Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kroger Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2014, 10:33 pm

Just bought 2 $100 MCs at Fry's. $5 coupon didn't print. Is this a Catalina like the Vons deal? 838 fuel points were earned this transaction, however, so it wasn't a total loss.

Is the $5 coupon regional maybe?
Old Apr 10, 2014, 9:17 am

Programs: HH Gold (again), US/UA/DL non-elite, ZE Presidents Circle, WN reluctant no fee convert.
Originally Posted by BigB985
Thank you! I just got a few new credit cards and stumbled across here doing some research. Very informative posts and information in this forum
BTW, if you ever want to offer me some Kroger tips, please PM me.

I travel to a particular Kroger city about four times a year. There are a lot of coupon blogs about Kroger but they are inundated with questions, complaints. I like concise info (like the start of this thread). Thanks.
Old Apr 10, 2014, 1:13 pm

Originally Posted by BigB985
Doesn't say anything about 1 per customer or per transaction. The only requirement I can see is "Your total shopping order must exceed the amount you are redeeming." I assume this means my order has to be >$5 if redeeming one >$10 redeeming two etc.
Originally Posted by jan_believes
BTW, if you ever want to offer me some Kroger tips, please PM me.

I travel to a particular Kroger city about four times a year. There are a lot of coupon blogs about Kroger but they are inundated with questions, complaints. I like concise info (like the start of this thread). Thanks.
I'd like to add to this request. There are some Kroger's around me and I would appreciate some tips
Old Apr 10, 2014, 2:23 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond
Coupons are not stacking.. Its not unique.. Same digits printed on every coupon.. So wouldn't stack... Another reason to pass if you are looking to go big I guess...
Old Apr 11, 2014, 8:49 pm

Well, I have enough fuel points for the rest of this month and next month so I went back to buying variables, and I just bought 4 variables (that was all I bought) and to my surprise a $5 off future purchase coupon printed out. This was in the DFW area. Since Wednesday I had purchased up to two variables at a time and did not get the coupon. Will probably try four again tomorrow to see if it prints another coupon.
Old Apr 11, 2014, 9:02 pm

Programs: HH Gold (again), US/UA/DL non-elite, ZE Presidents Circle, WN reluctant no fee convert.
NICE Find!!! ^
Old Apr 13, 2014, 4:10 pm

Originally Posted by slickpokerdealer
Coupons are not stacking.. Its not unique.. Same digits printed on every coupon.. So wouldn't stack... Another reason to pass if you are looking to go big I guess...
Why not break up your purchases into multiple orders and use multiple $5 coupons?

Originally Posted by knopfler
Well, I have enough fuel points for the rest of this month and next month so I went back to buying variables, and I just bought 4 variables (that was all I bought) and to my surprise a $5 off future purchase coupon printed out. This was in the DFW area. Since Wednesday I had purchased up to two variables at a time and did not get the coupon. Will probably try four again tomorrow to see if it prints another coupon.
Confirmed, bought 2 variable load $500 cards got $5 coupon and then went to pick up some Manager Special chicken with the $5 coupon
Old Apr 13, 2014, 4:23 pm

Same here (bought 4 variable Visa). Didn't try the variable MC.
Old Apr 13, 2014, 9:27 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by fr33b13
Why not break up your purchases into multiple orders and use multiple $5 coupons?
I either want to hit it hard or don't bother doing much.. If I hit it hard, then I will end up with a lot of coupons that I have to split and use which is really time consuming..
Old Apr 13, 2014, 10:05 pm

Programs: WN CP, WN A-List Preferred, AS MVPG 75k, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Is this is even valid for GCs besides V/MC? I've got a wedding I have to go to so I'll have a use for various store branded gift cards.
Old Apr 13, 2014, 10:45 pm

Programs: US CP, DL GM, AA Plat
Kroger fuel points value is decreasing as the gas price goes up. There are many ways to get gas cards for 20% off, which will eventually be better than getting $1 off per gallon.
Old Apr 14, 2014, 4:29 pm

Originally Posted by TAWS
Kroger fuel points value is decreasing as the gas price goes up. There are many ways to get gas cards for 20% off, which will eventually be better than getting $1 off per gallon.
Can you please suggest a few?
Old Apr 14, 2014, 6:40 pm

Unless the gas price goes up to $5/gal, the $1/gal off coupon is still better than 20% GC

Old Apr 14, 2014, 11:51 pm

Originally Posted by adminds
Unless the gas price goes up to $5/gal, the $1/gal off coupon is still better than 20% GC
+1

Not sure what TAWS is referring to on this one...
Old Apr 15, 2014, 9:31 am

How about getting kroger gift cards for 20% off and using them for gas with the $1 off per gallon...is that possible? Now that would be interesting!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.