Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Westin Ka'anapali Ocean resort villas [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Westin Ka'anapali Ocean resort villas [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2012, 5:41 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium Elite, VSE/MVC Chairman's Club
Originally Posted by laxsnaogg
Newbie to all things Starwood (including the website)...

I'm trying to find the best rate for a 1 bedroom villa here in May. It seems that very few of the "special offers"/rates work (even though the dates I'm trying 5/6-5/13 appear as an option); such as 3rd night free, 50% off rack, 35% plus double points, etc. Certainly could be user error...

Is $471 (using "ZB4") for a 1 Bed Island view really about the best I can do/expect?

Thanks in advance!
Instead of renting from Starwood, find an owner who wants to rent their unit out -- I would expect the price to be $2000ish or less for the week in a 1BR...
Old Jan 6, 2012, 11:10 pm

Programs: AC SE100, SPG Plat, Visa Inf Priv
Originally Posted by aslsigner
It's right next to the pirate ship in the north building. My kids played on it all day yesterday
Have fun!
Excellent news. Our kids will love this.
Old Jan 8, 2012, 9:06 pm

Any timeshare presentation deals or email offers for April?

Possibly a referral?

TIA
Old Jan 11, 2012, 2:44 pm

Programs: UA Gold, DL Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Hertz PC
5nt/$798 promo

I know that officially you are not permitted to use the promotion in conjunction with an ownership week, but wondering what people's expereinces may have been 'unofficially'? Presume that the problem is having the eligible recipient's name on two, simultaneous reservations at the same (or nearby) resorts.
Old Jan 12, 2012, 1:34 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, WN A-List
Also looking for a referral if possible, had the offer last year but is expired and they would not honor it now.
Old Jan 13, 2012, 8:43 am

Programs: SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat, PC Plat, Hilton Gold
Are people actually getting these referrals? If so, I'd like to add my name to the list - would appreciate one; thanks!
Old Mar 18, 2012, 8:32 am

What's the consensus on the $798 promo offer? is it a good deal? The room offered is only the Island View Studio Villa but does have the Avis credit and 5000 Starwood points.
Old May 10, 2012, 7:34 pm

Originally Posted by milemonkey
What's the consensus on the $798 promo offer? is it a good deal? The room offered is only the Island View Studio Villa but does have the Avis credit and 5000 Starwood points.
Anyone do this recently?
Old May 11, 2012, 9:30 am

I will be there on this package from 5/20-25. I'll post a report when I return.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 4:55 pm

Programs: AA L.T. PLT
Originally Posted by milemonkey
I'm wondering the same thing. My offer that I just got today via snail mail is for 6 days and 5 nights - $749, 5,000 pts and and $185 credit for an Avis car.

Book it or dump it?
Old Jun 4, 2012, 5:08 pm

Programs: SPG Gold
I just referred my sister for this offer on Kauai. I think it's a great deal, and with the referral, she doesn't even have to attend a timeshare presentation. The price is super. My maintenance fees are $2500/year, plus the initial outlay of cash to buy the week, so 5 nights in a studio villa for that price (includes the car and a gift certificate) can't be beat unless a friend gives you a week for free!
Old Jun 4, 2012, 5:31 pm

Originally Posted by 2kids2go
I just referred my sister for this offer on Kauai. I think it's a great deal, and with the referral, she doesn't even have to attend a timeshare presentation. The price is super. My maintenance fees are $2500/year, plus the initial outlay of cash to buy the week, so 5 nights in a studio villa for that price (includes the car and a gift certificate) can't be beat unless a friend gives you a week for free!
Mine was for a credit of $185 on the car. Gift certificate?
Old Jun 4, 2012, 5:38 pm

Programs: SPG Gold
Originally Posted by pkerr
Mine was for a credit of $185 on the car. Gift certificate?
This offer is for $798, 5 nights in a studio villa, no timeshare presentation required. $185 Avis rental car credit and $75 gift certificate to eat or buy things at the resort. I think it has been the standard owner referral package for the last ten years since we bought our week. Was yours an email or mailer?
Old Jun 4, 2012, 7:58 pm

Originally Posted by 2kids2go
This offer is for $798, 5 nights in a studio villa, no timeshare presentation required. $185 Avis rental car credit and $75 gift certificate to eat or buy things at the resort. I think it has been the standard owner referral package for the last ten years since we bought our week. Was yours an email or mailer?
Mine was a mailer for $749 with the same items as you mentioned.
Old Jun 5, 2012, 9:18 am

Programs: UA 1P, Delta Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver Elite
Originally Posted by pkerr
Mine was a mailer for $749 with the same items as you mentioned.
I just got back using this mailer offer and had a fantastic time. Worth it in my opinion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.