rejected for the promotion?
Or would I just never recieve the UA miles?
If you're rejected, you'll get an email within a few days of signing up for the promo
Old Dec 7, 2011, 6:37 am
BAK

Programs: AA/HH/SPG Gold
UA miles problem

Originally Posted by zzyzx
My UA points posted and the DAL points posted a few days late. I even neither have $100k in account, nor my account have in and out total more than $100k
I had only 15K UA to post about 10 days ago, even though I have the full 100K in my account. Has anybody had this problem ?
Old Dec 7, 2011, 10:37 am

Originally Posted by BAK
I had only 15K UA to post about 10 days ago, even though I have the full 100K in my account. Has anybody had this problem ?
Yes, just wait. They will post next weekend. Mine posted on sundays.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 11:55 am
BAK

Programs: AA/HH/SPG Gold
Originally Posted by bar19900
Yes, just wait. They will post next weekend. Mine posted on sundays.
Thanks for the reassurance, but it has been already 10 days (so one Sunday has already passed).
Old Dec 7, 2011, 12:35 pm

Deposited $100k in my wife's account on Oct 27. Still waiting on the Delta miles to post. Am recycling $100k to see if that works.

Already have both 50,000 AA and Delta miles in my account which wasn't started until a couple of weeks after my wife's deposit.

Strange?
Old Dec 15, 2011, 9:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

I haven't paid attention to this thread in a while - my apologies.

It looks like the Amex MR option is gone, so I can edit the first post to reflect that, if no one has a current link.

Any other big changes I need to make to that first post? I assume there are some. Feel free to post or PM me and I'll get an edit together.
Old Dec 16, 2011, 7:51 am

Last time, when I applied for a new Fidelity account with AA miles for myself, they first sent me an email to notify me that Im qualified for the bonus, and then there was a link to open a new account inside the email.

However, this time, when I applied for a new Fidelity account with UA miles bonus for my wife, the application just moved on to open a new account without any email notification. Does it mean that she is not qualified for the bonus? Or the email just hasnt sent yet, and I should wait for the email before starting the transfer?

One more thing is I dont know why I cannot apply for the AA miles bonus any more. The page always returns that I input a wrong AA number, even though I did input the right one. Does any of you have this problem?
Old Dec 16, 2011, 11:28 am

Originally Posted by hoantvn
Last time, when I applied for a new Fidelity account with AA miles for myself, they first sent me an email to notify me that Im qualified for the bonus, and then there was a link to open a new account inside the email.

However, this time, when I applied for a new Fidelity account with UA miles bonus for my wife, the application just moved on to open a new account without any email notification. Does it mean that she is not qualified for the bonus? Or the email just hasnt sent yet, and I should wait for the email before starting the transfer?

One more thing is I dont know why I cannot apply for the AA miles bonus any more. The page always returns that I input a wrong AA number, even though I did input the right one. Does any of you have this problem?
The AA page wasn't working yesterday, but it is today. And it just went on to the account opening this time for me without sending an email too.
Old Dec 18, 2011, 3:13 pm

Programs: HH Gold, Marriott Gold
Same Problem

Originally Posted by BAK
I was expecting UA miles last week but nothing yet. I was patient till this week but still nothing. Maybe we'll have better luck next week. Did yours post yet?
Old Dec 19, 2011, 7:14 am

Anyone get any miles this weekend? I was expecting Delta, but nothing.
Old Dec 19, 2011, 12:23 pm

Programs: AA, United, BA, Delta, MR, SPG, PC
Originally Posted by kilton
Anyone get any miles this weekend? I was expecting Delta, but nothing.
I too was hoping for Delta miles to get posted this past weekend, and nothing happened
Old Dec 19, 2011, 1:19 pm

Still waiting on my wife's Delta miles to post.
Old Dec 19, 2011, 2:12 pm

I was expecting my DELTA miles to post from last weekend, nothing happened.
Old Dec 19, 2011, 2:42 pm

No Delta Miles Yet

I was expecting Delta miles this past weekend, too. None so far. AA miles came through just fine.

I have also not received any email notification from Fidelity since signing up for the Delta promotion yet (I signed up early last week, and again yesterday).
Old Dec 19, 2011, 7:08 pm

Programs: DL-Polished Aluminum, Air Mobility Command-Chartreuse
ruh-roh

I wonder if the underlying software was *corrected* when the new screens/process was rolled out...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.