Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wells Fargo Prepaid Cards

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2012, 10:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Had you just added the Platinum to your WF account?
Old Oct 19, 2012, 10:46 am

Programs: UA 1K, 1.3mm
Originally Posted by josephstern
Had you just added the Platinum to your WF account?
No recent changes other that moving the "primary" setting from one card to another.
Old Oct 19, 2012, 4:08 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Chase BA earned Avios but I used it only once ... companion pass didn't seem worth it after some analysis (at least not for the time-being for me).
Old Oct 19, 2012, 8:45 pm

Originally Posted by prasha11
Anyone has tried U.S. Bank FlexPerks Visa card?
Originally Posted by amolkold
You've asked this twice, yet I answered it twice before you asked the first time.
Thanks for repeating the same answer the 3rd time!
Old Oct 19, 2012, 9:14 pm
Suspended

Thanks for repeating the same answer the 3rd time!
If you have the card why not try it for yourself?
Old Oct 20, 2012, 2:22 pm

Originally Posted by Stoughton
If you have the card why not try it for yourself?
I have 20k FlexPerks sign up bonus offer come in the mail, thinking to accept if it will work.... first time I asked, felt like it was lost in the noise, second time you know....
Old Oct 21, 2012, 7:06 am
xp0

I have 20k FlexPerks sign up bonus offer come in the mail, thinking to accept if it will work.... first time I asked, felt like it was lost in the noise, second time you know....
If you read the noise before even asking your question then you would have already had your answer before asking the question.
Old Oct 21, 2012, 9:59 am

Originally Posted by xp0
If you read the noise before even asking your question then you would have already had your answer before asking the question.
What are you talking?
Old Oct 22, 2012, 4:32 am

Programs: SPG, HHonors
He's saying that you should have read the thread before asking the question in the first place. Which is true. Your question was answered before you even asked the first time, and then again directly to you when you asked the second time. Now you're asking again?
Old Oct 22, 2012, 11:00 am

Originally Posted by elBulli
He's saying that you should have read the thread before asking the question in the first place. Which is true. Your question was answered before you even asked the first time, and then again directly to you when you asked the second time. Now you're asking again?
What's wrong with you? why do you repeat? there is no answer no where yet...even 'amolkold' knows that (I thanked him for his 'non-answer' but it keeps on churning).....if someone really has the answer, say it.

Last edited by prasha11; Oct 22, 2012 at 11:44 am
Old Oct 22, 2012, 12:14 pm

Programs: SPG, HHonors
What's wrong with you? why do you repeat? there is no answer no where yet...even 'amolkold' knows that (I thanked him for his 'non-answer' but it keeps on churning).....if someone really has the answer, say it.
My advice is to be better about searching. I really hate to baby you on this, but it appears that you need some hand-holding. I found the answer to your question and I found it with about 20 seconds of searching this thread, which is certainly less time than it took you to keep posting and asking about it.

Amolkid posted it more than a month ago by linking to a post that was two months old in this thread (thus, the two answers to your question already in this thread):

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...l#post19335248

In case you can't be bothered to click the link as you couldn't be bothered to search, the answer is that it posts as a regular purchase.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 2:27 pm

Originally Posted by elBulli
My advice is to be better about searching......

I know his answer was 'yes' but not sure referring to 'purchase' only 'or' purchase + earn points?

Last edited by prasha11; Oct 22, 2012 at 2:33 pm
Old Oct 23, 2012, 12:38 am

Originally Posted by amolkold
Chase BA earned Avios but I used it only once ... companion pass didn't seem worth it after some analysis (at least not for the time-being for me).
So you have used atleast 2 different cards for funding and have not undergo any security review ?
I wonder what u did right that others havent or what u did not do that others have ?
Old Oct 23, 2012, 4:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
Originally Posted by grad10
So you have used atleast 2 different cards for funding and have not undergo any security review ?
I wonder what u did right that others havent or what u did not do that others have ?
I believe the security review thing is 100% random. I still have to wait til when they said to call in on the 24th to get my answer and I will let this thread know what I find out.

But I have a friend with 4 Wfs and hes used several funding sources but never had a problem yet. So it's completely subjective.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 5:53 am

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by grad10
Used 1 card to load first time, used another card to load second and third times. I frankly don't remember what I did when I changed them. I think I entered the 2nd card, then took out the 1st CC I loaded.

Don't plan on changing it up anymore.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.