Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Wal-Mart, Amex take on banks with Bluebird debit card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2012, 2:51 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by mmamminna
Hello everyone, I know it is the 68th page of questions, but please help the newbies.... This is my 1st time buying a reload.
I have BB registered and the card in hand. Bought the right reload card today. Even though there is a lot of info, I am missing something. For a 1st timer, do I need anything else other than the BB account/card and the reload card? The MMS blog that I read shows acc# and pin, however my reload card only has a pin. The part I am missing is the actual reload from the reload card to BB. Is there anything else I need?
Any help will be greatly appreciated. TIA
Acct # = card number.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 2:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
Originally Posted by lazyy
so what's a cardinal? the youtube clip does not help. I'm assuming a cardinal is the fraud dept at a credit card company. or could it be slang for fbi? what's the history behind the term as it is used on here?
Cardinal is a fraud detector at a bank or CC company. Taken from the Spanish Inquisition. The names used by AlohaDaveKennedy Fang etc., are from another Monty Python skit named the Spanish Inquisition. I linked to that Monty Python skit because it is my personal favorite.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 2:53 pm

Originally Posted by Dad to GO
Oh man... what do I do if my bird is a vegan?
Sorbet, duh.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 2:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Dad to GO
Oh man... what do I do if my bird is a vegan?
There's soy ice cream you know (literal ice cream, but the ice cream we speak of does not come in any other variants). Unless we want our ice cream to be soy as well so the vegans can eat it, but my bird devours all in sight .
Old Oct 29, 2012, 3:24 pm

Programs: many
Originally Posted by TheBOSman
There's soy ice cream you know (literal ice cream, but the ice cream we speak of does not come in any other variants). Unless we want our ice cream to be soy as well so the vegans can eat it, but my bird devours all in sight .
Better than soy ice cream is the coconut milk ice cream. ^
Old Oct 29, 2012, 3:35 pm
xp0

Originally Posted by mmamminna
Hello everyone, I know it is the 68th page of questions, but please help the newbies.... This is my 1st time buying a reload.
I have BB registered and the card in hand. Bought the right reload card today. Even though there is a lot of info, I am missing something. For a 1st timer, do I need anything else other than the BB account/card and the reload card? The MMS blog that I read shows acc# and pin, however my reload card only has a pin. The part I am missing is the actual reload from the reload card to BB. Is there anything else I need?
Any help will be greatly appreciated. TIA
Why not ask MMS then? If there is a flaw in his step-by-step directions he should fix them otherwise no one is going to know what to do
Old Oct 29, 2012, 3:51 pm

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by glocklt4
You seriously cannot figure that out...??
I can, but many other can't. And its getting ridiculous with all this childish writing in code thing.

Last edited by saacman5033; Oct 29, 2012 at 7:09 pm Reason: Personal attack
Old Oct 29, 2012, 3:56 pm

Originally Posted by DL172
The longer we use our "morse code", the longer I can go to the ice cream store to buy my bluebird's favorite ice cream, she only wants me to purchase vanilla. A lot of ice cream stores near me have sold out of my bird's favorite flavor, so I to drive far to find my bird her favorite ice cream.
Oh here we go, another one.. As if Darius didn't write about it in plain text and others didn't re-posted it over and over on their blogs without bird seed crap. Its almost like you people enjoy yourself ant try to outsmart each other with more and more scrabble posts. Why don't you do wheel of fortune style from now on. Say its a "Thing" and write V_ _ _ _ _A instead of vanilla.

Last edited by saacman5033; Oct 29, 2012 at 7:06 pm Reason: Edited quoted text
Old Oct 29, 2012, 4:00 pm

Programs: DL, WoH
Originally Posted by Bored_Russian
Oh here we go, another one.. As if Darius didn't write about it in plain text and others didn't re-posted it over and over on their blogs without bird seed crap. Its almost like you people enjoy yourself ant try to outsmart each other with more and more scrabble posts. Why don't you do wheel of fortune style from now on. Say its a "Thing" and write V_ _ _ _ _A instead of vanilla.
That's a quality post. Thanks for the vital information.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 4:01 pm
xp0

If you dont like it, just wait for the bloggers to post it step by step in english so you can understand it. Seems easy enough.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by xp0
If you dont like it, just wait for the bloggers to post it step by step in english so you can understand it. Seems easy enough.
Its been posted on number of blogs already. Thats the whole point.
Its almost as if you people enjoy tossing noobs around with "read post #489", "take a guess". Really, 5th grade level of trolling.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 5:02 pm
xp0

Its been posted on number of blogs already. Thats the whole point.
Its almost as if you people enjoy tossing noobs around with "read post #489", "take a guess". Really, 5th grade level of trolling.
Maybe they will eventually get the point.

Plus when you need to actually read and understand, sometimes it sparks new ideas and methods. I have a few tricks in my arsenal from NOT being spoon fed and actually reading and trying things.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 5:08 pm

Programs: DL, UA, AA, BA, Marriott
The strangest ice cream I ever had was Yasabi (sp?) flavored ice cream in japan.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 5:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by joesmoe
The strangest ice cream I ever had was Yasabi (sp?) flavored ice cream in japan.
Green tea flavored ice cream in the CX NRT lounge was rather interesting.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 5:22 pm

Programs: DL Silver, HH Gold, PC Plat, Marriott Silver

Stopped at two places in SW Ohio and beans were still available for harvest, though not in full supply. No problems with two @ $500 at one- though mgr did check ID as expected. Apparently there is some limit he had to check on and I was not over it. Just bought one at the second location - cashier checked ID - no problems.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.