Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Double Status Miles Promotion for status renewal

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2009, 2:02 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
I registered (from crossings posting on the promo thread), seemed to have gone through, but no usual e-mail - any idea whether it would be valid?

(Have the screenshot of confirmed registration)

The targeted link posted in this thread said "sorry..."
Old Aug 28, 2009, 3:07 pm

Programs: :enrolleyes:+, :drôleyes:
Originally Posted by SuperFlyBoy
I registered (from crossings posting on the promo thread), seemed to have gone through, but no usual e-mail - any idea whether it would be valid?

(Have the screenshot of confirmed registration)

The targeted link posted in this thread said "sorry..."
Hey, don't sweat it, at the end of the day, SEN or FTL makes no difference whatsoever!
Old Aug 28, 2009, 3:11 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by andre1970
Hey, don't sweat it, at the end of the day, SEN or FTL makes no difference whatsoever!
Yeah, right!

Old Aug 30, 2009, 3:57 am

Programs: BA,LH,CX,EK SPG,IC mainly and a few others
Originally Posted by spongebobkl
The Promo is for STATUS MILES, not HON MILES, therefore you may notch up lots of Status miles, but will still miss your HON, unless you can collect 150,000 regular HON Miles in the next four months.
Anyway, academic as I don't have the stamina to do 8 intra-europe 2 segment R/Ts and status miles are useless until 2012. 150K miles is doable, but would mean sacrificing SQ F on A380 for FRA/ZRH transit and LH/LX C (have a corporate deal with SQ and CX upgrading full C to F).
Old Aug 31, 2009, 6:28 pm

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by f4freeJunior
Just got the following email, sorry German only, from M&M (LX actually). I am still missing some miles for my status renewal. Basically, double status miles for flights taken between SEP and OCT within Europe on the below mentioned airlines.

Guess some of you got the same, or a similar promotion?
Even I got that crappy offer.

First assumed that it was meant as a targeted insult as the last two years, I credited exactly 2 European flights to M&L ... but obviously they are kinda serious about this stuff .

So it's not vicious, just imbecile.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 11:15 am

perm link..?

Hi guys,

just found a perm link to that offer. Seems to work as I registered my brother who hasn't received that email.

https://promo.milesandmore.com/servl....26be.26u_.26u

just give it a shot ^

cheers
m
Old Sep 2, 2009, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by spongebobkl
The Promo is for STATUS MILES, not HON MILES, therefore you may notch up lots of Status miles, but will still miss your HON, unless you can collect 150,000 regular HON Miles in the next four months.
Good point- they are only STATUS miles and NOT Award Miles or HON miles...
Old Sep 2, 2009, 2:21 pm

Programs: LH-SEN, DL-Platinum
Anybody know if the train connection between FRA and QKL will qualify for this?

Any... any suggestions for cheap mileage runs to make during this period? I'm about 30K miles short of renewing my SEN status.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 3:36 pm

Originally Posted by econprof
Any... any suggestions for cheap mileage runs to make during this period? I'm about 30K miles short of renewing my SEN status.
2x LX Business Saver (4 segments each)? Should get you 32k status miles with the double offer for less then 700 Euro.
Old Sep 2, 2009, 5:42 pm

Programs: LH G, CO G, BA B, HH G, PC P, SW G, Sixt P, Hertz G and YES A|Club G :)
Originally Posted by Lack
2x LX Business Saver (4 segments each)? Should get you 32k status miles with the double offer for less then 700 Euro.
And another 4k as bonus since probably FTL...
Old Sep 4, 2009, 6:31 am

Programs: LH SEN, HH Dia, IC, MilleMiglia
The offer really works for me. I was just a few thousand satus miles short of renewing. While I probably would have qualified anyway by the end of the year, the flights already booked for this period will be plenty with this offer.
Old Sep 5, 2009, 8:08 am

Programs: LH SEN**, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Does anybody know if the offer is limited to a certain number of segments?
I registered, but also did not receive a confirmation e-mail though.
Old Sep 7, 2009, 12:27 am

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Hi folks,

I guess most of you have realised it already but I thought it might be useful to point it out again:

The promotion is NOT targeted and anybody can register. They ever advertise the promotion in german newspapers like SZ (today on p. 5). The link it www.miles-and-more.com/statusmiles

Cheers
totti
Old Sep 7, 2009, 8:11 am

Programs: LH HON, AF FB Platinum
I've seen the ad in today's Süddeutsche coming from AOI. I've registered immediately via internet. The automatically created answer has been: "Thank you for your registration ...". So let's wait and see what will happen.
Salve Luigi
Old Sep 8, 2009, 9:48 am

Programs: LH KL PC
Just checked my online M&M account and I had these extra lines in between the regular flights :

05/09/2009 double Statusmiles +750
05/09/2009 double Statusmiles +750

Double miles for inbound flights have not posted yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.