Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

(Gone) HA: ICN-HNL-LAS/PHX/PDX/etc C class 699 USD RT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(Gone) HA: ICN-HNL-LAS/PHX/PDX/etc C class 699 USD RT

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2010, 1:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by channa
HA miles or DL or someone else?
Loose lips sinks ships.
Old Sep 22, 2010, 1:24 am

You book through this website. http://www.HawaiianAirlines.com/ETCO
Once you put in the codes they send, it reverts back to the normal booking procedure, but all the prices are listed as $0. I created a HawaiianMiles account and put in the number for tracking purposes. The miles posted to my account at 100%. The boarding pass says it was H class, so it doesn't look like it would work for Delta.

Delta SkyMiles
Earn: Delta SkyMiles members can earn miles when they fly Hawaiian Airlines' Interisland, Honolulu to Sydney and Honolulu to Manila flights only.
Eligible Regions Eligible fare classes
Interisland F, J, A*, X, Y, W, V, S, Q, I, B, N, M
Australia & Manila J, P, A*, W, Y, Q, B, N, M

Not sure what I'm going to do with them. Inter-island trips are 10000 miles each way, so I guess I could get a half price trip.
Old Sep 26, 2010, 8:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I got my option 4

Ask and they will accomodate you
Old Sep 27, 2010, 4:38 am

Programs: TG*G, SQ, QF
Originally Posted by fumitani
I got my option 4

Ask and they will accomodate you
Well done.!

Now the dust seems to be settling, it's time for me to finally stop lurking and give them a call i suppose...
Old Sep 28, 2010, 7:29 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, NWA WorldPerks deserter, Alaska Airlines Something-er-Other...
Cool Got my option 4 as well!

Well, it didn't take long for them to approve it.
Pretty happy with what I ended up with!
She also said that there are only a few people left that they haven't been able to contact about this whole debacle. We actually had a pleasant conversation about the whole thing. Looks like most people have come to some sort of compromise.

So anyway, how is the lounge there when I'm flying in and out of HNL in HA's First? Is there a different one for int'l and domestic? And for heaven's sake, I can't find a trip report in HA First for the life of me! I know it's not great, but if anybody could point me in a direction, I'd really appreciate it!
Old Sep 28, 2010, 7:45 pm

Programs: AS MVP, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Paella747
Well, it didn't take long for them to approve it.
Pretty happy with what I ended up with!
She also said that there are only a few people left that they haven't been able to contact about this whole debacle. We actually had a pleasant conversation about the whole thing. Looks like most people have come to some sort of compromise.

So anyway, how is the lounge there when I'm flying in and out of HNL in HA's First? Is there a different one for int'l and domestic? And for heaven's sake, I can't find a trip report in HA First for the life of me! I know it's not great, but if anybody could point me in a direction, I'd really appreciate it!
The lounges aren't good and the HA F experience is like UA domestic F but with better food and service. HA has also been working with Restaurateur and Master Sommelier Chuck Furuya on wine selection and educating the FAs on wine.
Old Sep 28, 2010, 10:41 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Got mine too

Hi,

Just to report that I finally got my 4th option approved. It was a struggle, but in the end it was approved and quite happy with it.

On a side note, still quite dissapointed with how HA handled the whole situation. They could have done it in a better way.

Anyways...

Cheers!
Old Nov 7, 2010, 2:43 pm

No postings in more than a month. Who's next to go flying?
Old Nov 8, 2010, 11:15 am

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
Well, I am just shaping the standard option #4 to suit my needs. Nothing special/ costly but may require additional authorisation. Not going to travel in C.
Old Nov 8, 2010, 11:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by tracon
No postings in more than a month. Who's next to go flying?
I'll probably have to give them a call, since they have not added the return portion of my trip on yet. It was beyond the 330 day point when we came to our agreement, but is now just barely inside it.
Old Dec 22, 2010, 11:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Has anyone moved their dates after they accepted the offer? My summer plans have changed a bit, so am thinking of trying to move it back a little further.
Old Dec 23, 2010, 1:23 am

Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
Has anyone moved their dates after they accepted the offer? My summer plans have changed a bit, so am thinking of trying to move it back a little further.
I changed the dates a couple of times on two tickets since accepting HA's offer. No pushback at all by HA. That said, when I changed the dates the last time about 5 weeks ago the previous changes had not yet been ticketed. HA has since issued tickets with my recent changes. Do not know whether if the tickets being issued will make a difference or not.
Old Dec 23, 2010, 6:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks for the info. That's what I was hoping to hear.
Old Dec 23, 2010, 12:00 pm

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
In my offer the changes incur regular service charge for changes, this is the reason I did not book at all.
Old Dec 30, 2010, 9:58 pm

HA phoned today. They want me to downgrade from F to Y on my flight westbound from HNL. $400 voucher was offered. I declined. There is almost no chance I'll be flying HA in the next year.
From the time I settled with HA on this offered I was not able to get seat assignment on this segment. I will wait to see what is offered at the gate.
2 seats to myself in Y and some cash and they have a deal....maybe.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.