Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2022, 4:34 pm

Programs: SK, LH
Originally Posted by Dralexus
Has anyone managed to select a seat for the IB operated by LATAM legs? I see that the seats with toilet aroma are in high demand and would like to get one.
no...option not available to reserve
Old Jun 16, 2022, 4:37 pm

Originally Posted by skunker
Not exactly true. Just entered BCN last night. You need to complete the SpTH process with either a EU or EU compliant vaccine QR code or get one using the SpTH app if you don’t (I.e. from the US). You can also use proof of recovery for entry.

But, yes, get the vaccine.
Curious - SpTH was supposed to have been removed last month (cant remember the date). And I am sure someone I knew just went theough AGP and said it was not asked for.

Also, for what its worth, I am still seeing seemingly bookable space at the ~329€ rate on some dates when booking via a mobile. The space is NOT pricing this way from the desktop.
Old Jun 16, 2022, 4:48 pm

Programs: AOPA
I have the six digit PNR and 045 ticket number. I can't find the reservation anywhere but LATAM website.

I tried BA, Finnair, IB, RJ, Saudia....

anywhere else?
Old Jun 16, 2022, 4:53 pm

Originally Posted by teddy25
I have the six digit PNR and 045 ticket number. I can't find the reservation anywhere but LATAM website.

I tried BA, Finnair, IB, RJ, Saudia....

anywhere else?
i have had luck with Checkmytrip in the past when other sites couldnt find the PNR details.
Old Jun 16, 2022, 4:59 pm

Programs: LATAM Black; AA EXP
3000 tickets were issued..

That is approximately 100 full business class cabins… what everyone is still wondering is why it was issued on 045 stock.

LATAM has no intention to honor their segments at least.
Old Jun 16, 2022, 5:07 pm

Programs: BA Gold, HHonors Gold, Priority Pass
Originally Posted by SCLflyer
That is approximately 100 full business class cabins… what everyone is still wondering is why it was issued on 045 stock.

How do you know this? Seems like a lot of tickets given how short it was live for.

Also, I've managed to reserve my seat on LATAM through RJ...
Old Jun 16, 2022, 5:16 pm

Programs: A3 *G & FB G

Username Checks Out.
SCLflyer likes this.
Old Jun 16, 2022, 5:18 pm

Interestingly, when I just tried the LATAM website, it says "we couldn't find your trip", but I was able to pull up the reservation using the same code yesterday. However, I did keep a note of the "order number", which only shows up after pulling up the ticket, and using this number I can still access it normally. The reservation itself looks the same. Just sharing this observation.
Old Jun 16, 2022, 5:22 pm

Originally Posted by ezak
Interestingly, when I just tried the LATAM website, it says "we couldn't find your trip", but I was able to pull up the reservation using the same code yesterday. However, I did keep a note of the "order number", which only shows up after pulling up the ticket, and using this number I can still access it normally. The reservation itself looks the same. Just sharing this observation.
I can still pull mine up on both LATAM and Iberia.
Old Jun 16, 2022, 5:25 pm

Originally Posted by Single_Flyer
I can still pull mine up on both LATAM and Iberia.
Mine on IB also looks normal.
Old Jun 16, 2022, 5:32 pm

As a data point, I made two bookings via priceline. One in april and one in may. They show different "flight amenities" and fare rules even though they are both business fully flex. The april version does not include "refund before departure" and the fare rules are boilerplate priceline language which is very short and states nothing similar to the other. While the other does include refund before departure and has the classic fare rules directly from the carrier.

Anyone see this? How can I locate the true fare rules for the fare that doesnt include refund before departure?
Old Jun 16, 2022, 5:37 pm

Programs: UA Premier 1K, *A Gold
For people routing through GRU, Brazil has very strong consumer protection laws.

Iberia has been fined for cancelling legitimately purchased tickets in the past: https://simpleflying.com/iberia-error-fare-fine/amp/
becks1 likes this.
Old Jun 16, 2022, 5:41 pm

Programs: AOPA
Anyone know why every Oneworld airline I look at. they all have SEK as currency for this booking?

Exchange rate between USD and SEK is 1 to 10...
Single_Flyer likes this.
Old Jun 16, 2022, 5:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances

This fare was posted at 5:30pm EST and lasted about 7-9 hours, which is a lot. It was prime time for the US but literally middle of the night for Europeans, who would be the prime customers for this, as Americans need serious positioning. So, that kept the numbers presumably somewhat low, but because of the low fare, still a substantial number was booked. If this was posted during European day time it would have been even more, probably double, but the airlines may have also pulled it earlier......you know, after their flash sale quotas were met...
Old Jun 16, 2022, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
Originally Posted by xfisgsm
For people routing through GRU, Brazil has very strong consumer protection laws.

Iberia has been fined for cancelling legitimately purchased tickets in the past: https://simpleflying.com/iberia-error-fare-fine/amp/
That's gonna be a sad day if they only honor the Brazil ones...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.