Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy Hotels in Warsaw, Poland

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Bonvoy Hotels in Warsaw, Poland

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2019, 7:16 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Originally Posted by est-gratuite
Which of the hotels in warsaw has the best views ?
Unfortunately all Marriott hotels in Warsaw look over Warsaw.
airoli likes this.
Old Dec 17, 2019, 6:47 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by EuropeanPete
Unfortunately all Marriott hotels in Warsaw look over Warsaw.
Ouch! Are you trying to tell me that Wawa isn't a beautiful city? The Paris of North/East/Central* Europe?

But to answer the OP's question. The best city views will be had in the Central Marriott in a high-floor NE corner room (go to the bathroom to see what I mean).

* - choose according to taste
Twickenham and reggiekush like this.
Old Feb 28, 2020, 4:55 am

Programs: AC, SK, Marriott
Originally Posted by yurtripper
But to answer the OP's question. The best city views will be had in the Central Marriott in a high-floor NE corner room (go to the bathroom to see what I mean).
I just had a stay at the Warsaw Marriott and was upgraded to a corner suite with north and east views. Quite happy with the view and the hotel overall. Breakfast was great though in both teh restaurant and lounge and I was delivered a gift of chocolate plums with a card shortly after arrival.
Old Feb 29, 2020, 9:59 am

Originally Posted by TechnoTourist
I just had a stay at the Warsaw Marriott and was upgraded to a corner suite with north and east views. Quite happy with the view and the hotel overall. Breakfast was great though in both teh restaurant and lounge and I was delivered a gift of chocolate plums with a card shortly after arrival.
So they're allowing you to take breakfast in the main restaurant now? Or did you have it included in the rate?
Old Mar 1, 2020, 1:26 am

So they're allowing you to take breakfast in the main restaurant now? Or did you have it included in the rate?
Breakfast is still only in the lounge with status unless you have a rate with breakfast included.

There's a lot to like about the Warsaw Marriott, but the one thing that really bugs me about the hotel is that the curtains are too small for the windows! Whoever was given the job to measure the windows and order the curtains reallh dropped the ball! I'm longing for the day the hotel gets a makeover and new curtains that actually fit!
Old Mar 7, 2020, 7:41 pm

Programs: AC, SK, Marriott
It was apparently included in my rate. I was planning to eat in the lounge but my non-status co-worker went to the restaurant as it was included in his rate. I ate at the restaurant for 2 days and the lounge for one and had no food charges.
Old Mar 24, 2022, 8:00 pm

Warsaw - the Sheraton Grand or the Westin?

For a forthcoming stay in Warsaw, I was debating between the Sheraton Grand and he Westin Warsaw, two similarly priced hotels.

I will be arriving by train from Berlin and will be leaving by air after checking out. A central location with an abundance of restaurants is important for me as well as easy access to the Warsaw Central station and the airport are both important for ,me.

On my last night, is it worth switching to the Courtyard Warsaw Airport?
Old Mar 25, 2022, 3:27 am

Programs: SPG Plat 100
Originally Posted by puchong
For a forthcoming stay in Warsaw, I was debating between the Sheraton Grand and he Westin Warsaw, two similarly priced hotels.

I will be arriving by train from Berlin and will be leaving by air after checking out. A central location with an abundance of restaurants is important for me as well as easy access to the Warsaw Central station and the airport are both important for ,me.

On my last night, is it worth switching to the Courtyard Warsaw Airport?
I view those hotels quite similar, while my wife has a clear preference for Sheraton Grand. Both locations are quite central, Westin is closer to train station as well as closer to the airport, but this is not a big difference. On the other side, Sheraton will be probably closer to places you want to visit (and restaurants).

On switching to the airport hotel - I would only do it if you depart early. If you have some time to still enjoy the city, I would stay in Sheraton or Westin. Outside of rush hours, ride to the airport shouldn't take more than 25-30 minutes.
Old Mar 25, 2022, 3:50 am

At Westin is now better service.
Old Mar 25, 2022, 2:41 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
I am literally booking flights to WAW now and was wondering the same, although Westin is less expensive than Sheraton / Marriott. I will be travelling solo. Who has better Club?
Old Mar 25, 2022, 3:54 pm

Before covid in Westin was more quiet, better view. On covid better lounge food at Westin on week days, Sheraton lounge moved to restaurant,better food at Sunday - all food after Sunday brunch served.
puchong likes this.
Old May 28, 2022, 2:20 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, Flying Blue Platinum For Life
Can someone confirm whether the Club Lounges of the Westin, Sheraton and Marriott are all open again (morning and evening), or are there still limitations? I am still debating which one to book for a stay mid-June.
Old May 29, 2022, 5:47 am

Originally Posted by EHAM1
Can someone confirm whether the Club Lounges of the Westin, Sheraton and Marriott are all open again (morning and evening), or are there still limitations? I am still debating which one to book for a stay mid-June.
They're open. I find that Westin is consistently the best from a value perspective, but Sheraton has the nicer location (and is more pleasant if you are on a leisure stay vs business travel)
EHAM1 likes this.
Old Sep 19, 2023, 1:57 am

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
As always, full reviews and photos are in the respective master threads:

I liked the Sheraton and Hotel Bristol the best - the Sheraton honestly got everything right, but Bristol has a better location and more charm while trading off a worse shower than the Sheraton. I would rank Hotel Verte next, which I enjoyed everything but the breakfast quality. After that, I would rank the Westin, which had a great bed but needs some updating, especially in the bathroom. Then, I would put the Marriott, which needs serious updating and improvement to the bed (though, I liked the Marriott breakfast better than the Westin breakfast). For airport stays, the Renaissance works.
yyzflyer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.