Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[prem fare gone]: IB/LA Business: BUD - GRU/SDU €400 RT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[prem fare gone]: IB/LA Business: BUD - GRU/SDU €400 RT

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2020, 3:18 am

Originally Posted by Deckter
No e-ticket, only the arranger confirmation...entered that on Latam, it's asking me to pay for the trip and it's just the European legs.
If the eTicket was there it would show the payment information etc, so it does sound like there is no ticket issued on that one. Not sure what would happen if you paid for it though, if the other legs would magically appear. I think calling in to pay would be safest, to confirm the full booking details.
Old Sep 16, 2020, 3:20 am

Programs: OW
Manage booking?

Anyone tried/able to manage booking on LATAM?

i have the reservation code, but it gives me
It is not possible to show your reservation information at this time”
(I don’t have a account with Latam)

also, for those who paid (payment confirm or pending on credit card) but website crashed, any news from that booking after? (For me no, but I booked a second time)

cheers

Last edited by sackbuttist; Sep 16, 2020 at 3:21 am Reason: Added title
Old Sep 16, 2020, 3:27 am

Programs: OW Sapphire, *A Gold
Originally Posted by danam
If the eTicket was there it would show the payment information etc, so it does sound like there is no ticket issued on that one. Not sure what would happen if you paid for it though, if the other legs would magically appear. I think calling in to pay would be safest, to confirm the full booking details.
That's the thing, i don't want the tickets to be issued, as i already booked and confirmed another itinerary.
Old Sep 16, 2020, 3:28 am

Originally Posted by sackbuttist
Anyone tried/able to manage booking on LATAM?

i have the reservation code, but it gives me
(I don’t have a account with Latam)

cheers
I had the same problem. The solution for me was not only to enter the last name, but also last name and first name in the form "lastname firstname".
Old Sep 16, 2020, 4:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by Deckter
That's the thing, i don't want the tickets to be issued, as i already booked and confirmed another itinerary.
OK - but then there is no issue. From what you describe in Tripcase, it is exactly the same as my for un-ticketed reservation, i.e. there was never a ticket for your reservation and the reservation should vanish soon as any other unticketed reservation will do.
Deckter likes this.
Old Sep 16, 2020, 5:14 am

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, SQ Gold
Originally Posted by fridgy
at what time did you issue the ticket? and what routing na class did you get? i have 2 reservations and both are showing the full itinerary (booked in D,D,W) flights
10am UK time. BUD-FRA-GRU-LHR-BUD, D.
Old Sep 16, 2020, 11:37 am

gone?
Old Sep 16, 2020, 12:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by raporot
gone?
haha long time ago dude ! (yesterday)
haroon145, raporot and Justin Case like this.
Old Sep 16, 2020, 3:00 pm

Programs: BA*GGL, A3*G, AF*P, VS*S
Yesterday morning I snagged a €530 BUD-LHR-MAD-SCL entirely on BA/IB metal and IB codeshares, including IB A350s for the LHR-MAD and back. Went back to try and book another and the price had already leapt and not such good routing, then gone completely. Hoping it sticks... that should be 480 TPs (MAD-SCL is ultra long haul) so under €1 each!
Old Sep 16, 2020, 4:05 pm

Programs: ExecutiveClub GGL/CCR MileagePlus 1K FLyingBlue GOld
Originally Posted by frb98mf
Yesterday morning I snagged a €530 BUD-LHR-MAD-SCL entirely on BA/IB metal and IB codeshares, including IB A350s for the LHR-MAD and back. Went back to try and book another and the price had already leapt and not such good routing, then gone completely. Hoping it sticks... that should be 480 TPs (MAD-SCL is ultra long haul) so under €1 each!
How did you managed to get MAD SCL as Iberia flight number? I thought that trans Atlantic it had to be a LA flight number even if it is operated by IB
Old Sep 16, 2020, 6:06 pm

Programs: SE+, OWS
Originally Posted by sackbuttist
ave the reservation code, but it gives me
it shows me the same, when I dont enter my name correctly. Also, try putting the same reservation code into Swiss.com or other codeshare member.
Old Sep 16, 2020, 10:41 pm

Seems like they are not going to honor the tickets cuz My eticket in Tripcase has shown “ticket refunded” after “ok to fly“ Yesterday.
but didn’t receive any email from the airline yet and still able to access my booking on Latam website.

Last edited by Marco Namo Yuenyong; Sep 16, 2020 at 11:56 pm
Old Sep 16, 2020, 11:30 pm

Programs: Aer Club Silver | BAEC Bronze | ALL Silver | Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by frb98mf
​​​​​​Unfortunately you won't earn TPs. You'll only earn miles.
Old Sep 16, 2020, 11:54 pm

Seems I'm out of luck aswell. The amount was reserved on my amex, and it was charged a sometime during the last 12 hours.
When I now check my eticket on Tripcase it says "ticket refunded". It was "ok to fly" when I last checked.

I had BUD-FRA-GRU-SDU RT, booked via Expedia.no 30 mins after this thread was created.
Old Sep 17, 2020, 12:51 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
Booked through Latam directly yesterday, 2 PAX/1 PNR - just checked this morning, and TripCase mention [TICKET REFUNDED] on the e-ticket as well. Latam website doesn't mention anything yet, but accessing my booking through LH website (with additional PNR #) show etickets not available anymore.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.