http://auction.starwoodhotels.com/
Print Wikipost

SPG Moments [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2017, 10:30 am
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by Jaenks
LA Lakers 25k
Preseason game on Oct 12 for 10K points.
Old Sep 21, 2017, 12:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond

Have been watching out for the Killers at the O2 in London in November. Most other concerts charge 15K whilst the Killers are costing 20K.
Old Sep 22, 2017, 11:27 am

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Mosaic
Very nice packages - well done to whoever made this happen! Hope to see more in the future.
Old Sep 22, 2017, 11:45 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Preseason game on Oct 12 for 10K points.
Thanks for the heads up. I've never been to an NBA game or ever been in a hospitality suite, so I've got a couple of tickets.

If anyone else is going, let me know.
SanDiego1K likes this.
Old Sep 24, 2017, 10:25 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist;Bonvoy Lifetime Titan ; Hilton DIA (amex); AA Plat
Originally Posted by craigthemif

Have been watching out for the Killers at the O2 in London in November. Most other concerts charge 15K whilst the Killers are costing 20K.
Did Foo Fighters there last week, 25k, well worth it. Separate entrance that avoids the long lines as one example.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 2:14 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Lots of new events for the O2 box in London!
Old Sep 25, 2017, 8:59 pm

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, DL PM
Originally Posted by damaxer91
Wondering if someone can confirm that the SPG suite at MSG is no more?

Doesn't seem like any events have been posted there beyond Sep 30th. Also noticed that Marriott is offering suite redemption for the Boston Celtics (75k for 2 tickets) so perhaps that was the cheaper alternative.
It's back for this year. Knicks and Rangers games now available.
Old Sep 26, 2017, 2:25 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, SPG/Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, UA silver, Jetblue Mosaic
Originally Posted by jay_dubya
It's back for this year. Knicks and Rangers games now available.
Golden state and OKC got snatched up real quick
Old Oct 3, 2017, 12:38 pm

Just out of curiosity...I've seen reviews about seats for the NBA games and the suites, but what sort of seats are generally available for the baseball playoffs?

Looking at the 10K points redemption for a pair of tickets for Divisional Series games and it seems like a decent deal IF they were not upper deck or obstructed view...unfortunately, I wasn't successful in trying to search from past seasons.
Old Oct 3, 2017, 2:01 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium Elite, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Southwest AL CP, Hyatt Globalist
Almost hate to post this, as it may limit availability for next year. But my tickets, tent and clubhouse passes for the Tour Championship in Atlanta were simply awesome. Best golfers in the world coupled with the best hospitality made for a fantastic day. Thanks SPG.
bsdstone likes this.
Old Oct 5, 2017, 12:05 pm

To follow-up on my own post...field level seats that would have been roughly $150-$175 each if purchased through the Astros website. Third base line and close to dugout...not the Astros dugout, but not complaining since it was a blind purchase.

Also got an email offer on a limited number of additional tickets they had remaining...
Old Nov 17, 2017, 10:16 am

Programs: UA MP - 1K
I am looking to gift Lakers tickets (15K points) to a friend who's currently visiting LA with his wife and 3-year old daughter.

The redemption is for two tickets, I am wondering if they are allowed to bring along their 3-year old daughter?

Thanks for your help upfront!
Old Nov 17, 2017, 10:56 am
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by tnkngn
The redemption is for two tickets, I am wondering if they are allowed to bring along their 3-year old daughter?
Staples Center policy is that a child 3 years old and older must have its own seat. Lakers policy states that children under 3 are free, so the two policies are consistent.
Old Nov 17, 2017, 1:14 pm

Programs: LTP, PP
FWIW, I used to bring my frequently son into Islander games until 4 with no problem, 2 was their official policy as well. Carrying him & a diaper bag, often with a fews beers too, also helped the illusion. But this was in the 90's
Old Nov 21, 2017, 4:27 pm

Programs: UA MP - 1K
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Staples Center policy is that a child 3 years old and older must have its own seat. Lakers policy states that children under 3 are free, so the two policies are consistent.
Thanks for the feedback SanDiego1k!

Looking at the Moments redemption, it actually says that people under age 21 aren't allowed into the Hyde suites they are offering. Didn't see that before....

https://auction.starwoodhotels.com/redeem/moment/4930

I have another question regarding gifting this to my friend - I won't be there to join him. Will that be an issue when he will be picking up the tickets at will call window at the arena (how are the tickets delivered? I have no idea...)

The Moments FAQ says the following

Can I gift my Moments experience to a friend or relative?

Many of our packages include two tickets so that a friend or relative can attend. However, the winning bidder may not resell items purchased through the Moments program and may not assign, transfer, remarket, resell or otherwise dispose of an experience without obtaining Starwood's prior written consent. Violators are subject to removal from the program and forfeiture of SPG Starpoints balance.

It doesn't really answer my question, anyone care to share their experiences when it comes to gifting tickets to a friend?

Thanks for your help!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.