Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

(Gone) HA: ICN-HNL-LAS/PHX/PDX/etc C class 699 USD RT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(Gone) HA: ICN-HNL-LAS/PHX/PDX/etc C class 699 USD RT

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2011, 8:34 pm

Negotiated option 4.
SEA-HNL-MNL
HNL-MNL oversold by 2 in F.
Turned down the $400 voucher at the end of Dec., turned down a $600 voucher last week. At checkin they were offering roundtrip systemwide F on HA.
Negotiated that for two o/w F tickets.

Thanks to the OP!
Old Jan 21, 2011, 9:25 pm

Originally Posted by tracon
Negotiated option 4.
SEA-HNL-MNL
HNL-MNL oversold by 2 in F.
Turned down the $400 voucher at the end of Dec., turned down a $600 voucher last week. At checkin they were offering roundtrip systemwide F on HA.
Negotiated that for two o/w F tickets.

Thanks to the OP!
Nice job!
Old Feb 4, 2011, 9:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Called in to change the dates for my US-ICN ticket. Moved the dates back a bit. Was told it was a one time courtesy change, and any future changes would be $150.
Old Feb 4, 2011, 6:35 pm

Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
Called in to change the dates for my US-ICN ticket. Moved the dates back a bit. Was told it was a one time courtesy change, and any future changes would be $150.
Courtesy change? Because you are flying business?
Old Feb 4, 2011, 6:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by philosophy_king
I don't care much, one way or the other at this point. I got the dates I wanted, and unless something weird happens, I'll fly them as booked right now. The flights are HA J/F flights with that mighty wide 18.5" seat in front.
Old Feb 4, 2011, 6:40 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, NWA WorldPerks deserter, Alaska Airlines Something-er-Other...
Smile

I think this is just part of the deal that they worked out. When I made my "deal" after the fare error and confirmed a reservation, it was so far in advance (summer '11) I asked about change fees. She said that I'd be allowed one change without a fee if needed. Sounds like the same situation here...
Old Feb 4, 2011, 7:41 pm

I see, thanks for the info! I chose the international return voucher option but I dunno my dates yet!
Old Feb 5, 2011, 2:48 am

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
I was unable to negotiate free date change (USD 150 should apply) this is why I did not anything so far.
Old Feb 5, 2011, 5:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Keter
I was unable to negotiate free date change (USD 150 should apply) this is why I did not anything so far.
I had no problem. I just called the original number given when they wanted to talk to you. Took 3 minutes.
Old Feb 13, 2011, 1:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Everything is working in my favor. My flight is overbooked (I will bump). All my flights have been changed from the crummy old 763's to brand new A332!'s Now if ANA and HA can get their mileage together before my flight it will be a complete win for me

I also called in to change my flight and it worked out fine also no change fee...but they said one time free change anything after that is $150usd..
Old Feb 13, 2011, 2:54 am

Originally Posted by fumitani
Everything is working in my favor. My flight is overbooked (I will bump). All my flights have been changed from the crummy old 763's to brand new A332!'s Now if ANA and HA can get their mileage together before my flight it will be a complete win for me

I also called in to change my flight and it worked out fine also no change fee...but they said one time free change anything after that is $150usd..
Cheers!
Old Feb 14, 2011, 6:46 pm

Keep us updated about if you are bumped. My flights to and from Haneda may be overbooked as well (they are currently listed as "sold out", but flight is four weeks away). I am curious what compensation Hawaiian is offering others to be bumped on an international flight.
Old Feb 14, 2011, 6:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by christy
Keep us updated about if you are bumped. My flights to and from Haneda may be overbooked as well (they are currently listed as "sold out", but flight is four weeks away). I am curious what compensation Hawaiian is offering others to be bumped on an international flight.
My flight is during Golden Week in Japan, so I can't update for another 9 weeks.

If they bump me off this flight i'll probably have them extend my ticket to the just announced HA flight from KIX (during obon)^
Old Feb 15, 2011, 9:16 am

Programs: UA Premier Exec, SPG Gold
I took one of the original options - I think the $600 voucher that says all travel must be complete by May 2011.

We're now expecting a baby so we won't be able to use the voucher - has anyone tried to book future travel with the voucher or to get the expiration date changed?
Old Feb 15, 2011, 10:52 am

Originally Posted by fumitani
My flight is during Golden Week in Japan, so I can't update for another 9 weeks.

If they bump me off this flight i'll probably have them extend my ticket to the just announced HA flight from KIX (during obon)^
When are they starting service to KIX?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.