Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[prem fare gone]: IB/LA Business: BUD - GRU/SDU €400 RT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[prem fare gone]: IB/LA Business: BUD - GRU/SDU €400 RT

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2020, 3:43 am

Programs: BA Gold
I have just booked 2 tickets for April 2021 for E878.54. I used the link from Google flights which mentioned Italy. Have received the e-ticket. Tried many times for the flights with BA and Iberia without success so am flying Lufthansa and LATAM. Crossing my fingers that we can enter Hungary and Brazil by April.
largeeyes likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 3:56 am

Programs: BA Silver / EI Silver
Originally Posted by Stuif91
Do you earn XP with LATAM?
No, LATAM is not a Flying Blue partner.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 3:58 am

Programs: Flying Blue
heb999 Do you have the link to the google flights page?
Old Sep 15, 2020, 4:03 am

Programs: OW Sapphire, *A Gold
For the ones that have not received confirmation numbers, on LATAM website, under My Trips, there is a "Recover your booking code" option, where you have to input some data to try and find the confirmation. Mine cannot be found after almost 3 hours.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 4:05 am

Programs: ExecutiveClub GGL/CCR MileagePlus 1K FLyingBlue GOld
Does anybody now if flights operated by Iberia but with Latam flight number would earn TP's with BA?
Old Sep 15, 2020, 4:14 am

Programs: Aer Club Silver | BAEC Bronze | ALL Silver | Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by high.and.above
Does anybody now if flights operated by Iberia but with Latam flight number would earn TP's with BA?
No, you'd only earn miles. No tier points. I'd be more inclined to book it if it did earn.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 4:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Try booking on LA US webpage from scratch (not via Google flight or Momondo). My initial payment didn't go through but the reservation was confirmed and there was a link where I could retrieve my reservation and make another attempt; then payment went trough (payment with MC). Priced in USD. This was 30 min ago.

Can be bought cheaper with OTA but I don't want to deal with OTA for flight changes, possible refunds etc.

Last edited by SK AAR; Sep 15, 2020 at 4:31 am
Old Sep 15, 2020, 4:26 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, TK Elite, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by SK AAR
Can be bought cheaper with OTA but I don't want to deal with OTA for flight changes, possible refunds etc.
Also want to book direct for the same reason, but having real problems with the payment screen keep freezing, regardless of the country....plus am trying to work at the same time!
Old Sep 15, 2020, 4:27 am

Programs: FB Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by englisha
Also want to book direct for the same reason, but having real problems with the payment screen keep freezing, regardless of the country....plus am trying to work at the same time!
I strongly recommend using their app on the phone. I was not able to make it on desktop.
englisha likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 4:28 am

Programs: FB Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by Deckter
For the ones that have not received confirmation numbers, on LATAM website, under My Trips, there is a "Recover your booking code" option, where you have to input some data to try and find the confirmation. Mine cannot be found after almost 3 hours.
There’s no booking associated with the passenger’s information. Please make sure the information is correct and try again.
= still money taken, no reservation to be found.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 4:35 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Stuif91
heb999 Do you have the link to the google flights page?
Not sure if this helps - https://www.google.co.uk/flights/fli...16*2.GBP.81116
Old Sep 15, 2020, 4:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
If anyone interested tickets are also available in Economy for around 130 USD return.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 4:38 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum
Quick question: I was able to book a random itinerary (return is GRU-MAD-BRU-BUD). Booking appears on Latam website, but I have the following message: "Due to the characteristics of your fare, we cannot make this change online." Furthermore, I have not been charged (yet?) though I do have two e-tickets (045-xxxxxxxxxx).

Is there any way to actually see if I have properly been ticketed without calling them? (would like to avoid raising any flag).

Booking is a mix LH, Latam, IB, LO, LH & IB do not recognize the PNR, LO does. And yes, they did sell me the last leg BRU-BUD as operated by Lot, which does seem weird.
Old Sep 15, 2020, 4:39 am

Purchased via Latam site.

First Attempt -- got through to the payment page, the the system timed out to an error page, although it did charge my AMEX. No confirmation received (yet) after around 35 mins

Multiple reattempts -- all failed at the payment screen. LATAM page allowed me to select "credit card" yet did not allow me to enter any CC details.

Last Attempt (from Mobile, although seems to be desktop UI) -- Searched, selected, paid via PayPal. Charged AND received a confirmation page from LATAM with reservation code.

Yippee. I will either cancel one (if both come through) or just take the mileage run
Old Sep 15, 2020, 4:39 am

Programs: OW Sapphire, *A Gold
Originally Posted by 747jetter
= still money taken, no reservation to be found.
I'm in the same boat, let me know how it goes. I also don't feel like lending them more money by booking another set of tickets.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.