Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Delhi

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2024, 8:51 am

Th e JW is close to the airport with not much in the immediate vicinity; the Le Leridien is a much older hotel but very centrally located from where you can walk to various sights and shops.
PS. May I ask what is your mileage run routing?
Old Feb 5, 2024, 9:04 am

Programs: AA EXP (LT Plat 2MM), Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Plat, SPG Plat75, UA1K
puchong I'm on JL ORD-HND (overnight) - DEL (overnight) - HND - ORD.
Old Feb 5, 2024, 12:03 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

JW is much better, location also very close to airport.
Old Feb 5, 2024, 4:27 pm

Originally Posted by ORDPLATAA
puchong I'm on JL ORD-HND (overnight) - DEL (overnight) - HND - ORD.
Thanks; if you can swing the time, try spending an extra day (or two!) in Delhi - to make it worthwhile for the hassle of getting a visa, transfers into town etc. Since you have not been to Delhi, it will be quite interesting (to say the least)

And I would suggest you stay at the Meridien - with the caveat that it IS an older property. I have stayed at both the Meridien and the JW, but was not all that impressed with the hype about the latter.

Last edited by puchong; Feb 5, 2024 at 7:38 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.