Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

(FARE GONE) EWR-YYZ-SCL-EZE-MEX OW in C class at $673 ?? on AC

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(FARE GONE) EWR-YYZ-SCL-EZE-MEX OW in C class at $673 ?? on AC

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2007, 6:04 am

Programs: QF WP + PG
A huge thanks to the OP for this one. This guy from Oz has only travelled business class twice and is now hopping around the US, down to South America and back to MEX. All for $491 all in. ^

Taking the standard routing: ORD-YVR-YYZ-SCL-EZE-SCL-EZE-MEX. At least I managed the last couple to be LAN flights so I can credit to QF.

Well this makes spending my last semester studying in Canada much more interesting. Now how to get to ORD and from MEX to YUL. That may cost more than this little one did.
Old Dec 27, 2007, 6:09 am

hi, could someone please tell me how to book this with all the city pairs? I'm trying exp and if I use one way I can get the fare but not the routing, if i use multiple destinations it comes up as over 8K?? I'm looking for oct from ord? any suggestions how to put in the routing through all the other cities before mex???
Old Dec 27, 2007, 6:14 am

Programs: QF WP + PG
Originally Posted by tele
hi, could someone please tell me how to book this with all the city pairs? I'm trying exp and if I use one way I can get the fare but not the routing, if i use multiple destinations it comes up as over 8K?? I'm looking for oct from ord? any suggestions how to put in the routing through all the other cities before mex???
Maybe be a little more flexible. I used Expedia with multi city ORD-YVR YVR-YYZ YYZ-SCL SCL-EZE EZE-MEX and had no problems. I was looking at September 08 though. I found once I broke the itinerary and took a stopover in EZE of more than 24 hours however, the fare jumped to $8k.
Old Dec 27, 2007, 6:31 am

HNL works in there too.
Old Dec 27, 2007, 6:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BD, QF, QR/EY/GF & HH Gold/SPG, Hertz#1G
Originally Posted by littl_flier
Maybe be a little more flexible. I used Expedia with multi city ORD-YVR YVR-YYZ YYZ-SCL SCL-EZE EZE-MEX and had no problems. I was looking at September 08 though. I found once I broke the itinerary and took a stopover in EZE of more than 24 hours however, the fare jumped to $8k.
littl_flier, did you try the .com.au site too?
This is a great adjunct to the JFK fare from a while ago; will you get a C ticket back to MEL with LAN?

mtparadis, where did HNL fit in?

Last edited by BiziBB; Dec 27, 2007 at 6:38 am
Old Dec 27, 2007, 6:35 am

Programs: CO-Gold
How did you fit in HNL?
Old Dec 27, 2007, 6:44 am

Try ORD-OGG, OGG-YUL, YUL-SCL, SCL-EZE, EZE-MEX on Expedia.
Old Dec 27, 2007, 6:45 am

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
I can't get it to work at all. I tried both February and October out of EWR and ORD, no way!

Of course on expedia.com and I entered each and every leg independently. If anybody wants to offer a screen shot, I am happy to watch!

Thanks folks!
Old Dec 27, 2007, 6:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1P 1MM, Hyatt Globalist
ORD-SEA-ANC-SFO-YYC-YYZ-SCL-EZE-GRU-MEX

I gotta start resting up for this one now.

wont give out my dates but used multi-search and is readily available many dates, $488 all in

thu ord-anc
fri anc-yyc, yyc-eze
sat eze-gru, gru-mex
Old Dec 27, 2007, 6:56 am

Originally Posted by im-headed-west
ORD-SEA-ANC-SFO-YYC-YYZ-SCL-EZE-GRU-MEX

I gotta start resting up for this one now.

wont give out my dates but used multi-search and is readily available many dates, $488 all in

thu ord-anc
fri anc-yyc, yyc-eze
sat eze-gru, gru-mex
You menat YYZ, not YYC, right?

Also, how are people getting home from MEX? I dont suppose this works in reverse..
Old Dec 27, 2007, 7:05 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat Pro, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond
Just booked it

ORD-SFO UA
SFO-YYZ UA
YYZ-GRU AC
GRU-EZE LA
EZE-MEX Mexicana

$498 AI for travel on 4/9-4/10 (land in MEX on 4/11)
Old Dec 27, 2007, 7:08 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Radisson Rewards Gold, Marriott Platinum
hmm i got 468.53$ AI froM ORD-ATL-ANC-SEA-YYC-YYZ-SCL-EZE-GRU-SCL-MEX in August, but part of it is business part of it is coach, when I put Business into XPedia, price balloons to 7700$
Old Dec 27, 2007, 7:10 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Plat for Life, ex BD Gld (RIP)
Is this a record?

Checking my itinerary on XPD, I've already got a schedule change. Problem is my SCL-EZE flight now gets in 10 minutes before my EZE-SCL one. Don't worry - I won't phone yet!
Old Dec 27, 2007, 7:17 am

Programs: United 1K, AA Plat Exec, DL Plat, Marriott Titanium Lifetime Elite, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Dang it. How do you get OGG on here. I'm trying hard! :-P I can't find a date, expedia wants to put me on a UA ticket, which is 8k...
Old Dec 27, 2007, 7:20 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold
Thank you for this find!

Yay!

Booked LGA-(ORD)-SFO-YYZ-(SCL)-EZE-(SCL)-MEX for Sept 19th-21st for $613. Only thing is I noticed the LGA-ORD portion is economy. HOW WILL I SURVIVE !

Does anyone know if the YYZ-EZE 767 is an XM for the AC flights?

Once again, thanks for the post!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.