Wiki Posts
Search

Business class lounges at MUC

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2022, 7:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
F pax get one guest plus immediate family members (spouse plus underage children)
my bad! I somehow thought there was a lower age limit. Wonder why I misremembered that!
Old Jul 13, 2022, 1:28 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Originally Posted by cfischer
my bad! I somehow thought there was a lower age limit. Wonder why I misremembered that!

Maybe because some other airlines don't count children under 12 as guests. In any case, we came to the conclusion that nologic wanted, so alls well that end well
Old Jul 15, 2022, 4:05 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Open your booking on LH.com, you will be able to buy lounge access in advance there. That said the 75 or so € will buy you a lot of nice things in MUC.
Hmmm... unfortunately it doesnt work for me, we are ticketed on LX as we bought our tickets on their website, I can pull the booking on LH.com but not add lounge (just extra luggage and seat reservation).
Is there any other way to make lounge reservation in advance?
Old Jul 15, 2022, 1:11 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Try this link: https://lufthansa.travelintegration....gn=YILU-LOUNGE
Old Jul 16, 2022, 2:03 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002

Thank you so much!

Intrestingly Munich does not show up on search as an option there (neither does FRA) We might have to try our luck on acutal travel day.
Should We buy lounge passes at service desk upon arrival to MUN ?
Old Jul 16, 2022, 10:47 am

Anyo e been through here and know if they’re taking paid guests? I have FF so can get in but my companion doesn’t, however the pay in advance lounge page doesn’t show MUC which makes me believe maybe they’re overcrowded or somewhere not taking paid guests?
Old Jul 18, 2022, 5:15 am

^update

currently in the Senator lounge in K gates Schengen

the business lounge seems closed so everyone comes to the Senator, good food and drinks and about half full.
I have only FF and my companion no status. The person at the desk said the fee was 25 EUR for my guest which is fine (OS lounges are 35)….but after a while of trying she had problems with the system so ended up letting my companion in for free very kind of her
LadyBell likes this.
Old Jul 23, 2022, 11:39 pm

Arrow Lounges in Munich

Hi all,
a quick one.
Flying LHR to MUC with a 3 hour stopover before heading out to BKK, business with LH.
please may I ask what lounge would be best for us?
thank you!
BeLu.
Old Jul 24, 2022, 3:00 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
Originally Posted by BeLu
Hi all,
a quick one.
Flying LHR to MUC with a 3 hour stopover before heading out to BKK, business with LH.
please may I ask what lounge would be best for us?
thank you!
BeLu.
In my opinion it will be the business lounge closest to your departure gate.
Old Jul 26, 2022, 5:17 pm

Originally Posted by NickRivas
^update

currently in the Senator lounge in K gates Schengen

the business lounge seems closed so everyone comes to the Senator, good food and drinks and about half full.
I have only FF and my companion no status. The person at the desk said the fee was 25 EUR for my guest which is fine (OS lounges are 35)….but after a while of trying she had problems with the system so ended up letting my companion in for free very kind of her
thank you so much for uppstigning!
may I ask, which desk did assist you? Lounge agent or transfer desk?

thanks in advance
Old Mar 13, 2023, 2:22 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
What is the deal with K/L SEN lounges routinely having a worse wine list than G/H lounges? I had the opportunity to visit both last night, the SEN lounge at G28 was pouring five different sparkling wines (one of which was Cà del Bosco Franciacorta, which is by no means a cheap wine) and four different red ones, whereas the K SEN lounge had mere remnants of the Bouvet Rosé and a grand total of 1 (one) red wine - a German one at that.

One would think that LH would try to keep it consistent within the same airport at least?
worldclubber likes this.
Old Mar 13, 2023, 3:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Ca’ del Bosco Cuvée, that's decent indeed!
Old Mar 13, 2023, 4:36 pm

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by gojko88
What is the deal with K/L SEN lounges routinely having a worse wine list than G/H lounges? I had the opportunity to visit both last night, the SEN lounge at G28 was pouring five different sparkling wines (one of which was Cà del Bosco Franciacorta, which is by no means a cheap wine) and four different red ones, whereas the K SEN lounge had mere remnants of the Bouvet Rosé and a grand total of 1 (one) red wine - a German one at that.

One would think that LH would try to keep it consistent within the same airport at least?
One would at least hope
Old Mar 13, 2023, 4:37 pm

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by hugolover
Ca’ del Bosco Cuvée, that's decent indeed!
Feels like it was delivered to the wrong lounge by mistake
demue, hugolover and gojko88 like this.
Old Apr 26, 2023, 2:39 am

So the Senator lounge at L is still closing at 5 p.m.. If I have a late-evening flight from L, would it be better to go to SEN K and afterwards through passport control, or go to SEN H first and afterwards take the train to L?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.