Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] Austrian: CDG-NRT/SIN 467$cad all-in (330 euros);M booking class

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2006, 9:43 am

Programs: *A Gold, OWE
Originally Posted by derpelikan
if you do not want to fly, LH will be happy to cancel this for you without any charge there is a 0 missing in the fare.

anyway, keep a copy of the HP where it shows the fully flexible part, i did print it too.

dp
Well it's more that I don't want to pay any fees for changes. I do want to fly
Old Jul 10, 2006, 9:48 am

Programs: *A Gold, OWE
Originally Posted by Guy Betsy
If you're a 'serious customer' then you KNOW that the fare is incorrect. Airlines can change the fare rules as it goes along.. and irrespective of what it says you have printed out, the airline can just cancel the fare altogether and give you a refund because it is a mistake.
I am not so sure that I can always make a clear distinction between a mistake and a promotional fare. And if they make a mistake showing clearly fully flexible and refundable on their website as the conditions (and it's difficult to find any detailed conditions on the LH site anyway, so you should be happy what you get once in a while concerning the conditions), then I think that they should step up and make their customers happy.

But as of now I still don't see any ticket # under checkmytrip, so they might still be able to sneak out.
Old Jul 10, 2006, 10:42 am

Programs: LH Miles&More Senator (Star Alliance Gold)
I have found good availability from SIN to CDG (with LH) all the way up to May 2007. However i cant seem to find any departures (CDG to SIN) after 16th of December. Anyone find a depature date after this ?

THanks
Old Jul 10, 2006, 10:47 am

Programs: LH Miles&More Senator (Star Alliance Gold)
Originally Posted by asif_ebrahim
I have found good availability from SIN to CDG (with LH) all the way up to May 2007. However i cant seem to find any departures (CDG to SIN) after 16th of December. Anyone find a depature date after this ?

THanks

I have found out why now You can only depart from 1st July to 25th August and then 16th to 26th of December

SEASONS

1JUL-25AUG OR 16-26DEC. SAME DATES APPLY EACH YEAR. SEASON IS BASED ON DATE OF ORIGIN AND IS DETERMINED BY DATE OF DEPARTURE OF FIRST INTERNATIONAL SECTOR.
Old Jul 10, 2006, 10:52 am

Programs: LH SEN 2011:: ANA::UA::Hertz Gold::Sixt Plat::SPG Plat::
Originally Posted by asif_ebrahim

THanks
YEP ^ 23th, 24th of December and return 05th of Jan at the LH-Website.
Old Jul 10, 2006, 1:50 pm

Programs: black is magic
Thanks for this fare. Just booked 2 trips to visit friends of mine during their exchange year.
Old Jul 10, 2006, 1:53 pm

Programs: AA 0.4MM, BA G, LH SEN,TK S, HH Dia, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold, Marriott Silver
OP,could you please change the title of the thread?maybe specifying that the fares seems gone on OS but LH is still offering it!thanks
Old Jul 10, 2006, 3:02 pm

Programs: LH SEN, PC RA, misc
Originally Posted by MACH81
(...)specifying that the fares seems gone on OS
aua.com still shows CDG-NRT for 397.03 EUR for some dates. Try 31Jul-07Aug or 07Aug - 14Aug. Also few left in Dec.

So the fare must still be active, just slowly being snatched away by FT'ers
Old Jul 10, 2006, 4:29 pm

Haven't been around FT for weeks. Just signed up and found this. ^

My booking CDG SIN for Dec. 17 went through successfully on LH US website (US$ 449), even without (!) meeting the 7 day minimum stay requirement. Actually there are plenty of possibilities still open.

And no fare alert email in my mail box yet.......

Tried AUA website before, which let me go through all the way but refused final confirmation with this message:

"We are unable to complete your booking at this time as the price originally quoted could not be confirmed. Please try again later or contact our call center."

So even OS is smarter than LH....

What a feast. Looking forward to sort this one out with my "special friends" at LH.
Old Jul 10, 2006, 5:24 pm

Programs: LH SEN (LH*G), HH Diamond, AB Gold (1W Saph)
Booked my CDG-FRA-SIN-FRA-CDG on Travelocity.de this afternoon. I'm hoping this will work out.

Thanks OP, great find!

Cheers,

Alex
Old Jul 10, 2006, 5:47 pm

Programs: LH FTL
Cool deal... Booked it through LH Singapore, since LH-US seems to be gone already? 750 Singapore Dollars. Now the question is: how to get to CDG?

Fare Conditions
Economy Flex - Fare Conditions
Changes:
The "Flex" ticket is changeable free of charge, as long as the originally booked class is still available. Otherwise, the differenc
to the next higher available fare will be charged .
Cancellation:
The ticket is fully refundable. In case of partial use, only the residual amount will be refunded.

Last edited by crossings; Jul 10, 2006 at 5:56 pm
Old Jul 10, 2006, 6:06 pm

Programs: UA MM, QF Plat, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
I just booked December 16 to 21 CDG to SIN through Lufthansa USA. If the don't let this go through they had better give me some miles
Old Jul 10, 2006, 6:08 pm

Programs: UA MM, QF Plat, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Double post
Old Jul 10, 2006, 6:14 pm

Programs: AA 0.4MM, BA G, LH SEN,TK S, HH Dia, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by ulev
Haven't been around FT for weeks. Just signed up and found this. ^

My booking CDG SIN for Dec. 17 went through successfully on LH US website (US$ 449), even without (!) meeting the 7 day minimum stay requirement. Actually there are plenty of possibilities still open.
You were able to do it,b/c LH's fare as a 4 days min stay,not 7.I wish I had some e-vouchers!
Old Jul 10, 2006, 6:24 pm

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
LH still there

LH is still there with 27.12 return in 2007 no problem to book.
26.12/25.12 ok too.

dp

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.