Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[prem fare gone]: IB/LA Business: BUD - GRU/SDU €400 RT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[prem fare gone]: IB/LA Business: BUD - GRU/SDU €400 RT

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2020, 9:52 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by SK AAR
In anticipation of the questions that will soon arise in this forum here are the important part of the ticket rules for the DEEEV98Q fare:

ORIGINATING EUROPE
CHANGES ANY TIME CHARGE EUR 250.00 FOR REISSUE/REVALIDATION. ANY TIME CHARGE EUR 250.00 FOR NO-SHOW.

CHANGE FEE WAIVED FOR TICKETS ISSUED BETWEEN 20MAY20 AND 30SEP20 AND PROVIDED THAT - REISSUE IS COMPLETED BEFORE DEPARTURE TIME OF THE ORIGINAL OUT/ INBOUND FLIGHT -OTHERWISE IT WILL BE CONSIDERED NO-SHOW AND SUCH PE PENALTY/RESTRICTION WILL APPLY.

CHANGES TO UNUSED TICKET- 1.WHEN THE FIRST FLIGHT COUPON IS CHANGED THE ITINERARY MUST BE RE-PRICED USING CURRENT FARES IN EFFECT ON THE DATE THE TICKET IS REISSUED THE ITINERARY MUST MEET ALL RULE PROVISIONS OF THE NEWLY TICKETED FARE. 2.WHEN THERE ARE NO CHANGES TO THE FIRST FLIGHT COUPON BUT OTHER FARE COMPONENTS ARE CHANGED THE ITINERARY MUST BE RE-PRICED USING HISTORICAL FARES IN EFFECT ON THE PREVIOUS TICKETING DATE. THE NEW ITINERARY MUST MEET ALL THE PROVISIONS OF THE NEWLY TICKETED FARES //

TICKET VALIDITY FOR WHOLLY UNUSED TICKETS IS ONE YEAR FROM TICKET ISSUE DATE. PARTIALLY USED TICKETS ARE VALID PROVIDED TRAVEL IS COMPLETED WITHIN ONE YEAR OR MAXIMUN STAY - WHICHEVER IS EARLIER- FROM THE OUTBOUND TRAVEL OF THE ORIGINAL TICKET.

CANCELLATIONS BEFORE DEPARTURE
CANCELLATIONS PERMITTED FOR REFUND. BEFORE DEPARTURE CANCELLATIONS PERMITTED FOR NO-SHOW. AFTER DEPARTURE TICKET IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
Do you also have "IEEEV96Q" Fare Basic for BUD-SCL?
Old Sep 15, 2020, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by thanaset
Do you also have "IEEEV96Q" Fare Basic for BUD-SCL?
Nope, sorry

I'm interested to hear if anyone has the BUD-GRU YEESL98Q fare rules? (Y fare)
flyertalker28120 likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 10:11 am

If you have a Tripcase account associated with the same e-mail address as used in the reservation.
Hmmm... That is what I expected, however, nope. Nothing in Tripcase either for the one that was paid for but received no confirmation, nor for the one that has been processed completely. All using the same email address.

If Tripcase should be importing things automagically, I am concerned because my account has only one trip from several years ago and does not have the dozens of trips since.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 11:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Lennys26v2
If Tripcase should be importing things automagically, I am concerned because my account has only one trip from several years ago and does not have the dozens of trips since.
It is not certain that it will always happen automatically; I guess it is a possibility, i.e. it may occur if things are right. I don't think you can conclude that because you don't see anything in Tripcase (i.e. that nothing was automatically imported to Tripcase) that the reservations or tickets do not exist or are gone. But you can't do anything now so I guess you will have to wait an see how it plays out.

Like the rest of us, because I doubt that we have seen the last part of this deal as presumably thousands of tickets have been sold due to the many hours it took LA to close it down, i.e. it will be another financial blow to LA if the tickets are to be honored (but on the other hand today's sale should have provided much needed liquidity /funds to LA that LA may only reluctantly refund)). Let us see what happens.
Lennys26v2 likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 12:39 pm

It is not certain that it will always happen automatically; I guess it is a possibility, i.e. it may occur if things are right. I don't think you can conclude that because you don't see anything in Tripcase (i.e. that nothing was automatically imported to Tripcase) that the reservations or tickets do not exist or are gone. But you can't do anything now so I guess you will have to wait an see how it plays out.

