Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

St Regis Bali Resort, Bali, Indonesia [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 8, 2015, 2:30 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Concierge Email: [email protected]

Property Email: [email protected]

SPG INSTANT AWARDS

SPG Participation Policy

There are no standard rooms at this resort; therefore, Starpoint Award reservations must be booked at a higher Starpoint rate through your local customer contact center. Also, since all accommodations are either suites or villas, upgrades for Starwood Preferred Guest members do not apply.

Non-Smoking Policy

The resort is committed to providing guests and associates with an enhanced quality of air and environment by providing 100% non-smoking guest rooms, suites, and villas. Violations of this policy will incur a 250 USD penalty. Designated smoking areas are available in public areas.

Seclusion Day Information: March 9, 2016

Nyepi, known as the “Day of Silence,” marks the celebration of the Balinese New Year in the Hindu Lunar calendar. A spectacular procedure of ceremonies, parades of great bamboo monsters, and fireworks occur on the Eve of Nyepi, followed by a day of total silence and seclusion. The community strongly believes that if the island is silent and dark, the bad spirits will leave and the new year will start in peace. During Nyepi, from 6am until 6am the next day, the island stops. Nobody is allowed in the streets, use of electricity is restricted, and the international airport is closed.

In 2016, Nyepi will fall on Wednesday, March 9. Please note that check-in and checkout will not be possible on Nyepi Day, and Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) will be closed. Some of the resort facilities will operate as usual; however, there will be no transportation services to and from the resort, and televisions will not be available. Lights will be dimmed inside and there will be no outdoor lighting. Our pools and garden areas will still be accessible except for the beach. Only indoor seating will be available at Boneka Restaurant. Gourmand Deli will close at 8pm. King Cole Bar will remain closed.

We kindly invite you to respect this sacred day and observe these restrictions. Normal activity in Bali will resume at 6am on Thursday, March 10.

Print Wikipost

St Regis Bali Resort, Bali, Indonesia [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2020, 10:44 am

Originally Posted by exploreaswego
We are currently stuck in Bali, was planning to drop by here for my bday as a staycation next month. They are closed till late June.
It's the same for all the luxury Marriott properties, seem like they are affiliated one way or another.
The W, Ritz, Laguna all are closed for May and some June as well.
I posted in thread below (#190) various Bali properties that appear to be closed and when each starts to take reservations.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marr...er-thread.html
exploreaswego likes this.
Old May 10, 2020, 12:01 am

Programs: UA Global Services, TSA Pre✓, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum
Email

Anyone have an email address for this property?
Old May 10, 2020, 4:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by BA_Jfan
You can find it using the method described in the wiki here.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marr...addresses.html

Good luck.
Old May 10, 2020, 5:59 am

Programs: UA Global Services, TSA Pre✓, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum

Appreciate the MARSHA code tip. Here's what I found for anyone else interested;

Concierge Email Address:[email protected]

Property Email Address:[email protected]
margarita girl likes this.
Old May 10, 2020, 6:26 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by margarita girl
You can find it using the method described in the wiki here.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marr...addresses.html

Good luck.

Thanks Margarita Girl, the MARSHA fact thing is amazing! Hope it stays live for as long as possible..
margarita girl likes this.
Old May 10, 2020, 9:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob

Thanks for that info! I've added both emails to the wiki so they can be easily found in the future.
Old Aug 16, 2020, 9:09 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Do you know if an half board or “gourmet experience” (including afternoon tea also) can be added to a reservation made by points ?

if so, does anyone know / remember the daily rate ?

thanks.
Old Aug 17, 2020, 11:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
They're still hawking rates as if Covid-19 never happened. Apparently hotel management is living in a total fantasy world especially since it's now been out that Bali is going to remain shut for the rest of 2020.
Old Jun 19, 2021, 2:37 am

Programs: BA GGL, GA PLAT, SQ Gold
I have stayed twice in the last few months on a staycation - we live in Jakarta

All the junior suites and suites are closed, if you book you will be upgraded to the Villas, prices are reasonable as you would expect, less than shown on the website.

Only Restaurant open in Kayuputi, which is great and the chef is very flexible if you order different to the menu.

Property is still in good order, well maintained etc

Hopefully Bali will be open late 2021, I doubt July will happen as mentioned in the press,
bamboola and bizum like this.
Old Jun 19, 2021, 1:57 pm

Is the Kayuputi Sunday Brunch being offered? Online, it seems it is not available.
Old Jun 19, 2021, 3:11 pm

Was contemplating going there in mai. However, they've jacked up the points requirements, and it's now 100k/n. Cash price is "only" $450. That's not worth it, one can get a much better value at other cat 8 properties.
Old Jun 20, 2021, 8:34 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Originally Posted by randomdude
Was contemplating going there in mai. However, they've jacked up the points requirements, and it's now 100k/n. Cash price is "only" $450. That's not worth it, one can get a much better value at other cat 8 properties.
I realise this is obvious, but I'd question the logic in that statement. Just because Bali's cash price is low (because of entry issues, presumably) relative to other places packed full of Cat 8s (e.g. the Maldives or places near the US) with easy access, it doesn't mean that you're therefore better off spending 100K points at an inferior Cat 8 property - IMO the St Regis Bali is one of the best in the system.
Old Jun 20, 2021, 9:05 am

Originally Posted by EuropeanPete
I realise this is obvious, but I'd question the logic in that statement. Just because Bali's cash price is low (because of entry issues, presumably) relative to other places packed full of Cat 8s (e.g. the Maldives or places near the US) with easy access, it doesn't mean that you're therefore better off spending 100K points at an inferior Cat 8 property - IMO the St Regis Bali is one of the best in the system.
I don't disagree, The best redemption is the one that fits your need. For me personally, points are not as easy to come by as before, so I want to make the most of it. I'll still go to Bali, but for $450, I'd rather rent a 3BR house with staff, than using 1.2m points at the St Regis.
Old Apr 27, 2022, 12:45 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
For what it's worth, the correct e-mail address for this hotel (per the hotel) is [email protected].
Old Apr 28, 2022, 2:16 pm

Programs: UA 2MM * Marriott Ambassador LT Titanium * IHG Diamond Ambassador * Hilton Diamond *
Just checked the rates at the St Regis for the beginning of July: From 8,464,750 IDR Avg./night (USD 583.51).

Just a bit less toward the end of June From 7,895,125 IDR Avg./night (USD 544.24).

I booked a few nights at the IC with points (I had to cancel 5 nights booked at 14K & 15K pts because EVA cancelled my flights and will have to start my trip in Thailand. The nights are now at 24K pts, so I booked 3 about 10 days later).

Before spending that money at the St Regis, for the end of my trip, I will spend some time searching on:
https://www.airbnb.com/bali-indonesia/stays
Dav77 likes this.

Last edited by UASPG; Apr 28, 2022 at 2:24 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.