Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kroger Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2014, 2:33 pm

Programs: UA AA MR UR
Originally Posted by rossrr
I did one transaction with 4 coupons. Tried to do another with some more and it wouldn't work. Only one would scan. Others were declining. Manager could not override. So about 5 coupons per day. Barcode is all the same on these coupons. My guess is it was tracking by using Kroger card. Didn't try without card because it was a big fiasco. Will try again tomorrow.
So you can use multiple coupons in one transaction? And only 5 coupons per a day per a card?
Old Jul 3, 2014, 4:28 pm

Programs: Hilton Cubic Zirconia, Marriott Fools Gold
Purchased two 500's today in PHX and did not get a coupon I'll try again this wknd with the 100's since I need to load my BB anyway.
Old Jul 3, 2014, 4:55 pm

Does anyone know if the US Bank GC needs to set a PIN?
Old Jul 3, 2014, 5:05 pm

Originally Posted by Dimmysummer
So you can use multiple coupons in one transaction? And only 5 coupons per a day per a card?
That's my assumption. YMMV because these are often one per purchase. Not specified on Catalina (the name of these coupons)

Originally Posted by Rommie2k6
Older packaging (barcode is visible) requires pin set. Newer packaging (pin exposed after pulling tab) can have a PIN inside. There is small piece of car stock inside that will either have a barcode and pin or just a barcode. I have also seen the newer packaging (pull to expose barcode) that did not have a PIn.
Old Jul 3, 2014, 5:07 pm

Older packaging (barcode is visible) requires pin set. Newer packaging (pin exposed after pulling tab) can have a PIN inside. There is small piece of car stock inside that will either have a barcode and pin or just a barcode. I have also seen the newer packaging (pull to expose barcode) that did not have a PIn.
So I take it the last 4 digits will not work?
Old Jul 3, 2014, 5:13 pm

The variable VGC from US Bank has the PIN inside of the packaging.
Old Jul 3, 2014, 5:19 pm

Originally Posted by jaiice
Does this deal work at Ralphs?
Yes
Old Jul 3, 2014, 5:39 pm

So I take it the last 4 digits will not work?
Nope either the PIN in the packaging or set your own via a phone call.
Old Jul 3, 2014, 11:25 pm

Originally Posted by Dimmysummer
Lies, i bought 8 cards and got 8 coupons in one day. Did it again the next day. i used multiple coupons in 1 tx, but that is ymmv
Old Jul 3, 2014, 11:26 pm
Formerly known as FTRox87

Programs: AA/US 1M, AS, BA, CX, EK, EY, JL, KE, LH, NH, OS, QF, QR, TG, UA/CO | *$G
I did one transaction with 4 coupons. Tried to do another with some more and it wouldn't work. Only one would scan. Others were declining. Manager could not override. So about 5 coupons per day. Barcode is all the same on these coupons. My guess is it was tracking by using Kroger card. Didn't try without card because it was a big fiasco. Will try again tomorrow.
you cant use the coupon without a K card... thats precisely how they track you.

thanks for letting us know the 5 coupon limit/day.
Old Jul 3, 2014, 11:29 pm

Originally Posted by FTRox87
you cant use the coupon without a K card... thats precisely how they track you.

thanks for letting us know the 5 coupon limit/day.
Again did 8 in one day with the card, and they track with ur DL, which they asked for from me. Again 8 cards in and out and thx very much!
Old Jul 3, 2014, 11:44 pm

Originally Posted by raccah
Again did 8 in one day with the card, and they track with ur DL, which they asked for from me. Again 8 cards in and out and thx very much!
I received several yesterday and 10 today. You provide license to purchase, but do not provide license to spend. I successfully used 5 coupons today: 4 and 1. The second transaction would not allow additional coupons.

Did you use all 8 of your $5 off in one transaction?
Old Jul 4, 2014, 12:03 am

I received several yesterday and 10 today. You provide license to purchase, but do not provide license to spend. I successfully used 5 coupons today: 4 and 1. The second transaction would not allow additional coupons.

Did you use all 8 of your $5 off in one transaction?
On my spend, they were annoyed that I kept buying small things and then agreed to load 5 in one tx. Not sure what the "potential" limit to coupon usage. Officially, 1 per tx, but if u ask nice and then maybe much more
Old Jul 4, 2014, 12:25 am
Formerly known as FTRox87

Programs: AA/US 1M, AS, BA, CX, EK, EY, JL, KE, LH, NH, OS, QF, QR, TG, UA/CO | *$G
Originally Posted by raccah
stop being stupid raccah and atleast pay attn to the context.

no one is talking about how many coupons you can get from buying GCs. that might be unlimited.

we are talking about how many $5 off coupons you can redeem in one day. and rossrr found that to be 5 tracked by K card.
Old Jul 4, 2014, 5:41 am

Does Kroger have a daily GC purchase limit?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.