Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] Ethiopian : SIN-YYZ $945 RT (2.1 CPM on A3)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] Ethiopian : SIN-YYZ $945 RT (2.1 CPM on A3)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2017, 8:09 am

Programs: AC MM E50 , Former SPG, now Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by SKYEG
TY for the update my ticket never cancelled and I never got the email. Will be attempt it this month
What I would do is get to the airport about 3 hours early with printed ticket
and itinerary in hand. If they start the " only in Y" nonsense, I would head
for the Thai Tourist police and report an attempted fraud - they sold a J ticket and are refusing to honour it. Let the Thai authorities deal with it.
Old Apr 30, 2017, 8:52 am

Programs: SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, United Premier Silver
TY for the update my ticket never cancelled and I never got the email. Will be attempt it this month
What a garbage operation ET is running.

How hard is it anyways to identify ppl who purchased these tickets within 24 hours of them pulling the fares and emailing EVERYONE right away?
Old Apr 30, 2017, 10:00 am

Originally Posted by nli007
What a garbage operation ET is running.

How hard is it anyways to identify ppl who purchased these tickets within 24 hours of them pulling the fares and emailing EVERYONE right away?
+1

Even if not 24 hours, a month is just way too long.
Old May 3, 2017, 6:41 pm

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Originally Posted by IluvSQ
What I would do is get to the airport about 3 hours early with printed ticket
and itinerary in hand. If they start the " only in Y" nonsense, I would head
for the Thai Tourist police and report an attempted fraud - they sold a J ticket and are refusing to honour it. Let the Thai authorities deal with it.
lol
Old May 10, 2017, 8:24 pm

Programs: A3 Gold, SQ KF Elite Gold, QR Gold, IB Plata, Hilton Honors Gold
Originally Posted by ccurrahee
I have been told by a representative that the BKK-YYZ is okay. And I am waiting for email confirmation as he ( and I) wanted confirmation from the central ticketing office in Addis. So as soon as I get an e-mail back I will post here, either way.
Hi ccurrahee,

Just wondering if you heard back from ET?

Cheers!
Old May 10, 2017, 8:31 pm

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
Mine still looks like a go. I'll be a nuisance if they try to deny boarding LOL. It's fair as I haven't gotten any emails or notifications and I'll tell that to them and say I'm completely stranded now looooool
Old May 11, 2017, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by marcelduchamp
Hi ccurrahee,

Just wondering if you heard back from ET?

Cheers!
Hi

I was in touch with the Norwegian sales office yesterday. They are still waiting for a reply from Addis.

Will let you know.
Old May 11, 2017, 2:06 pm

Programs: Jeff is Deaf
Mine still looks like a go. I'll be a nuisance if they try to deny boarding LOL. It's fair as I haven't gotten any emails or notifications and I'll tell that to them and say I'm completely stranded now looooool
^ I still have gotten no email. Thus I am going to assume that my booking is valid. But still have a couple months until my flight, so looking forward to see what kind of shenanigans ET will try next
Old May 11, 2017, 2:48 pm

Programs: AY ex-Lumo, TK Elite, BT VIP, ITA Executive
Hi

I was in touch with the Norwegian sales office yesterday. They are still waiting for a reply from Addis.

Will let you know.
Interesting. They told me that whereas the previous cheap fare exOSL has been honored, for this one exBKK HQ decided differently and tickets are "no-go" (in J).
Old May 12, 2017, 4:51 am

Programs: A3 Gold, SQ KF Elite Gold, QR Gold, IB Plata, Hilton Honors Gold
Hi

Will let you know.
That'll be great. Thank you!
Old May 17, 2017, 1:30 am

Programs: UAMP, DLSM, EYEG, QRPC
please keep updating, I filed complain to Canadian Transportation Agency <[email protected]>

not sure if it is going to do any good
Old May 18, 2017, 2:11 am

Originally Posted by on22cz
Interesting. They told me that whereas the previous cheap fare exOSL has been honored, for this one exBKK HQ decided differently and tickets are "no-go" (in J).
I just got the reply I was sort of expecting from the Norwegian sales office. My ticket is also a no-go and I am asked to contact the issuer for a refund.
Old May 18, 2017, 6:56 am

I just got the reply I was sort of expecting from the Norwegian sales office. My ticket is also a no-go and I am asked to contact the issuer for a refund.
It really is BS they did not reach out to you.
Old May 18, 2017, 3:18 pm

Originally Posted by on22cz
Just to let you know, I go feedback from the Oslo office yesterday. and my ticket is a No go swell so I am currently asking for a refund.
Old May 18, 2017, 10:17 pm

Programs: A3*G AC*nobody TK*nobody
Cancelled 2 tickets (C & D fare) lost C$98.23. Called VISA, explain ET claims it was a mistake fare and cancelled the ticket. Took them a few minutes put me on hold and give me the money back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.