Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2009, 4:09 pm

How about the Molton Brown scrub?

http://www.shoplondons.com/batandbodbym.html
Old Jun 15, 2009, 4:40 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Platinum 1MM, AC SE*100k, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
Thumbs up FS Florence - Lorenzo Villoresi

My favorite toletries is Lorenzo Villoresi from the Four Seasons Florence. Beautiful bottles and the smell is very subtle and distinct. I think it is a local perfumier - so can only by it in Florence.. We asked for the concierge to buy several bottles before we left the hotel. Quite expensive but unique and well worth it!

I like the fact the FS uses a variety of suppliers for Toiletries - Bvlgari Green, Bvlgari White, L' Occitane, Molton Brown, Acqua di parma
Old Jun 15, 2009, 11:39 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by ACfly
My favorite toletries is Lorenzo Villoresi from the Four Seasons Florence. Beautiful bottles and the smell is very subtle and distinct. I think it is a local perfumier - so can only by it in Florence.. We asked for the concierge to buy several bottles before we left the hotel. Quite expensive but unique and well worth it!

I like the fact the FS uses a variety of suppliers for Toiletries - Bvlgari Green, Bvlgari White, L' Occitane, Molton Brown, Acqua di parma
Hospes use Korres products which are nice. I like REN and the range by the Diptyque (the candle makers). I also like Aesop very much.
Old Jun 16, 2009, 12:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist

Out of curiosity, can you name which FS has Bvlgari Green, Bvlgari White, LOccitane, Molton Brown, Acaua di parma ? I am rather new to Luxury Hotels.

I will defiantely go out of my way to one has Bvlgari Green. I think someone mention the FS in New York ? I don't need to worry to much for Bvlgari white, as almost all RC has it.
Old Jun 16, 2009, 12:45 am

Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
Out of curiosity, can you name which FS has Bvlgari Green, Bvlgari White, LOccitane, Molton Brown, Acaua di parma ? I am rather new to Luxury Hotels.

I will defiantely go out of my way to one has Bvlgari Green. I think someone mention the FS in New York ? I don't need to worry to much for Bvlgari white, as almost all RC has it.
From memory (to name a few) but I think some hotels change the brand:
FS NY = Bvlgari Green
FS Sharm El Sheik = Bvlgari White
FS Geneva = Acqua di Parma
FS Hong Kong = L'Occitane
FS Singapore = Molton Brown
FS Florence = Lorenzo Villoresi
FS Las Vegas = L'Occitane
FS Sydney = L'Occitane

Last edited by ACfly; Aug 4, 2009 at 5:35 am
Old Jun 16, 2009, 4:52 am

I never use in-room toiletries as they are all full of toxic junk. REN is better than most, but I am waiting for the new range of natural Sodashi toiletries which have no chemicals in them at all. Yum.
Old Jun 16, 2009, 9:56 am

I also like the smell of Halcyon blue by Val Harding, provided by Hotel Bel-Air. Does anyone know if any other hotel provide it?
Old Jun 16, 2009, 6:01 pm

In January 2007, FS George V also had Bvlgari Green.
Mandarin Oriental Riviera Maya did as well (in November 2008), but it's a very underwhelming resort, much less impressive than the Rosewood Mayakoba next door.
Old Jun 16, 2009, 7:57 pm
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hilton*D, Marriott*LG, Hyatt*G
FS George V has Bulgari Green. FS SFO has Bulgari White but I am unsure if it is for all room types, or suites and above. FS Whistler has L'Occitane and Acca Kappa in the big suites. My recollection is that both Chinzan-So and Marunouchi had Bulgari (Green at the former, White the former)...

The Signature at MGM Grand have Bulgari White for 1 BR suites and SkyLofts at MGM Grand also feature Bulgari White. RC SIN and Fullerton SIN have Bulgari White (though in the latter I do not know if those are for suites only).
Old Jun 17, 2009, 8:31 pm
In memoriam

Originally Posted by ORDnHKG

I found Bulgari Green at the FS New York and the FS Paris within the last year. Robyn
Old Jun 17, 2009, 8:32 pm
In memoriam

From memory (to name a few) but I think some hotels change the brand:
FS NY = Bvlgari Green
FS Sharm El Sheik = Bvlgari White
FS Geneva = Acqua di Parma
FS Hong Kong = L'Occitane
FS Singapore = Molton Brown
FS Florence = Lorenzo Villoresi
FS Scottsdale and Miami both had L'Occitane. Robyn
Old Jun 17, 2009, 8:34 pm
In memoriam

Originally Posted by vuittonsofstyle
I never use in-room toiletries as they are all full of toxic junk. REN is better than most, but I am waiting for the new range of natural Sodashi toiletries which have no chemicals in them at all. Yum.
I smoke - drink - and eat too much offal. I don't think a little shampoo will be the thing that finishes me off . Robyn
Old Jun 17, 2009, 9:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by vuittonsofstyle
Actually anything said "natural" still full of toxic junk, unless the product is organic, or better yet organic comes with the USDA seal, then it is most likely "non-toxic".

Natural and organic is totally different thing.
Old Jun 17, 2009, 11:58 pm

Programs: Amex Cent. BA Gold
Anyone know the toiletries of the FS in Hampshire? Is it just standard L'Occ?
Old Jun 18, 2009, 5:05 am

FS Sydney - L'Occitane

Forgot to also add FS sydney is L'Occitane

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.