Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Double Status Miles Promotion for status renewal

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2009, 2:59 am

Programs: LH-SEN, DL-Platinum
Anybody know if the extension is targeted or applies to everyone? I'm one 6-leg Swiss Business trip away from requalifying if they continue to double.
Old Nov 3, 2009, 3:02 am

Originally Posted by econprof
Anybody know if the extension is targeted or applies to everyone? I'm one 6-leg Swiss Business trip away from requalifying if they continue to double.
me too... And especially if I've to sign up (again) for it - I got the bonuses for done flights already, so I'm signed up for the original offer correctly... having 6 eco's coming up I might be tempting to upgrade with LX
Old Nov 3, 2009, 4:11 am

Programs: KL FlyingBlue Gold, AY+, MM FTL, TK*G
Originally Posted by SmilingBoy
Old Nov 3, 2009, 5:48 am

Programs: LH-SEN, DL-Platinum
bummer.
Old Nov 3, 2009, 6:55 am

Programs: LH SEN, EK Gold, Hilton HHonors Gold
Did any of you get credited with double status miles for flights after the 22nd of October? Whereas all award miles for the 4 flights in LX C that I've done on the 23rd and the 25th are already visible on my account statement, I am still short of the extra status miles (8000 in total) M&M promised.
Old Nov 3, 2009, 7:48 am

Programs: LH SEN, SN Gold, Eurostar Carte Blanche, BA, QF, AF
Originally Posted by bbbflight
Did any of you get credited with double status miles for flights after the 22nd of October? Whereas all award miles for the 4 flights in LX C that I've done on the 23rd and the 25th are already visible on my account statement, I am still short of the extra status miles (8000 in total) M&M promised.
I just (within the last few hours) received double status miles for various flights between 16 and 31 October.
Old Nov 3, 2009, 7:58 am

Programs: LH SEN, AA
Originally Posted by SmilingBoy
I just (within the last few hours) received double status miles for various flights between 16 and 31 October.
same here, minutes ago
Old Nov 3, 2009, 4:02 pm

Programs: LH SEN, EK Gold, Hilton HHonors Gold
Okay, thanks a lot for your input. Mine appeared just now, seems like I'm going to make it to FTL by the end of this year.
Old Nov 4, 2009, 2:21 am

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold, SPG platinum
Originally Posted by agadasch
same here, minutes ago
Same here, received missing 12K for all flights between 17th Oct and 30th Oct. I just re-qualified for SEN
Old Nov 5, 2009, 10:13 am

Just spoke to a very friendly lady at the FTL line to see whether there's any way I could "become targeted" for the extended promotion (I signed up for the original one and got the miles, but didn't get an e-mail for the extended one).

According to her, the original "double status miles" (until 31 Oct) and the new "last call" promotions are mutually exclusive - so you're only targeted for "last call" if you didn't register for "double status miles".

Sounds sensible, but you never know... Did anyone who registered for "double status miles" also get an e-mail for "last call"?
Old Nov 5, 2009, 10:40 am

Programs: LH SEN, SN Gold, Eurostar Carte Blanche, BA, QF, AF
Originally Posted by Zaphod
Just spoke to a very friendly lady at the FTL line to see whether there's any way I could "become targeted" for the extended promotion (I signed up for the original one and got the miles, but didn't get an e-mail for the extended one).

According to her, the original "double status miles" (until 31 Oct) and the new "last call" promotions are mutually exclusive - so you're only targeted for "last call" if you didn't register for "double status miles".

Sounds sensible, but you never know... Did anyone who registered for "double status miles" also get an e-mail for "last call"?
I did! I received most of my double status miles, and also got a "last call" e-mail (and signed up). No "last call" double status miles credited though yet for the four flights I had in November. I have also renewed SEN by now, so don't need it anyway.
Old Jan 7, 2010, 1:20 am

I know for most of you this a topic of the past. But i am still waiting for some last call miles which are quite relevant for reaching Senator status. I had some flights on the 27th for which i did not receive the Last Call miles so far. In the past wednesday was always the day where those miles were credited. I am now a little worried since nothing happend today/yesterday..
Especially because I registered for the "Aufgedreht" (turn it up) Promotion last week. Are those two probably not going together and they automatically kicked me out of Last Call??

Maybe someone can share his experience

Thanks
Regards
Old Jan 7, 2010, 1:27 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
Hi Ded0r,

I am also waiting for the last call miles plus my purchase of status miles to be credited. When I spoke to them on the 30th they said this could take some days. I will call them tomorrow if I don't here anything from them.

When I did call them, they said the Last Call miles would be credited to my account (my flights were on the 28th!).

I think you might have to call them on it, however. I suspect it won't happen automatically.
Old Jan 7, 2010, 1:40 am

Originally Posted by cbellero
Hi Ded0r,

I am also waiting for the last call miles plus my purchase of status miles to be credited. When I spoke to them on the 30th they said this could take some days. I will call them tomorrow if I don't here anything from them.

When I did call them, they said the Last Call miles would be credited to my account (my flights were on the 28th!).

I think you might have to call them on it, however. I suspect it won't happen automatically.
Yeah, i would like to call them, but I'm in Canada right now and I can not call any German service numbers from here..
But please tell me what they told you!

Regards
Old Jan 7, 2010, 4:15 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
I called them about my case. It is still being processed. She didn't see any last call status miles added to my account, but agreed that they should have been added.

She said I should call back next week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.