Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Vanilla Reload activation issues including "new" website.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vanilla Reload activation issues including "new" website.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2013, 3:08 pm

I was able to load MVD this morning via the new website - even after failing a number of times trying to load BB.

Originally Posted by js80
Tried to load my VR to MVD today through the new website. Got the system error message. Tried by phone, and it still didn't go through. Anyone else have problems with loading to MVD online or by phone?

Hope this gets sorted out soon.
Old Oct 9, 2013, 4:15 pm

Programs: UA PLAT, HH Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by VandyBDL
Is anyone else having problems loading on the redesigned site today? I put in all the info and it recognizes the correct amount loaded onto the card, but when I click submit I get "Sorry! A system error occurred. Please try again." I have double checked my Bluebird number and it still won't work. Anyone else?
Seems to be working now, loaded two and got "Great news! Your transaction is complete."
Old Oct 9, 2013, 4:32 pm

Programs: IHG/Spire Amb., Hilton/Diamond, SPG/Gold, Marriott/Gold, AA/Plat, Southwest/CP
Also loaded 2 VR to BB this afternoon, no problems.
Old Oct 9, 2013, 5:52 pm

Programs: AA, SPG
Seems they had website problems today. Earlier today, I tried to load two VRs and both of them gave me an error. I just tried again and they both say they are already redeemed. Weird thing is that I login to BB and one of them actually went through earlier today, but I don't know which one. Just got off the phone with InComm and rep said all he could see is that both were redeemed and suggested I take it up with Amex. Any advice from the forum? Thanks.
Old Oct 9, 2013, 5:54 pm

The new website blows. It's a million times slower both in design and operation versus the old site.
Old Oct 9, 2013, 5:55 pm

Programs: AA, SPG
And of course I will call Amex about a missing $500. I'm asking for advice on the thought that they are probably going to be useless in their response to my question.

Originally Posted by cowboyfan75220
Seems they had website problems today. Earlier today, I tried to load two VRs and both of them gave me an error. I just tried again and they both say they are already redeemed. Weird thing is that I login to BB and one of them actually went through earlier today, but I don't know which one. Just got off the phone with InComm and rep said all he could see is that both were redeemed and suggested I take it up with Amex. Any advice from the forum? Thanks.
Old Oct 9, 2013, 6:02 pm

The site keeps failing out on me, then claiming the PIN is already redeemed.

What a colossal screw-up. There is literally NOTHING good from this 'upgrade' and a million things wrong.
Old Oct 9, 2013, 6:02 pm

i just loaded one VR into BB...had error and then i submitted twice again and it worked. i did notice the site was slow..i didn't realize it was a new site it seems. this was my first VR load into BB so i was trying this process before i go into buyin 500 in a try.
Old Oct 9, 2013, 6:44 pm

My favorite feature of the new site is how it tells me the PIN is already redeemed until I click the button another five or six times (getting the same error every time)..after which it finally realizes that yes, the new site actually IS actually full of crap, and loads the card.
Old Oct 9, 2013, 8:43 pm

Programs: MR,UR, UA, BA, AA, Hotels
Use the feedback tab on the VR site = let them know what you think of the new site
Old Oct 9, 2013, 10:37 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Elite Plat, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Hertz Gold, BA
Vanilla Reload Activation Issues

I just loaded two cards. The first one was Ok as usual. Then the second showed the right amount but got message that pin had already been used. The card was scratched by me so this was fishy. Got out , closed the browser tab , cleared the cookie and tried again and voila, able to load.
Old Oct 10, 2013, 12:07 am

Originally Posted by lacuadra
I just loaded two cards. The first one was Ok as usual. Then the second showed the right amount but got message that pin had already been used. The card was scratched by me so this was fishy. Got out , closed the browser tab , cleared the cookie and tried again and voila, able to load.
As I mentioned above, one of the many, uh, 'deficits' of the new site is that it throws lots of erroneous "PIN already redeemed" errors. Just hit the submit button over and over again until it goes through (no need to open a new browser or anything). Took ~3-5 tries most times for me to get it to go through.
Old Oct 10, 2013, 5:35 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, WN CP
Originally Posted by gloreglabert
As I mentioned above, one of the many, uh, 'deficits' of the new site is that it throws lots of erroneous "PIN already redeemed" errors. Just hit the submit button over and over again until it goes through (no need to open a new browser or anything). Took ~3-5 tries most times for me to get it to go through.
Similar thing, it tells me system error and I have to submit 2-3 times for it to work. Better than yesterday where it was broken.
Old Oct 10, 2013, 7:25 am

Their new site is killing me. Yesterday I was getting the system errors. Earlier this morning I managed to redeem one of two VRs I tried - I never got an actual success message, but the money showed up on BB.

I'm back to 'a system error occurred' messages again now, if I can't get the rest of my stack redeemed soon I'll actually have to pay my mortgage from my checking account (horrors!)
Old Oct 10, 2013, 8:38 am

I got the error the first try then clicked again and it worked.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.