Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

2019 Q4 Global Promo : 'Unlock More' (29 Oct 19 - 14 Jan 20)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 15, 2019, 2:05 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: margarita girl
Official Announcement:

Unlock a world of possibilities with our new global promotion, Marriott Bonvoy™ Unlock More. Get 2,000 bonus points after two stays* — then you’ll unlock an additional offer for even more bonus points.

Register by December 31 to earn on stays at any of our participating hotels worldwide between October 29, 2019, and January 14, 2020. Make sure to book at marriott.com or with the Marriott Bonvoy App to earn with Unlock More and get the best rates.
Get ready to earn more from your travels and use your bonus points for free nights, flights, exclusive experiences and so much more.

Register now

*A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/checkout activity on any points-eligible rate (“Qualifying Rate”).

Secondary Offers (Q4 2019):

2,000 bonus points after 4 additional stays.* Then keep earning 2,000 bonus points every 2 stays through Jan 14, 2020
4,000 bonus points after 2 additional stays
5,000 bonus points after 1 additional stay
6,000 bonus points after 3 additional stays
8,000 bonus points after 4 additional stays
10,000 bonus points after 1 additional stay
12,000 bonus points after 5 additional stays
15,000 bonus points after 6 additional stays
20,000 bonus points after 1 additional stay

Secondary Offers (all offers):

Print Wikipost

2019 Q4 Global Promo : 'Unlock More' (29 Oct 19 - 14 Jan 20)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2019, 4:16 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Marriott Platinum
My husband (who is closing in on Ambassador but thinks this hobby is silly... sigh) never received an email about this promo. He’s also the type to get targeted promos while the rest of us are left in the dark. Bigger sigh.
Old Oct 28, 2019, 11:28 pm

Currently staying.

Im at a Marriott now checking out Oct 29, then on to another to checkout Oct 31.

Hopefully this qualifies me and Ill post the details.
Old Oct 29, 2019, 5:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by pilotmatt
Im at a Marriott now checking out Oct 29, then on to another to checkout Oct 31.

Hopefully this qualifies me and Ill post the details.
Welcome to FT! Unfortunately, your stay that ends on Oct 29 won’t count. Sorry.
Old Oct 29, 2019, 9:54 am

Programs: DL 2 MM Unobtainum | UA 1.1MM Gold | MR Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by margarita girl
Welcome to FT! Unfortunately, your stay that ends on Oct 29 won’t count. Sorry.
Merry BonVoy'ing Y'all!

Today is the first day of the Promo Period for those checking into Marriott Chains across the globe!
Old Oct 30, 2019, 4:13 am

Programs: BA, Marriott, IHG
Hi,

I find this answer interesting as I couldn't sign up for the promotion and got the following answer after writing to Marriott:

"Dear Mr XX

Thank you for your email.

This promotion is targeted for guest that have only one stay on the account.

We are trying to encourage them to travel more.

As a Gold Elite member you are not eligible for this promotion.

I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused to you.

If there is anything else i can do,please let me know.

Alternatively you can ring us on UK Toll-free number 00800 1927 1927.

???????Kind regards

XX | Guest Experience Assistance Team"

But I will try to email you instead to see if that works...

Best
Old Oct 30, 2019, 4:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by ThunderNugget
Hi,

I find this answer interesting as I couldn't sign up for the promotion and got the following answer after writing to Marriott:

"Dear Mr XX

???????Kind regards

Best
seems incorrect....i am closing in on 75 nights for the year & have another 20+ stays booked over the next couple of months....my father has 15 nights for the year & 2 more booked before the year ends....my brother has 0 night for the year & 0 nights booked before the year ends....all 3 of us for the email to register for the promo....
Old Oct 30, 2019, 4:39 am

Programs: BA, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by Keyser
seems incorrect....i am closing in on 75 nights for the year & have another 20+ stays booked over the next couple of months....my father has 15 nights for the year & 2 more booked before the year ends....my brother has 0 night for the year & 0 nights booked before the year ends....all 3 of us for the email to register for the promo....
It for sure sounds like nonsense... I just emailed again, so hopefully this time it will go better
Old Oct 30, 2019, 4:41 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
we are gold with multiple stays and signed up easily
Old Oct 30, 2019, 5:38 am

Originally Posted by ThunderNugget
Hi,

"Dear Mr XX

???????Kind regards

Best
That sounds like some more of that BonVoy Gobbledygook! I would call back and find someone else more competent.
Old Oct 30, 2019, 10:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
Staying one night this weekend and one on Tuesday next week...curious to see what I get and what others will be getting.
Old Oct 30, 2019, 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by Keyser
Agreed, I'm at 80 nights on the year, with five more stays booked, and I qualified..
Old Oct 30, 2019, 3:47 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA *S, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Exp, IHG Plat, National EE, Sixt Plat
I coincidentally ended up with 2 last minute stays Oct 29-30 and 30-31. So while I don't have high expectations for this promo, at least I should be able to know what I'm working with for the rest of the year in the next few days. I'll be sure to report back here with a data point.

After this stay I just need 9 more nights to retain Titanium (or 4 if I decide to use my 50-night choice benefit). Also topping up Hilton and Hyatt, and to a lesser extent IHG, before end of year, so unless round two of the promo is amazing (not likely) I'll probably stop at exactly 70/75 and keep my focus elsewhere until January. Your move Marriott.
Old Oct 30, 2019, 4:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
Originally Posted by sjpmurph01
I coincidentally ended up with 2 last minute stays Oct 29-30 and 30-31. So while I don't have high expectations for this promo, at least I should be able to know what I'm working with for the rest of the year in the next few days. I'll be sure to report back here with a data point.

After this stay I just need 9 more nights to retain Titanium (or 4 if I decide to use my 50-night choice benefit). Also topping up Hilton and Hyatt, and to a lesser extent IHG, before end of year, so unless round two of the promo is amazing (not likely) I'll probably stop at exactly 70/75 and keep my focus elsewhere until January. Your move Marriott.
Only going to 75 to get the free night cert...then I'm off to Hyatt or IHG...
UA-NYC, KRSW, Duke787 and 2 others like this.
Old Oct 30, 2019, 8:10 pm

Originally Posted by bsdstone
Only going to 75 to get the free night cert...then I'm off to Hyatt or IHG...
That's basically what I did, I'm moving the rest of my nights to Hilton if the promo offer isn't lucrative.
Old Oct 30, 2019, 8:45 pm

All these hoops are a real turn off. I'm on track to hit 75 nights by 2019. Really considering jumping ship to Hilton...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.