Nafsika Beach
Nafsika Pool
Nafsika building
House cars
Breakfast Arion
Breakfast Nafsika
Pelagos restaurant
Mercato restaurant

The location of the hotels is its strength and weakness. Itīs located at a Peninsula outside of Athens, to the aenter itīs a 30 minutes drive. There may be public Transportation, most people may take taxis. I simply took my rental car as I found it most conveniant. But itīs not a city hotel, so itīs not really good for Sightseeing. Otherwise you stay at a beach which is pretty nice and you are able to do sightseeing in the morning and to relax at the beach later.
The hotel itself is big for a Four Seasons even as rooms are splitted between 2 buildings and many bungalows. This said the renovations of the public spaces are mostly well done but you still mention itīs a hotel of the sixties. You may love or hate it.
The rooms at Arion are nice, I like the style. With some rooms you must be careflul. For excample pool rooms/ suites at Nafsika are not private and I see no real reason to have a private pool which is located a few meters from the main pool and fully visible. The majority of the bungalows is also not private, some pools or living rooms can be seen from the parking lot or at least the walkways in the front.
What I really liked was the breakfast, which was in both restaurants very good. Also the service was very good, regarding this point Four Seasons did a great job.
Now the most wired Thing. Have a look at the pictures in the review, especially in the section Arion pool, indoor pool and Junior Suite. You will see that while the hotel is freshly renovated it shows already a lot of tear and wear. Our room was for excample in a condition which I would expect after 5 or 10 years (and even then I would count it as lack). The marble looked as it were centuries old, I didnīt want to sit on the sofa at the balcony as it was full of stains and an ugly scar, the carpet was full of stains and some parts of the pools showed rust or other mud. If I consider you pay over 1000 € per night for a decent room itīs not acceptable.
I heared it shall be the best resort in Greece at the moment. It ís definitively not. It is a decent option but Amanzoe wins in every way, I wouldnīt think a minute if I look for a resort on the Greek mainland.
christianj likes this.
Old Nov 7, 2019, 9:06 pm

Programs: UA--no longer 2P as of 3/2012 and don't even care. Never thought I'd say that.
I spent many days at the Astir Vouliagmeni during my youth and honestly it doesn't look like a lot has changed under the FS. offerendum thank you for posting your detailed trip report as we were considering stay in summer 2020 but will pass on it.

I wonder how the Costa Navarino compares. Many friends have stayed there and raved about it, but the size just seems overwhelming and unfavorable to luxury.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.