Print Wikipost

SPG Moments [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2013, 7:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by bsdstone
Wish there was a way to get alerts when new auctions hit the site...
I've asked a Starwood VP about this too and he thought they were all tweeted out. I let him know that wasn't the case but I guess they just don't want to announce them for some reason.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 7:43 am

Programs: SPG Plat 100, A3*G
I wanted the Rihanna tickets for July 9th in Vienna but thought about it for too long and someone took them already

Do you know when and how do you pick those tickets up?

PS: My first post on FT!
Old Jun 14, 2013, 8:32 am

Programs: SPG Plat(100), Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Gold, Avis First, United Gold
Originally Posted by zagy
I wanted the Rihanna tickets for July 9th in Vienna but thought about it for too long and someone took them already

Do you know when and how do you pick those tickets up?

PS: My first post on FT!
Welcome to Flyertalk!

A SPG Moments representative will contact you via email to get your address and will send the tickets via UPS.
Old Jun 14, 2013, 10:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by tvervenne
Welcome to Flyertalk!

A SPG Moments representative will contact you via email to get your address and will send the tickets via UPS.
Or DHL, or Fed Ex (depends on where you live), or you pick up at Will Call. Or I bet you can pick up at the local Starwood hotel you might be staying at the night of the concert.
Old Jun 15, 2013, 1:35 am

Programs: LH M/M now,BA Silver,SPG PLAT, Sixt Plat/Europcar Elite VIP
Originally Posted by stimpy
...you can pick up at the local starwood hotel you might be staying at the night of the concert.
Indeed, that's the case at a cirque du soleil show as the package included a hotel stay!

Last edited by zerbib; Jun 18, 2013 at 2:09 am
Old Jun 17, 2013, 7:18 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Bonvoy LTT, Hyatt Exp, AA 1MM, UA Silver, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Beyonce tickets up for Dallas, San Jose, FLL, Atlanta, Houston, Philly.
Justin Timberlake and JayZ in Philly

http://auction.starwoodhotels.com/cg...menbr=67280009
Old Jun 18, 2013, 4:43 pm

Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, AA Platinum Pro, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by stimpy
I've asked a Starwood VP about this too and he thought they were all tweeted out. I let him know that wasn't the case but I guess they just don't want to announce them for some reason.
I check every morning - part of my coffee ritual. Got the AT&T National Sunday VIP tickets ($850 value for 15k points) recently and saw they were all gone by 9:30 that morning.
Old Jun 19, 2013, 4:26 am

Programs: SPG-Plat, Hilton-Diamond, Club Carlson-Silver, Cathay-Diamond, Virgin-Gold
The last several years there has been tickets to Hard Rock Calling & Wireless which used to be in Hyde park, they included vip access to the hospitality area and also spg had their own tent.

I see on moments there are some tickets only just appeared this year but no packages as such. Did enyone see these and I missed them or with the move to a new location I wonder if spg no longer has any hospitality at these events.

Its a shame as it was a great weekend and we have enjoyed it for the last 4 years or so!!
Old Jun 19, 2013, 8:02 am

Programs: LH M/M now,BA Silver,SPG PLAT, Sixt Plat/Europcar Elite VIP
Originally Posted by toddml
The last several years there has been tickets to Hard Rock Calling & Wireless which used to be in Hyde park, they included vip access to the hospitality area and also spg had their own tent.

I see on moments there are some tickets only just appeared this year but no packages as such. Did enyone see these and I missed them or with the move to a new location I wonder if spg no longer has any hospitality at these events.

Its a shame as it was a great weekend and we have enjoyed it for the last 4 years or so!!
only saw full packages for Wireless about 2-3 weeks ago!
Old Jun 25, 2013, 4:59 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Suggest the Linkin Park Hong Kong moments gig would be better not filed under 'Europe'.
Old Jul 2, 2013, 11:03 am

The playboy mansion party looks great but there is no chance I am going. Talk about a once in a lifetime event.
Old Jul 5, 2013, 3:34 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Originally Posted by mileshound
The playboy mansion party looks great but there is no chance I am going. Talk about a once in a lifetime event.
Yeah, I'd be seriously up for that, but have a flight going in the opposite direction just the day beforehand.
Old Jul 5, 2013, 10:39 pm

Originally Posted by mileshound
I didn't get the event... something about a sports clip show? I'm guessing any excuse to throw a party at the mansion. I know that SPG has had a few moments there before.. like MMA events.

I wonder why they make it so difficult to see what the winning bid amounts were? 50k in points doesn't sound like a bad redemption, but maybe it jumped before the auction ended?
Old Jul 6, 2013, 2:45 am
formerly v88matta

I never knew that they offered such creative redemption options!
Old Jul 7, 2013, 5:58 pm

Originally Posted by AlxStevens
I check every morning - part of my coffee ritual. Got the AT&T National Sunday VIP tickets ($850 value for 15k points) recently and saw they were all gone by 9:30 that morning.
I'm addicted to checking the Moments site as well and think they should have alerts (text specifically) when new auctions are posted.

Last edited by Ctrix65513; Jul 7, 2013 at 6:35 pm Reason: -

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.