Like the rest of us, because I doubt that we have seen the last part of this deal as presumably thousands of tickets have been sold due to the many hours it took LA to close it down, i.e. it will be another financial blow to LA if the tickets are to be honored (but on the other hand today's sale should have provided much needed liquidity /funds to LA that LA may only reluctantly refund)). Let us see what happens.
Well, as it turns out, now, a couple of hours later, it seems that several trips have appeared in Tripcase. The interesting thing is that using the booking codes on the Latam site, each comes up as there but "unpaid". Also interesting is that the none of these booking codes are the one that I did pay for (and complete the process correctly). Of course, there still is the one other that I was charged for, yet have no booking reference for.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 1:05 pm

Nope, sorry

I'm interested to hear if anyone has the BUD-GRU YEESL98Q fare rules? (Y fare)
I was booked in YEESL98Q, booked on the LATAM HP via MAD (Iberia Flight but unfortunately LAT7099 flight number) and via LHR on Return.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 1:21 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
I signed up for trip case today and later on during the day reservations that kicked off from payment showed up. I was however charged twice for still non existent reservation. Will see what is this about.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 2:31 pm

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, SQ Gold
Booked, paid and confirmed through an OTA first thing this morning, but now it seems my booking has been amended as per LA's website and is now just a BUD-FRA and a LHR-BUD. LA website showing 'Payment required' too. Think they're pulling the tickets, showed the full itinerary this morning.

Last edited by TCASAlert; Sep 15, 2020 at 2:43 pm
Old Sep 15, 2020, 3:44 pm

Programs: SE+, OWS
Originally Posted by TCASAlert
Booked, paid and confirmed through an OTA first thing this morning, but now it seems my booking has been amended as per LA's website and is now just a BUD-FRA and a LHR-BUD. LA website showing 'Payment required' too. Think they're pulling the tickets, showed the full itinerary this morning.
at what time did you issue the ticket? and what routing na class did you get? i have 2 reservations and both are showing the full itinerary (booked in D,D,W) flights
Old Sep 16, 2020, 12:31 am

Programs: UA Premier 1K, *A Gold
Is there any way to tell which LATAM office issued your ticket if you booked through an OTA? The receipt generator on the LATAM website doesn't work for third party bookings.
Old Sep 16, 2020, 1:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by xfisgsm
Is there any way to tell which LATAM office issued your ticket if you booked through an OTA? The receipt generator on the LATAM website doesn't work for third party bookings.
You would most likely have received a confirmation e-mail / receipt from the OTA containing your ticket No. 045-XXXXXXXX - look for it in the emails you received from the OTA. Otherwise find the Amadeus PNR No. in the documents / e-mails you received and check your reservation (and ticket) in Checkmytrip which works for OTA reservations. If you see the ticket No. ticket has been issued
xfisgsm likes this.
Old Sep 16, 2020, 2:29 am

Programs: OW Sapphire, *A Gold
My "ghost" reservation appeared this morning in Tripcase, but only the European legs, with no ticket numbers attached to it. I hope the e-tickets were never actually created, and the pending Amex transaction gets refunded.
Old Sep 16, 2020, 2:34 am

Originally Posted by Deckter
My "ghost" reservation appeared this morning in Tripcase, but only the European legs, with no ticket numbers attached to it. I hope the e-tickets were never actually created, and the pending Amex transaction gets refunded.
In TripCase, under documents, do you see the eTicket?
Old Sep 16, 2020, 3:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Deckter
I have the same for my initial booking that was never completed due to non-payment.
Deckter likes this.
Old Sep 16, 2020, 3:09 am

Programs: OW Sapphire, *A Gold
Originally Posted by danam
In TripCase, under documents, do you see the eTicket?
No e-ticket, only the arranger confirmation...entered that on Latam, it's asking me to pay for the trip and it's just the European legs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.