Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kroger Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2014, 3:58 pm

Originally Posted by flyertalk77
You were just lucky to find that cashier. I don't think it's a good idea that people keep asking to override these coupons. No need to bring unnecessary attention when we're already getting a great deal from this promo.

Krogers in my area have Starbucks in them and they take these coupons as well.

BTW the generic T&S is pre-printed in the back of each coupon and it limits 1 offer per transaction.
Although the generic terms don't clearly specify one per transaction - (Closest thing I could find is "Cannot be combined with the same or any other offer. Limit 1 offer per purchase" - I.e. Is a 'purchase' a transaction or item?" ) , However I see your point and agree that this should stay under the radar. I will be doing 1 per transaction.
Old Jul 7, 2014, 5:24 pm

Some Catalinas seem to be messed up/broken. I bought one $500 VGC and no coupon printed out. I then went to a different register and bought two $500 MC GC and the $5 coupon printed out.
Old Jul 8, 2014, 11:06 am

Coupons still available for 1 VGC at Fred Meyer (Kroger). I bought two VGC this morning (separate transactions) and received the $5 coupon for each one. I now have quite the stack of coupons.

Last night I went to one of the out-of-the-way Fred Meyer stores and the manager gave me the "Cash Only -- it is store policy" routine. I really wanted to pull the two VGCs out of my pocket that I had just purchased from his store but thought better and just thanked him and left.

There are 3 managers (two at Fred Meyer and one at Walmart) that I avoid because of their cash-only "policy."
Old Jul 8, 2014, 12:07 pm

Originally Posted by member7777
Noticed 4x fuel points starts 7/7.......
I'm guessing this is regional. No signs for 4x in AZ. There is a sign for this Kroger deal. Goes through the 15th and says two non variable cards, which obviously isn't correct.
Old Jul 8, 2014, 12:34 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond; HHonors Diamond
Has anyone tried redeeming the $5 coupon for beer? It says it can't be used toward alcohol on the coupon itself, but I've used so many of these coupons that I'm running out of things to buy.
Old Jul 8, 2014, 12:57 pm

Programs: Hilton C, Marriott Pt, Delta Pt
LOL. Cashiers will probably tell you no but I guess it won't hurt to try. Also their POS is pretty smart about coupons.

I guess just stock up on non-perishable items or canned goods.
Old Jul 8, 2014, 1:02 pm

Programs: Marriot Rewards, Southwest Rapid rewards, Emerald Club, Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by N_Phoenix
I'm guessing this is regional. No signs for 4x in AZ. There is a sign for this Kroger deal. Goes through the 15th and says two non variable cards, which obviously isn't correct.
It's here in TN. I had to load it on my card. Visit the Kroger app to get it done.
Old Jul 8, 2014, 2:30 pm

Bought 1 card yesterday and no coupon. It seems local Krogers here don't have this "glitch" and thus need at least 2 cards to get the coupon (per the terms).
Old Jul 8, 2014, 3:02 pm

Programs: Marriot Rewards, Southwest Rapid rewards, Emerald Club, Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by brc01
Bought 1 card yesterday and no coupon. It seems local Krogers here don't have this "glitch" and thus need at least 2 cards to get the coupon (per the terms).
One card isn't worth the trip for me. If you're buying one card at a time, you might be playing this game for a tie instead of a win.
Old Jul 8, 2014, 8:50 pm

Programs: Dirt Status w/ All
Kroger:$5 Off your next shopping order WYB 2 or more MC/VGC 4/9-4/22 2014

Picked up a $100 visa and 3 x $50 BP gas cards on Friday 7/4 to get 1000 gas points for a road trip, and fill up to the return since I knew there were no Kroger's near my refuel point. I got the $5 coupon, but only 500 gas points even though the 2x weekend coupon is loaded to my account. Not sure what happened, and didn't have time to investigate.
Old Jul 8, 2014, 9:43 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by tev9999
Picked up a $100 visa and 3 x $50 BP gas cards on Friday 7/4 to get 1000 gas points for a road trip, and fill up to the return since I knew there were no Kroger's near my refuel point. I got the $5 coupon, but only 500 gas points even though the 2x weekend coupon is loaded to my account. Not sure what happened, and didn't have time to investigate.
If you spent $250 and received 500 points, isn't that correct under the 2x promotion? This upcoming weekend is 4x, so you would get 1000 points under that deal.
Old Jul 8, 2014, 11:53 pm

Originally Posted by TheDapperDon
One card isn't worth the trip for me. If you're buying one card at a time, you might be playing this game for a tie instead of a win.
Who only buys one card per trip?
Old Jul 9, 2014, 12:22 am

Originally Posted by tev9999
4x weekend fuel points does not apply to gift cards according to terms:

*Limited time only. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice. Excludes Pharmacy, Gift Cards, No-Contract Wireless Phones and Airtime Cards, The Little Clinic, Fuel Center purchases and receipt survey fuel offer. Offer not valid in AL, LA, MO. Additional restrictions apply. See store or website for complete details.
Old Jul 9, 2014, 6:08 am

Originally Posted by GatorBlues
Has anyone tried redeeming the $5 coupon for beer? It says it can't be used toward alcohol on the coupon itself, but I've used so many of these coupons that I'm running out of things to buy.
I did this just this past Monday. Bought a $500 GC and a 6 pack of Summer Ale. Used the $5 coupon, and got another one.
Old Jul 9, 2014, 6:09 am

Originally Posted by knopfler
4x weekend fuel points does not apply to gift cards according to terms:

*Limited time only. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice. Excludes Pharmacy, Gift Cards, No-Contract Wireless Phones and Airtime Cards, The Little Clinic, Fuel Center purchases and receipt survey fuel offer. Offer not valid in AL, LA, MO. Additional restrictions apply. See store or website for complete details.
This did work for a while. I first noticed it not working two weekends ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.