Reload this Page >

[Consolidated] Fidelity bonus offers for all airlines

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Consolidated] Fidelity bonus offers for all airlines

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2011, 11:30 am

No Delta miles again this weekend. Anyone else?
Old Dec 26, 2011, 12:41 pm

I've been waiting on delta miles for 2 weeks for two different accounts as well...
Old Dec 26, 2011, 1:08 pm

Originally Posted by captaincool
I've been waiting on delta miles for 2 weeks for two different accounts as well...
Hello,

Are you waiting for miles from initial deposits? Or from cycle deposits?
Old Dec 26, 2011, 11:20 pm

Originally Posted by kilton
Hello,

Are you waiting for miles from initial deposits? Or from cycle deposits?
Cycle deposits for both. We've already received the full 50k AA/UA miles
Old Dec 27, 2011, 12:10 am

Originally Posted by BAK
I had only 15K UA to post about 10 days ago, even though I have the full 100K in my account. Has anybody had this problem ?
Hi,

Any luck with your UA miles posting? I opened my account on 12/6/11 and haven't gotten any UA miles yet! Should I be concerned? or call? or keep waiting?
Old Dec 27, 2011, 12:50 am

If cycling works for AA or UA then it seems cycling is working just fine and the issue is not cycling but being able to double dip with DL.
Old Dec 27, 2011, 11:11 am

Originally Posted by HikerT
If cycling works for AA or UA then it seems cycling is working just fine and the issue is not cycling but being able to double dip with DL.
Something different is happening.
Passed $100k in funding with a final cycle on 12/5.
25k delta miles posted on 12/10.
Second 25k united miles haven't yet posted.

So, if it's double dipping that isn't working, somehow I received delta but not united.
Old Dec 27, 2011, 1:08 pm

Apple Gift Card and Mile for same new account?

Originally Posted by IkeEsq
Well, my wife just got an email from Fidelity that her Apple gift card was in the mail. She signed up for this promo when it was first announced after already receiving the AA and Delta miles. No additional funds were added. As with all things, YMMV but it appears that you can get an Apple Gift Card as well as the other bonuses.
What is the process you did to get both of these rewards. The miles are more valuable to me, however if I can get the $300 apple card as well, i would love to. Thanks for any tips/steps you went through, so i can do the same.
Old Dec 27, 2011, 2:16 pm

Is it too late?

Is it too late to get in on this promotion with $25,000? Is there enough time to do both UA and Delta. Don't I first have to wait to see that my UA miles post? Doesn't a bank account take 1 wk. to be verified? Does it matter. Does one just need to be signed up by Dec. 31st. Any advice would be appreciated. thanks!
Old Dec 27, 2011, 3:12 pm

Originally Posted by MikesPad
What is the process you did to get both of these rewards. The miles are more valuable to me, however if I can get the $300 apple card as well, i would love to. Thanks for any tips/steps you went through, so i can do the same.
September 27 - Wife applied for AA.
November 05 - Funded $100K, one deposit.
November 13 - AA miles posted, immediately signed up for the Delta promo.
November 19 - Delta miles posted
November 20 - Applied for Apple Gift Card.
December 20 - Got email that Apple Gift Card was on the way
December 23 - Card received in mail.
Old Dec 27, 2011, 3:19 pm

Smile

Originally Posted by IkeEsq
September 27 - Wife applied for AA.
November 05 - Funded $100K, one deposit.
November 13 - AA miles posted, immediately signed up for the Delta promo.
November 19 - Delta miles posted
November 20 - Applied for Apple Gift Card.
December 20 - Got email that Apple Gift Card was on the way
December 23 - Card received in mail.
Ike thanks for that amazing reply. So very helpful to see the dates like that. Was there any actions on November 13th? like make a new account, or deposit more money or anything like that? Wondering why they would give you another 50k miles for doing nothing?

Same question for the Apple Gift Card, did you do anything other than click the link for the gift card?
Old Dec 27, 2011, 4:47 pm

Something seems to be wrong

I never got my Delta miles posted. Followed the steps on this thread. The only difference was I learnt about the Delta offer a little late and applied for it 6 weeks after 50K AA posted (but still within 90 days). So I withdrew the $100K and used it to fund my wife's account. She got the 50K within a couple of days. I then applied for the delta offer. Well the screen has changed somewhat I think. It gives two options

a) Open and fund a new account
b) Fund an existing account

I selected b) and then waited for two weeks. Two weekends passed but no Delta miles have posted. So delta has not posted for either me or my wife. Can anyone confirm receiving Delta within the last 4 weeks?
Old Dec 27, 2011, 10:48 pm

Programs: many
Looking for any IRA account funding offers?

I'm looking to move an IRA account over, anyone know of any fidelity or other brokerage house offers that have mileage bonuses for new retirement accounts?
Old Dec 28, 2011, 5:26 am

Originally Posted by MikesPad
Ike thanks for that amazing reply. So very helpful to see the dates like that. Was there any actions on November 13th? like make a new account, or deposit more money or anything like that? Wondering why they would give you another 50k miles for doing nothing?

Same question for the Apple Gift Card, did you do anything other than click the link for the gift card?
No. Made one deposit of $100K and just got the other miles and gift card for signing up for those promos. She signed up in September a couple of days before the AA promo was to expire but then they extended the offer. That is why there is such a gap between the AA signup and the funding.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 7:32 pm

Programs: DL-Polished Aluminum, Air Mobility Command-Chartreuse
Data point: United miles now posting for deposits made in early December....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.