Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Miles for magazine subscriptions

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2003, 8:40 am
In Memoriam

Wasn't talking about LH punishing someone in whatever way, but LH just stopping stuff like this. I've had seen too many unpublished goodies fade away b/c of too much "trumpeting around" here on FT.
Old Jul 23, 2003, 9:07 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by bernie:
Wasn't talking about LH punishing someone in whatever way, but LH just stopping stuff like this. I've had seen too many unpublished goodies fade away b/c of too much "trumpeting around" here on FT. </font>
ok fine - say you what: LH loving us, who are addicted to flying and spending our money on useless flights, airrails (back and forth 8 times a day) to increase loadfactors on their stiff routes (ZWS, CAI) only for providing colored plastic cards, some EUR .30 sausages and newspapers (LH is not paying for) at the Senator Lounge and an empty seat on their flights every year. jackpot is getting an EURO 20 portion of 2nd class caviar.

but i truly love the game ;-)

[This message has been edited by bateman (edited 07-23-2003).]
Old Jul 23, 2003, 2:37 pm
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
I received my voucher today with registered mail (per Einschreiben). Although I gave the customer service person my M&M number when ordering, the certificate I received was completely blank.

I will send it off tomorrow to Miles and More for crediting. What an easy 5000 miles! Thanks for the information!
Old Jul 23, 2003, 3:02 pm

I received my voucher after 2 weeks and the miles have been credited to my M&M account just few days after I have send the voucher to LH. It all worked out perfectly fine....

Nice promo :-)
Old Jul 24, 2003, 1:30 am

bateman, you don't seem to get the point bernie was making: many loopholes have been closed because there was so much noise on FT about them. Like virtual AirRailing, the CAI runs etc., etc.

You're free to do all the stuff you described in your post but how about just doing it without making such a fuss over them here at FT??? Think about that.
Old Jul 24, 2003, 4:06 am

Programs: LH FTL, BA Blue, UA Corpse
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by fradoc:
I am still waiting...</font>
Received my voucher yesterday, via registered mail.
No WELT and no invoice yet, although the first paper should have been delivered on Monday.
Old Jul 24, 2003, 10:02 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by curt:
bateman, you don't seem to get the point bernie was making: many loopholes have been closed because there was so much noise on FT about them. Like virtual AirRailing, the CAI runs etc., etc.

You're free to do all the stuff you described in your post but how about just doing it without making such a fuss over them here at FT??? Think about that.
</font>
actually you´re right - i didn´t get the point - cause there was no reasonable point at all (didn´t disclose any secret, loophole or whatsoever).

but i got your clue from the &gt;1k post nobility club. i´d like you to think about your attitude as well. i´ll stop direct posting to the board.

live long and prosper.
Old Jul 24, 2003, 10:59 am

Thanks for your understanding and farewell to you.

I don't see any reason for curt to rethink neither what he said nor his 'attitude'.

Your bragging posts were inappropriate, period.

Old Jul 24, 2003, 11:43 am
In Memoriam

Could someone just tell me, what kind of "club" that is I supposedly belong to ?
curt did you sign me up (or refer me)to something I don't know about ?
Old Jul 24, 2003, 11:58 am
Marriott 10+ Badge

Well to get the tone more friendly, I will just tell everyone that my family is very happy with their Welt subscription. There is absolutely no chance that two people will want to read the same section and not be able to do so!!
Old Jul 24, 2003, 12:26 pm
In Memoriam

´cbellero ... so from your experience I'd need 3 instead of 2 (if there's 3 sportsfans) and all the morning trouble would just ... fade away ???

o
Old Jul 24, 2003, 2:46 pm
Marriott 10+ Badge

Did anyone ACTUALLY read their Die Welt today? In the upper left hand corner there is a funny article that we all may have contributed to. It is in unfortunately in German (English translation of headline - The "Welt" gains 10,000 new readers):

"DIE WELT GEWINNT 10.000 NEUE LESER

Gegen den rückläufigen Branchentrend gewinnt die Welt immer mehr Leser. ... Die Reichweite der Welt erhöhte sich von 610.000 auf jetzt 620.000 Leser. Die "Süddeutsche Zeitung" verlor hingegegen insgesamt 50.000 Leser,..."
Old Jul 24, 2003, 3:30 pm

Programs: Too many...and an Amanjunkie
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by cbellero:
Die "Süddeutsche Zeitung" verlor hingegegen insgesamt 50.000 Leser,..." </font>
Well, then it's time for Sueddeutsche to come up with their own mileage stunt, isn't it ?
Old Jul 25, 2003, 1:54 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Berki:
I don't see any reason for curt to rethink neither what he said nor his 'attitude'.</font>
Berki, thanks.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by bernie:
Could someone just tell me, what kind of "club" that is I supposedly belong to ?
</font>
Hmm, the "&gt;1K nobility club" might be something above UA's UGS??
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">curt did you sign me up (or refer me)to something I don't know about ?</font>
Nah, nothing of importance...
Old Jul 25, 2003, 1:56 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ngfan:
Well, then it's time for Sueddeutsche to come up with their own mileage stunt, isn't it ?</font>
Sure, 20000 miles would do the trick...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.