Hilton Osaka 2$ available on expedia.com [RATE GONE - Discussion Only]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Osaka 2$ available on expedia.com [RATE GONE - Discussion Only]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2005, 10:08 am

Cool if goes thur willing to trade

i have one reservation for 2 people from April 12 to April 23 King executive and breakfast included .. I have 3 reservations for the same dates so if anyone wants to trade .. let me know since i will be there for sure for at least 2 of the reservations for Cherry blossom season
Old Nov 6, 2005, 10:10 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by FrankFlyer
The term "Executive" is as follows :

Our Executive Rooms are a premium hotel within the Hilton Tokyo. All Executive Rooms are located on our top floors, with spectacular views. The Executive Lounge offers a further oasis of peace, with discreet but attentive Guest Relations Officers. A hearty Hilton Breakfast, afternoon tea and early evening cocktails are all provided in comfort and at no extra charge for our Executive Floor guests. Free access to the Fitness Centre is another great perk

Enjoy !!
WOW! That's nice... Now the only thing missing is happy endings! Though I guess this is happy enough...
Old Nov 6, 2005, 10:18 am

travel in Japan

Originally Posted by anonplz
WOW! That's nice... Now the only thing missing is happy endings! Though I guess this is happy enough...

Mr bos-nwa I will be there for a week if this goes through, please advice me
on the best mode of transportation, should I buy 2(3 day passes) or a week
pass, I plan on just staying in the area of Osaka, taking the train from airport
to the hotel, maybe a bit of sightseeing in kyoto and nearby by area, not
straying to far from osaka, any help on what I need would be helpful for my husband and I.

Old Nov 6, 2005, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United 1K and 1MM, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by coeur 05
Mr bos-nwa I will be there for a week if this goes through, please advice me
on the best mode of transportation, should I buy 2(3 day passes) or a week
pass, I plan on just staying in the area of Osaka, taking the train from airport
to the hotel, maybe a bit of sightseeing in kyoto and nearby by area, not
straying to far from osaka, any help on what I need would be helpful for my husband and I.

If you are only going to visit nearby places like Kyoto, not Hiroshima or Tokyo, then there is no need for Japan Rail Pass.

Train fare to Kyoto is about 540 yen, to Osaka Airport is 1200 yen, all quite cheap. You may want to consider Osaka subway pass or bus pass. 3 day or a week, not expensive at all.

You should spend some $$ considering that you have saved $$$$$ on the hotel deal.
Old Nov 6, 2005, 10:59 am

Programs: Falconflyer Gold
Originally Posted by FrankFlyer
The term "Executive" is as follows :

Our Executive Rooms are a premium hotel within the Hilton Tokyo. All Executive Rooms are located on our top floors, with spectacular views. The Executive Lounge offers a further oasis of peace, with discreet but attentive Guest Relations Officers. A hearty Hilton Breakfast, afternoon tea and early evening cocktails are all provided in comfort and at no extra charge for our Executive Floor guests. Free access to the Fitness Centre is another great perk

Enjoy !!
Thanks for the reply but the above relates to Tokyo and this thread is Osaka . Anyhow it gave me enough info to go looking and found the below on the Osaka Hilton website which looks great !!
Executive Rooms are located on the 30th to 34th floors. The Executive Lounge on the 32nd floor is exclusively available for Executive Room guests, with guest relations officers offering private check-in/check-out and secretarial services. Guests also enjoy other benefits provided in the lounge such as free access to the Internet, complimentary breakfast buffet, evening hors d'oeuvres and a beverage service.
Old Nov 6, 2005, 11:13 am

Programs: UA PM (by 2MM), DL GM (by 3.5MM), Marriott Lifetime Plat
OK - who's going to test this first?

Who has the first reservation? Obviously all of us want to know how it is handled at the hotel. My first reservation isn't until March. I assume, someone must be planning to go there before then.

Billy
Old Nov 6, 2005, 11:31 am

Programs: MM
I can no longer find any dates in Tokyo OR Osaka as being available. The gig is up, or F/T'ers have them fully booked.
Old Nov 6, 2005, 12:02 pm

My brother will be going Dec 5th. I'll report back on his experiences.
Old Nov 6, 2005, 12:15 pm

Programs: AA PLT->GLD|HH Gold|SPG PLT->GOLD|HGP Gold|MR Silver
Just as a reminder, since i've now had to clean up the Tokyo version of this thread...

It is perfectly fine to discuss the deal itself. Posts regarding other posters, regarding trading rooms, or posts which steer this discussion off-topic will be subject to deletion. Please stick to the topic at hand and we can keep this thread open.

Thanks,

Dave, a.k.a. dmfriedman
Moderator, Mileage Run
Old Nov 6, 2005, 12:53 pm

Programs: UA, HHonors Gold
Yep

Originally Posted by GarySAN
I can no longer find any dates in Tokyo OR Osaka as being available. The gig is up, or F/T'ers have them fully booked.

Yep your a day late and 3 dollars short. Please Play again.

Rex
Old Nov 6, 2005, 1:17 pm
GVA

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, BA Silver, Aegean Gold, Aeroplan 25k, AA EXP
Originally Posted by rparmfamily
Yep your a day late and 3 dollars short. Please Play again.

Rex
Aww that's being a bit mean on the guy.

Fare errors move fast, so being there at the right time is crucial. Not to forget that this Osaka error was on for a long time, at least 6 hours from the time it was discovered and posted on here. ^
Old Nov 6, 2005, 5:46 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Life Titanium
Dec 9-13 / 2005

I have reservations from Dec 9-13, 2005. Anyone planning to be at the Osaka Hilton the same time? Would to nice to meet up

From the posts, it looks like this is a deal that will be honored by Expedia. Very nice ^
Old Nov 6, 2005, 6:18 pm

Originally Posted by dshih
I have reservations from Dec 9-13, 2005. Anyone planning to be at the Osaka Hilton the same time? Would to nice to meet up

From the posts, it looks like this is a deal that will be honored by Expedia. Very nice ^
My brother will be there from the 5th to the 10th. He is a non-FTer, although you may find him interesting as he is an airline pilot. If you really want to meet up with someone, I can let him know your details and you can try to work something out.
Old Nov 6, 2005, 6:30 pm

According to this page from Hilton.com:
http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/m...tyhocn=OSAHITW

A limo to the hotel from the airport is only slightly more than a subway ride. This has got to be a mistake, right? (Too bad it isn't bookable... )
Old Nov 6, 2005, 6:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SchmutzigMSP
According to this page from Hilton.com:
http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/m...tyhocn=OSAHITW

A limo to the hotel from the airport is only slightly more than a subway ride. This has got to be a mistake, right? (Too bad it isn't bookable... )
It is a bad translation. The so called limo is actually a 40 seat bus. Can say Greyhound.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.