Reload this Page >

Good Deal Premium Fares 2013

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 21, 2013, 12:18 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Sykes
  • Fare feels too good to be true? Don't call the airline!!!!!!
  • Double check that the fare is actually in Business or First as some online search engines or OTA's confuse booking classes on some airlines.
  • Post as many details as possible about the First / Business fare, including fare class, fare basis, one-way / roundtrip, sales channel, sample dates & total price, including taxes.
  • Post the details within the thread itself and not in the post title field as any information typed here cannot be seen by members accessing the thread using mobile devices.
  • Refrain from posting fare requests or engaging in off topic debates such as fare trends, specific aircraft configuration or visa requirements
  • The deeply discounted international fares discussed here are almost always specific to a certain country of origin, so don't ask if it works in reverse (e.g. a SFO-LHR-SFO fare usually won't work LHR-SFO-LHR). Domestic fares more commonly work in reverse.
  • Last, but not least, Don't call the Airline!
Print Wikipost

Good Deal Premium Fares 2013

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2013, 5:48 am

Programs: AA EXP, MR LT PPE, Arise Mucci des Hommes de Fer
Originally Posted by dogloverjb
I am on AA and right now and found DFW to EZE for $955. May 28 out and May 31 return. Found this price at the bottom of the list. Saw quite a few dates on ITA awhile ago.
Zilch, nadda out of ORD on AA.com or Orbitz.
Old Feb 18, 2013, 10:53 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Still waiting for *A to match the SCL or EZE fare from any jump point in the lower 48...and still not taking AA's bait

Please post if anyone finds this fare on a *A long haul (not Copa).
Old Feb 19, 2013, 12:20 am

Programs: A3 Gold, IHG Platinum, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by bocastephen
Still waiting for *A to match the SCL or EZE fare from any jump point in the lower 48...and still not taking AA's bait

Please post if anyone finds this fare on a *A long haul (not Copa).
I doubt there will be a *A match at this point as the AA deals are now gone. I was hoping they would, that's why kept placing itineraries on hold with AA but they didn't bite. In fact, I haven't seen many *A deals recently - a lot of ST and some OW, mostly AA but very few *A.
Old Feb 19, 2013, 10:47 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Two *A members are having a very exclusive and deeply discounted business class fares from DXB to both JFK, IAD and YYZ flying all wide bodies and can be booked directly on the airline website:

TK to JFK and IAD and YYZ USD$ 2850ai all booked in J class
MS to JFK USD$ 2385ai all booked in Z class
Old Feb 19, 2013, 11:36 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Phoenixtinct
I doubt there will be a *A match at this point as the AA deals are now gone. I was hoping they would, that's why kept placing itineraries on hold with AA but they didn't bite. In fact, I haven't seen many *A deals recently - a lot of ST and some OW, mostly AA but very few *A.
JJ (Tam) has the fare - look for UA metal codeshares.
Old Feb 19, 2013, 11:48 am

Programs: A3 Gold, IHG Platinum, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by izzik
JJ (Tam) has the fare - look for UA metal codeshares.
Thanks for the post but I can't seem to find anything for close to a $1000 in Business out of NYC over the next 2 months. Cheapest I see on TAM is $2200. Can you share where you're seeing this - what are the routes/dates? Thanks.

Last edited by Phoenixtinct; Feb 19, 2013 at 12:08 pm
Old Feb 19, 2013, 1:46 pm

Location: DL: Silver; AA: EX PLAT; UA: Silver; HY: DIA; HH: DIA; MR: TIT
Originally Posted by Phoenixtinct
Thanks for the post but I can't seem to find anything for close to a $1000 in Business out of NYC over the next 2 months. Cheapest I see on TAM is $2200. Can you share where you're seeing this - what are the routes/dates? Thanks.
It is gone; The last time I saw the fare offerred when checking dates April through June was as of yestersday afternoon. I held three and booked two though!
Old Feb 19, 2013, 1:47 pm

Programs: UA G
Originally Posted by LINDEGR
It is gone; The last time I saw the fare offerred when checking dates April through June was as of yestersday afternoon. I held three and booked two though!
Was it at the ~$1000 pricepoint?
Old Feb 19, 2013, 1:53 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Yup, JJ fare is gone. Only Lan Argentina/Ecuador fares left.
Old Feb 19, 2013, 2:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
Two *A members are having a very exclusive and deeply discounted business class fares from DXB to both JFK, IAD and YYZ flying all wide bodies and can be booked directly on the airline website:

TK to JFK and IAD and YYZ USD$ 2850ai all booked in J class
MS to JFK USD$ 2385ai all booked in Z class
AZ as well-fare basis IPRME to YTO
MU is available to NYC-fare basis O1YET, allows routing via KMG and SHA
Old Feb 19, 2013, 2:44 pm

Programs: UA 2 MM, UA 1K
You can still get DFW-MIA-EZE on AA/4L bookable on AA website March & Apri. $930 First/business.
Old Feb 19, 2013, 3:37 pm

Programs: UA G
Darn. It's a shame the JJ match was never posted in this thread I stopped looking for matches after the first few days.
Old Feb 19, 2013, 3:56 pm

Programs: Marriott + Hilton. Fly BA and AZ
Some very good AA fares ex Italy

1600€ return MIL - NYC

You can also do open jaw MIL - NYC - LHR with 773 for same price

not bad ^
Old Feb 20, 2013, 9:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Also some excellent KLM biz fares ex-Italy during the annual Easter sale going on now. Italy-AMS-DXB return at €1499 for instance. YYZ €1664. LAX €1806, etc.
Old Feb 20, 2013, 9:08 am

Programs: Most
Bos-mad $1752 dl

BOS - MAD dates in June

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.