Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Business class lounges at MUC

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2022, 8:59 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
Yes, G28 lounges are open. The note in the photo you reference does not mention it, because it was taken at the entrance of this lounge. If you go back a bit more, you'll see that I have posted a photo of a similar note from the K lounge, so it does not mention K and L lounges, but it does say G28 is open.
Thanks!

I hope getting access to the Senator lounge as a business class passenger with an Amex Platinum Card won't be an issue and that the dragons will be familiar with the entry requirements.
Old Apr 21, 2022, 9:07 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Worst case scenario you go to business lounge. It can get a bit busy but the F&B is same as SEN and if you find a good place to sit it's a decent place to spend the transfer.
Old Apr 21, 2022, 5:22 pm

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
If I arrive in Biz from an intra-Europe flight to MUC, and depart to UK in Eco, can I still access biz lounge at T2 with the arriving (same day) boarding pass, or is it purely based on the departing flight?

Also, Priority Pass lounges there are all in T1?
Old Apr 21, 2022, 10:18 pm

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by jms_uk
or is it purely based on the departing flight?
This

Originally Posted by jms_uk
Also, Priority Pass lounges there are all in T1?
That is correct.
jms_uk likes this.
Old Apr 22, 2022, 5:53 am

Worst case scenario you go to business lounge. It can get a bit busy but the F&B is same as SEN and if you find a good place to sit it's a decent place to spend the transfer.
My boarding pass says that my flight will depart from K. Some reviews seem to suggest that it's one of the best senator lounges!
Old Apr 22, 2022, 6:32 am

Programs: UA MileagePlus Premier Platinum
Originally Posted by ringingup
My boarding pass says that my flight will depart from K. Some reviews seem to suggest that it's one of the best senator lounges!
I prefer the Senator Lounges in the satelite over those in the main building as they have a view of the tarmac.
Old Apr 22, 2022, 6:39 am

SEN K is a fine lounge.
Old Apr 22, 2022, 6:56 am

Originally Posted by gusd
I prefer the Senator Lounges in the satelite over those in the main building as they have a view of the tarmac.
And K is satellite, isn’t it?
Old Apr 22, 2022, 6:58 am

Programs: UA MileagePlus Premier Platinum
And K is satellite, isn’t it?
Correct, it is the Schengen level in the satellite
Old Apr 23, 2022, 12:16 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
The lounge offering in K11 and seating is identical to G28 but G28 has no external views, it's in the middle of the building, whereas K11 has windows. You would want to go to K11 purely to manage your time better. Keep an eye on this for any gate changes, but I suspect that they are unlikely to shift you back to the main building.
Old Apr 23, 2022, 6:56 am

It’s probably public knowledge, but Business and Senator lounges have been merged. I did not need to flash my Amex card.
Old Apr 28, 2022, 5:24 am

It’s probably public knowledge, but Business and Senator lounges have been merged. I did not need to flash my Amex card.
Where did you go? Last week in G it was strict separation Biz/Sen. The week before in K, it was merged.
Old Apr 28, 2022, 7:12 am

Where did you go? Last week in G it was strict separation Biz/Sen. The week before in K, it was merged.
I was in K.
Old Apr 28, 2022, 11:53 am

Hi, I have a quick question. Flying into Munich from Charlotte on business, then leaving for Zagreb on an economy ticket a couple of hours later. Will I be able to access a lounge in Munich? Or is the business lounge only for departures, not for arrivals?
Old Apr 28, 2022, 2:00 pm

Originally Posted by EGold
Hi, I have a quick question. Flying into Munich from Charlotte on business, then leaving for Zagreb on an economy ticket a couple of hours later. Will I be able to access a lounge in Munich? Or is the business lounge only for departures, not for arrivals?
I'm afraid only Frankfurt Welcome Lounge is accessible without status on arrival

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.