Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] Ek mle-nyc 101 ow / 141 rt

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] Ek mle-nyc 101 ow / 141 rt

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2017, 4:03 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by philmen
I have decided that I won't be using my ticket unfortunately.
Some people reported getting refunds when they cancelled back when it was uncertain if the fare would be honored. I figure that it won't hurt to try asking but I am looking if anyone has done so recently and if the recommendation is to call or try submitting the refund request online? (I booked directly through Emirates.)
I did it recently (2-3 weeks ago) after I decided I don't want to use the Sep ticket. I submitted the refund request online using their form, got confirmation 2-3 days later, and the full refund posted to my credit card in ~7 days.
Old Aug 21, 2017, 4:57 pm

Originally Posted by solewalker
I did it recently (2-3 weeks ago) after I decided I don't want to use the Sep ticket. I submitted the refund request online using their form, got confirmation 2-3 days later, and the full refund posted to my credit card in ~7 days.
Thanks for the info. I'll try it online and see what happens. Put in anything special under reason/comments?
Old Aug 22, 2017, 11:36 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by philmen
Thanks for the info. I'll try it online and see what happens. Put in anything special under reason/comments?
Nope - didn't write anything other than fill out the form.
Old Nov 12, 2017, 8:13 pm

Originally Posted by solewalker
anyone flying this route on sunday of thanksgiving?
Old Nov 14, 2017, 8:40 am

Submitted my refund request via online form about a week ago for the return portion of my trip, Unfortunately could only use it one way and didn't think to book it as a one way. Just got refunded $38 for taxes because the fare was $0, no questions asked.
Old Dec 1, 2017, 9:31 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by sgan317
Submitted my refund request via online form about a week ago for the return portion of my trip, Unfortunately could only use it one way and didn't think to book it as a one way. Just got refunded $38 for taxes because the fare was $0, no questions asked.
just finished my MLE CMB DXB JFK flight this morning. The DXB JFK flight only had 125 of the 400 some seats sold out in economy- had my entire row of 4 seats. Slept like a baby for at least 8 hours .. !
Old Dec 1, 2017, 9:22 pm

Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
just finished my MLE CMB DXB JFK flight this morning. The DXB JFK flight only had 125 of the 400 some seats sold out in economy- had my entire row of 4 seats. Slept like a baby for at least 8 hours .. !
Currently in DXB -- hope my flight to JFK next week ends up the same way! Had a great time in the Maldives.
Old Dec 1, 2017, 11:54 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by melissayyz
Currently in DXB -- hope my flight to JFK next week ends up the same way! Had a great time in the Maldives.
just curious, where did you stay? We stayed at the holiday inn resort, got a pretty good rate @ $89/night. $219 per person boat ride (round trip) which I was not too excited about (but found out that’s one of the better deals)

we stayed one night on the island that the airport is on. Actually SURPRISINGLY impressed with that island, and everything is really cheap compared to the private islands.
Old Dec 3, 2017, 11:46 am

Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
just curious, where did you stay? We stayed at the holiday inn resort, got a pretty good rate @ $89/night. $219 per person boat ride (round trip) which I was not too excited about (but found out that’s one of the better deals)

we stayed one night on the island that the airport is on. Actually SURPRISINGLY impressed with that island, and everything is really cheap compared to the private islands.
I stayed at the Grand Park Kodhipparu -- it's fairly close to Male (20 minutes by boat) and the boat transfer was $180. The resort hadn't officially opened yet, so it was 50% off. Stayed in an overwater villa and it was gorgeous. I also stayed one night in Hulhumale.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.