Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel, Japan [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel, Japan [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2022, 10:29 am
formerly rt23456p

Originally Posted by OfficeGlenn
Staying here for a few days

Booked a regular Queen room and Upgraded to a King bed room on the 46th flloor as a Platinum

App says its a Concierge Deluxe King, Concierge Level, Larger Guest Room, High Floor, and the room showed in the Marriott app as upgraded day of check-in.

Tried to use up Suite Upgrades but didn't clear (0 for 3 so far in Japan)

Breakfast now only available at Pergola on the 15th Floor

Lounge still only available until 3 PM day of check out

3,300 Yen upcharge for Platinum and Titanium Members to use fitness club - gym area can be used for free.
Would you mind commenting a little bit about the lounge? Will be staying over the new year.
Old Nov 28, 2022, 6:31 pm

Originally Posted by rt23456p
Would you mind commenting a little bit about the lounge? Will be staying over the new year.
there are two lounges one on the 15th floor and one on the 35th floor - limit 60 mins per stay in both lounges

Opening times per picture below

I went to the 35th floor lounge during “cocktail time” last night and they had some light bites including onion rings, chicken skewer and shrimp salad and the usual drinks and alcohol. I will try and take some pictures if I go back but my impression was a very average lounge which you might see at an airport in terms of the food.

Went to the 15th floor lounge at around 10 am and they had usual drinks, wine, and and a coffee machine and chocolates see pictures below

Old Nov 28, 2022, 8:03 pm
formerly rt23456p

there are two lounges one on the 15th floor and one on the 35th floor - limit 60 mins per stay in both lounges

Opening times per picture below

I went to the 35th floor lounge during “cocktail time” last night and they had some light bites including onion rings, chicken skewer and shrimp salad and the usual drinks and alcohol. I will try and take some pictures if I go back but my impression was a very average lounge which you might see at an airport in terms of the food.

Went to the 15th floor lounge at around 10 am and they had usual drinks, wine, and and a coffee machine and chocolates see pictures below

Thanks a lot for all of such information!At least they got Perrier on public display, remembered staying at Ren Beijing Capital, where they only provide perrier from the storeroom if someone asks for it in an attempt to save cost.
Old Nov 30, 2022, 1:47 am

Pics from the 36th floor lounge during cocktail time

Last edited by OfficeGlenn; Nov 30, 2022 at 3:20 pm
Old Dec 8, 2022, 7:16 pm

Number of elites checking in at hotel

Also thought it was interesting that they posted the number of elites checking in on a particular day at check in - guess that’s why my suite upgrade didn’t clear

Old Dec 14, 2022, 3:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Also thought it was interesting that they posted the number of elites checking in on a particular day at check in - guess that’s why my suite upgrade didn’t clear
23 AMB members checking in on the same day. Is this typical?
Old Dec 25, 2022, 2:49 pm
formerly rt23456p

They had posted this for quite some time already. Show someone on FlyerT sharing this in July.
Old Dec 25, 2022, 3:01 pm
formerly rt23456p

Originally Posted by TerryK
23 AMB members checking in on the same day. Is this typical?
It's even lower than average when compared to other posts in FlyerT, a Chinese FFP forum.

Old Dec 26, 2022, 12:28 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
Has anyone ever seen other hotels post number of elite members? I don't remember ever seeing this when I stayed here. Marriott Nagoya Associa is very well located, Westin Nagoya Castle is not as convenient, so I can see why Marriott frequent guest would stay here when in Nagoya.

I have only been upgraded to higher floor King bed room, never a suite, the few times I've stayed here as Marriott Plat (before SPG)and Titanium (after SPG).
Old Dec 30, 2022, 7:18 am
formerly rt23456p

Seems like a very popular hitel recently within the Marriott Elites.
Hawwk likes this.
Old Dec 31, 2022, 2:38 pm
formerly rt23456p

Originally Posted by CIT85
Has anyone ever seen other hotels post number of elite members? I don't remember ever seeing this when I stayed here. Marriott Nagoya Associa is very well located, Westin Nagoya Castle is not as convenient, so I can see why Marriott frequent guest would stay here when in Nagoya.

I have only been upgraded to higher floor King bed room, never a suite, the few times I've stayed here as Marriott Plat (before SPG)and Titanium (after SPG).
JW Bangkok Also posts elite arrival information.
Old Jan 2, 2023, 5:17 am
formerly rt23456p

91 plat elites today! Just checked in, and got a Deluxe Twin from the standard room.

Old Feb 4, 2023, 10:11 pm
formerly rt23456p

Seems like many hotels are following this hotel's innovation in posting elite arrival numbers.

Old Feb 4, 2023, 11:54 pm

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Showing the Elite numbers - that's crazy! Those seem really high - I wonder if it's because of that part of the world. It's true that I didn't get many suites in Japan, but I definitely got nice rooms. I'm very curious how my next East Asia trip (Seoul, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur) goes.
Old Feb 5, 2023, 1:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by rt23456p
Seems like many hotels are following this hotel's innovation in posting elite arrival numbers.

"No Suite For You!"

David

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.