Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa Group service to Bristol [BRS]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2024, 10:23 am

Programs: LH SEN
BRS - ZRH is still running, mainly with Helvetic but sometimes LX with an A220. How do volumes look there?
Old Jan 18, 2024, 4:20 am

Programs: LH SEN/*G
BRS-ZRH is usually 2x weekly, mostly the E195, sometimes the A220. In October, the load factor looked to be 85-90%. In November, it looks like there were only 2 flights, as there were only 335 passengers between BRS-ZRH, and there weren't any flights in December or the first part of January 2024. Between April and October 2023, the load factor increased from about 50% to 85-90%

Service resumes from 19JAN24, and back to 2x weekly from 03FEB24. Unfortunately, from MAR24, the BRS-ZRH flight operates on Mon & Fri and lands into ZRH at 21:50, so it's really not useful for any onward connections.

I think those load factors, which seem to similar to FRA, are quite respectable. So I'm still confused why you'd drop BRS ahead of NCL which is not showing the same kind of load factors.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.