Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Double Status Miles Promotion for status renewal

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2009, 10:56 am

Programs: LH KL PC
Originally Posted by Fredrik74
Terms and conditions: The credit for the additional status miles will be made approximately four weeks after the promotion finishes.
Well the T&C are wrong, I've now been credited with additional status miles for all the 8 segments I've flown so far since Sep. 1st.
Old Sep 16, 2009, 3:17 pm

Programs: LH HON; EK Plat; QR G; IC-RA; HH D; WoH Glob
Yes, I have today received the extra miles for the flights last Friday and Saturday.
Old Sep 19, 2009, 7:51 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), EK silver, gpp silver, PC silver, HH gold
Originally Posted by ms1664
Well the T&C are wrong
yes, seems so ... I also received the extra status miles about 1 week after the flights.
Old Sep 20, 2009, 4:12 am

Programs: LH, PC, SPG, Sixt, HHonors, Hyatt
Same here! It took a few days with me too, but I have my double miles.
Old Sep 22, 2009, 12:41 am

Programs: LH SEN, AA
Is there someone who has NOT yet been credited the extra miles 7 days after the actual flights?

I was on LX flights and the regular miles did already took 3-4 days to post.
Old Sep 22, 2009, 2:31 am

Programs: LX HON, Emirates Skywards Gold, HH diamond, Hyatt plat
Originally Posted by agadasch
Is there someone who has NOT yet been credited the extra miles 7 days after the actual flights?

I was absent minded and joined yesterday. I wonder if they are going to retroactively give me the double miles on the segments I flew since September 1st.
Old Sep 22, 2009, 9:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: LX HON Circle
Originally Posted by SwissHON
I was absent minded and joined yesterday. I wonder if they are going to retroactively give me the double miles on the segments I flew since September 1st.
SwissHON, the promo is only good for status miles. No HON miles and no award miles which, I guess, are of much higher interest in your case than status miles.
Old Sep 22, 2009, 9:10 am

Programs: LH HON

I can not see any double status miles for flights I took within the last two weeks. I registered weeks ago, just out of curiosity. Maybe M&M does not double them because I a) do not need to requalify this year (SEN until 02/12) and b) have already more then the 130k needed anyway?
Old Sep 22, 2009, 9:59 am

Programs: LX HON, Emirates Skywards Gold, HH diamond, Hyatt plat
Originally Posted by f4freeJunior
SwissHON, the promo is only good for status miles. No HON miles and no award miles which, I guess, are of much higher interest in your case than status miles.
OK OK gotcha. I logged 580'000 miles since January anyway. Will fly to Seoul next week and will re-qualify 16 months prior to deadline.
Old Sep 22, 2009, 10:06 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by zara
I can not see any double status miles for flights I took within the last two weeks. I registered weeks ago, just out of curiosity. Maybe M&M does not double them because I a) do not need to requalify this year (SEN until 02/12) and b) have already more then the 130k needed anyway?
I was going to say you should have registered for the double award miles promotion but all the links to this promotion posted in the M&M promotions thread no longer seem to work. It was a rather confused and confusing promotion in any case.

Has anyone successfully registered and received double award miles?
Old Sep 28, 2009, 2:35 pm
Original Poster

Here! I am waiting since more than a week now for 4 biz flights and one Y flight. All LX. Hope they will credit soon.
Old Oct 14, 2009, 8:44 am
Original Poster

Just got a friendly reminder that the current double status miles promo is still valid until end of Oct. and that I can also buy a SEN extension for €2,000 (for 1 year). Probably some of you got the same useless email.

Last edited by f4freeJunior; Oct 14, 2009 at 10:03 am
Old Oct 14, 2009, 9:10 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Just got a friendly reminder that the current double status miles promo is still valid until end of Oct. and that I can also buy a SEN extension for €2,000. Probably some of you got the same useless email.
Ha, ha! Me too!!

I should have banked my miles somewhere else then, and just bought up to SEN!

(Actually, I can't fly any European sectors until November, so let's hope they reinstate it...if I decide to requalify!)
Old Oct 14, 2009, 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
I wish someone kind like you had reminded me. I have an astonishing number of status miles credited, but need not one of them: It's my "holiday" year (I requalified last year). A reminder to read T&C more carefully ...
Old Oct 29, 2009, 5:33 am

Programs: LH SEN, SN Gold, Eurostar Carte Blanche, BA, QF, AF
This has apparently been extended to the end of the year, at least for me. Brussels Airlines is now also on the list. Just in by e-mail:

Dear SmilingBoy,

The end of the year is getting ever closer – and with it the deadline on which your Miles & More account balance will decide your future status.

So why not take advantage of this last chance to increase your balance by earning plenty of status miles? Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, Adria Airways, Air Dolomiti, Croatia Airlines and Luxair are offering you double status miles* on all scheduled flights within Europe until 31 December.

You can then let the time fly by, secure in the knowledge that you can continue to enjoy many benefits and privileges.

We are looking forward to welcoming you on board very soon.

Yours sincerely,

Hubert Frach
Vice President Marketing
Deutsche Lufthansa AG

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.