Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Miles for magazine subscriptions

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2003, 12:51 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by cbellero:
Has anyone been able to get this offer to credit more than once to the same M&M account. I would rather put the miles of my girlfriends's trial into my account rather than her's....</font>
I convinced my colleague to order the newspaper. The miles posted on my account in 3 days w/o any problems.

In this case he didn't sell me "his" miles. It was pure bartering as I bought him couple of beers instead
Old Aug 7, 2003, 6:51 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by steff:
Hi,

on my last flight I found this offer on the napkin under my drink:

Welt trial subsription plus 5000 miles
4 weeks for 13,90 €

Thats only 0,00278 € per mile

I will try it.

[This message has been edited by steff (edited 07-27-2003).]
</font>
Does anybody have the phone No and promo code - as it seems to have been edited out of the original post.

TYIA

Cheers

Thomas
Old Aug 7, 2003, 7:20 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
There isn't a promo code. You can call 080093589267. Have fun reading!I don't normally regulary read a newspaper at home but I am getting used to it, even though it isn't my favourite paper.
Old Aug 7, 2003, 8:25 am

cbellero
thank you very much four your prompt reply.

Cheers

Thomas
Old Oct 12, 2003, 1:18 pm

Programs: Skyhigh Airlines Platinum for Life
The promo is still ongoing. I have seen these napkins on a flight today. I can't believe it, DIE WELT must lose a fortune.
Old Oct 12, 2003, 2:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
How do we sign up? By calling 0800-93589267? And will they accept a non-German credit card?
Old Oct 12, 2003, 3:26 pm

Thanks for the onforamtion, will call them tomorrow

*Edit*
Ok did it Promotion is still running but you´ve to pay €14.90. They send you a M&M Coupon after the 4 weeks.

*Update*
My wife called some minutes ago and they told her, promotion is closed since August.

Ok, called LH M&M with my complain and they told me normally the promotion is closed BUT everybody who get the old napkin during flight should be able to sign in.

Called "Die Welt" again, had a very unfriendly person on the phone - no more promotion at this terms.

Now I´m waiting for a call from M&M. Keep you informed

[This message has been edited by Tazmania (edited 10-13-2003).]
Old Oct 13, 2003, 7:27 am

Received a letter today, they have run out of vouchers, have to order new ones, but will send them later.
Old Oct 13, 2003, 10:03 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Tazmania:
Thanks for the onforamtion, will call them tomorrow

*Edit*
Ok did it Promotion is still running but you´ve to pay €14.90. They send you a M&M Coupon after the 4 weeks.

*Update*
My wife called some minutes ago and they told her, promotion is closed since August.

Ok, called LH M&M with my complain and they told me normally the promotion is closed BUT everybody who get the old napkin during flight should be able to sign in.

Called "Die Welt" again, had a very unfriendly person on the phone - no more promotion at this terms.

Now I´m waiting for a call from M&M. Keep you informed

[This message has been edited by Tazmania (edited 10-13-2003).]
</font>

Tell them you got the napkin on your yesterday's flight DRS-FRA. OK not you, but I got it, but they don't know that.
Old Oct 14, 2003, 5:40 am

Thats what i did.

Buit forget it. Got minutes ago a call from LH M&M. Its closed, they worked with old stuff at the flights
Old Oct 14, 2003, 7:50 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
There are other offers under:

http://www.welt.de/aboservice/lh/

eg

1000 miles for €14,90 4 week trial

10000 miles for a year's subscription

5000 miles for a year of WELT's sunday edition etc.

Regards Oliver

[This message has been edited by oliver2002 (edited 10-14-2003).]
Old Oct 14, 2003, 12:29 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Tazmania:
Thats what i did.

Buit forget it. Got minutes ago a call from LH M&M. Its closed, they worked with old stuff at the flights
</font>
I'm sorry to hear that.
Old Oct 15, 2003, 2:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Well, I'm not even bothering. I was told by Die Welt that the promotion is closed, and I don't even have a napkin to fight with.
Old Oct 15, 2003, 3:38 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Concerto:
Well, I'm not even bothering. I was told by Die Welt that the promotion is closed, and I don't even have a napkin to fight with.</font>
May I send you one?
Old Oct 16, 2003, 5:08 am

Location: LH SEN, SPG Gold(SCI Gold), Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Concerto:
Well, I'm not even bothering. I was told by Die Welt that the promotion is closed, and I don't even have a napkin to fight with.</font>
They told me it was closed on Monday.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.