Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Montreal, Canada

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 5, 2018, 8:09 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: hhoope01
This thread refers to the various Marriott brands within a specific geographic area. Marriott Bonvoy hotels in XX usually have posts asking which property is better, etc. Trip reports are usually better suited in the property specific threads.
Print Wikipost

Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Montreal, Canada

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2024, 1:01 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by King Chung Huang
Anyone know if any of the Marriott properties near downtown have rooms with soaker tubs, like how the Delta Hotels Toronto has soaker tubs with a view?

I've only stayed at the Humaniti and Delta Hotels Montreal recently, and don't think either even has a bathtub in the rooms.
Humaniti suites have a tub. Regular rooms at W have tubs.
King Chung Huang likes this.
Old Apr 10, 2024, 5:50 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Delta Gold
I don't see a dedicated thread for Residence Inn Montreal Midtown so figured I'd ask here. Recently had a 1 night stay on points and was charged 20 CAD for a rollaway and 15 CAD for parking which I was perfectly fine with for both, however I was wondering if these charges earn Marriott Bonvoy points? I wasn't awarded any and these were the only charges on my bill aside for taxes which I know don't earn points.
Old Apr 10, 2024, 8:37 pm

Going in mid May, Platinum status along with mmp rate. Can someone please help with best 3 to stay at? Small carry on luggage and mostly walking/sightseeing over the 3 days. Would rank location and good free breakfast/lounge access as top needs

The Ritz-Carlton
RENAISSANCE
Chateau Champlain
W
Le Westin
HUMANITI
SPRINGHILL SUITES OLD MONTREAL
Old Apr 11, 2024, 2:40 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by o1281
Going in mid May, Platinum status along with mmp rate. Can someone please help with best 3 to stay at? Small carry on luggage and mostly walking/sightseeing over the 3 days. Would rank location and good free breakfast/lounge access as top needs

The Ritz-Carlton
RENAISSANCE
Chateau Champlain
W
Le Westin
HUMANITI
W/Renaissance/Humaniti is a la carte breakfast in restaurant. Westin is breakfast buffet.

I never stayed at Ritz or Chateau Champlain or Springhill but the Chateau Champlain is lounge breakfast.
Old Apr 14, 2024, 4:05 pm

Programs: Accor Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by o1281

The Ritz-Carlton
RENAISSANCE
Chateau Champlain
W
Le Westin
HUMANITI

The Ritz can't be compared to the others in your list. It can't even be compared to the other Ritz in the chain as it outranks most of them.
Old Apr 23, 2024, 9:31 am

Humaniti vs. Honeyrose?! Which is cleaner / nicer?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.