Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[Premium Fare Gone]: EK:KUL-DXB in First Class RT for $1307

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Premium Fare Gone]: EK:KUL-DXB in First Class RT for $1307

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2019, 9:24 pm

Originally Posted by CX_newbie
Don't call? Just add an EK number into the MH booking and it will pop up on the EK website. You can get seat selection and PNR there. That worked for me and a few others on this thread.
huh thanks! tried it before but somehow it only worked this time. I am just too lazy and do apologize! Hope others also dodged the axe this time and hope to see you all folks in the shower suites!
(wait something sounds wrong) :P
Old Jan 14, 2019, 11:34 pm

HI, what does this mean? can you explain more?
Old Jan 14, 2019, 11:37 pm

Originally Posted by CX_newbie
Don't call? Just add an EK number into the MH booking and it will pop up on the EK website. You can get seat selection and PNR there. That worked for me and a few others on this thread.
what is mean? can you explain more? How to get the EK number into MH booking?
Old Jan 14, 2019, 11:39 pm

Ok. Offer letter is here.

6mths vaildity. call MH to book. thats it.

Excl. flights to Aussie, New Zeland and Europe.

Last edited by fflover2004; Jan 15, 2019 at 4:38 am Reason: clarity
Old Jan 15, 2019, 1:54 am

Originally Posted by WilliamAWL
what is mean? can you explain more? How to get the EK number into MH booking?
Step 1: get an EK skywards account
Step 2: put it into MH's reservation's customer detail section
Step 3: log into EK skywards account
Step 4: check the trips section, should have a drop down box that takes you to trip management, where you can see everything and select seats
Old Jan 15, 2019, 2:55 am

Programs: KrisFlyer, AA, Qantas, SPG, Marriott
Originally Posted by fflover2004

Ex flights to Aussie, New Zeland and Europe.
What? no one else got flights to those location, just Asia.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 2:58 am

Originally Posted by fflover2004

Ex flights to Aussie, New Zeland and Europe.
They also offer complementary flight to Oceania and EU? thought they're only limited in Asia.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 3:20 am

Sent them an email and received the offer letter. Ticket valid for 6 months from the original travel date. I had my flights on the 2nd of July so all flights must be flown prior to the 2nd of January 2020. The ticket must be booked at least 30 days before travelling.

I also received a document I will need to sign and return relieving them of all responsibility with the EK F fare.

... do hereby release and discharge the Company and their
employees, servants, agents or any other person or corporation related to the Company for
compensation or damages from all actions, suits, causes of action, claims and demands
whatsoever which I have or at any time hereafter may have or might have had against the
Company or their employees, servants, agents or any other person or corporation related to the
Company for or in respect of any inconvenience, incidental expenses, loss, damage, delay of
baggage purportedly arising from and in connection with flight MH4503/MH4504 / KUL – DXB –
KUL / 02 & 03 JULY 2019 or in respect for any matter or thing in anyway relating thereto. ...
Old Jan 15, 2019, 4:39 am

Originally Posted by jubbing
What? no one else got flights to those location, just Asia.
Originally Posted by oaikabob
They also offer complementary flight to Oceania and EU? thought they're only limited in Asia.
Sorry I meant exclude
Old Jan 15, 2019, 12:45 pm

Programs: A3 , M&M, HH, IHG AMB,
Originally Posted by beyounged
Step 1: get an EK skywards account
Step 2: put it into MH's reservation's customer detail section
Step 3: log into EK skywards account
Step 4: check the trips section, should have a drop down box that takes you to trip management, where you can see everything and select seats
Cant access MH's customer detail section. Have a EK skywards account. But when opening EK its asking for a combi of letters and numbers. My booking seems still to be alive.any idea??
Old Jan 15, 2019, 7:34 pm

Dose anyone get Free ticket from Mytrip?

I got a mail from OTA mytrip but didn’t mention the free ticket and I don’t know how to contact mytrip by phone 😓
Old Jan 15, 2019, 7:52 pm

Originally Posted by Shane Wu
I got a mail from OTA mytrip but didn’t mention the free ticket and I don’t know how to contact mytrip by phone 😓
Should speak with MH, not an OTA.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 2:42 am

Programs: OZ & BA Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott & Accor Plat
This 'complementary ticket' just became quite useless - MH call center agent says its only valid in booking class N, Q or O - which I believe are super promo fares.... not written anywhere on the MH letter either.

Leave it to MH to continue throwing unprofessional and surprising tricks with the handling and communication of this
Old Jan 17, 2019, 3:09 am

Programs: KF, MPC, BAEC // Bonvoy, WoH, Honors
I haven't even received any email or other information regarding the complementary ticket. I will make sure I get them to clarify any booking class restrictions before accepting their offer.
Old Jan 17, 2019, 3:32 am

As far as I can read from the letter the only restriction should be that the flights are operated by MH, single sector ex-KUL and that you should book 30 days in advance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.