Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LOT Polish Airlines - Seat Selection

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2018, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I’m not sure what the fuss is about? Have I missed something? I have never tried to pre-enter my API for LO flights. When you start the online checkin process it will ask for your passport info and it works just fine. Just wait for that.

It’s entirely operated and managed by Amadeus and works just fine...? Even the boarding pass emails come from an Amadeus address.

Entering API at OLCI is how I, and probably ever other LO OLCI pax does it.
AlicorporateUK likes this.
Old Apr 17, 2018, 3:10 pm

Programs: Miles & More, BA Executive Club
Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK

Sure it does, the WAW-ZAG-SJJ itinerary is sold through the LO website (as well as OUs).

G
Is it more reliable using OU rather than LO?
Old Apr 18, 2018, 7:08 am

Originally Posted by iLied

Is it more reliable using OU rather than LO?
Booking through LO is often significantly cheaper than OU. I have, however, an incoming trip (same itinerary yet booked through OU) so I will get chance to check it out.

G
Old Apr 18, 2018, 7:15 am

Ah fair enough. It’s sometimes like that. I’ve seen similar things on other routings where the codeshare is actually cheaper than the carriers fare!

Good luck and I hope it’s just as reliable as LO!
Old Apr 19, 2018, 4:15 am

Booking through LO is often significantly cheaper than OU. I have, however, an incoming trip (same itinerary yet booked through OU) so I will get chance to check it out.

G
Is WAW-ZRG-WAW only LO flights with an OU codeshare?
Old Apr 19, 2018, 8:36 am

Is WAW-ZRG-WAW only LO flights with an OU codeshare?
[I'm sure you meant ZAG]

Always, yes - OU doesn't fly to/from Warsaw.

G
Old Apr 19, 2018, 8:40 am

[I'm sure you meant ZAG]

Always, yes - OU doesn't fly to/from Warsaw.

G
Fair enough, I’m not sure about some routings like that. I’m guessing one of the benefits of *A. Yes I do mean ZAG.
Old Apr 19, 2018, 8:59 am

I’m guessing one of the benefits of *A
Yes, together with the fact that the shortest portion (being Zagreb to Sarajevo) of the whole itinerary yields double the miles compared to the other segment (I normally credit to SAS, M class, scoring 600 points as opposed to 300 for the Warsaw-Zagreb's leg)

G
Old Apr 19, 2018, 9:09 am

Yes, together with the fact that the shortest portion (being Zagreb to Sarajevo) of the whole itinerary yields double the miles compared to the other segment (I normally credit to SAS, M class, scoring 600 points as opposed to 300 for the Warsaw-Zagreb's leg)

G
That’s really good! I’m assuming it depends whether it’s OU or LO for the booking class with SK.
Old May 15, 2019, 9:15 am

LOT Seat and Meal Selection after booking

I had booked first time on LOT; skipped seat selection step. It did not show meal selection (need Asian Veg).
Where can I now manage seat selection and meal?

CPH-->KRK-->VIE multi city ticket.
Old May 15, 2019, 9:20 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
No special meal options on such short routes. Seat selection depands on the class of service you have....
Old May 15, 2019, 9:26 am
Suspended

Programs: SQ LPPS, A3 *G, BA Silver aiming for Bronze
The meal options depend on the booking class, in business normal range of choices apply.

Give them a call after booking, it's the easiest thing to do.
Old May 16, 2019, 9:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Realized the same thing, I can't change my seats online. ( I assume that you are booked on Business Class or Premium Economy Class ). However, the call center is really helpful when you need to assign seats. Just put your record locator at checkmytrip ( for LOT it works ), look at the seat map and ask the agent to assign you the seat that you want. Alternatively, you could use a paid system like expertflyer to check the seat map.
Old May 16, 2019, 10:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Reuleaux
I had booked first time on LOT; skipped seat selection step. It did not show meal selection (need Asian Veg).
Where can I now manage seat selection and meal?

CPH-->KRK-->VIE multi city ticket.
You're flying CPH-WAW-KRK-WAW-VIE I presume? Otherwise, are you sure LOT is in your itinerary?

Apart from your two domestic's, there are special meals in C/P. You can also contact them by Facebook Messenger.

That must have been an expensive ticket...?
Old Jul 8, 2019, 5:24 am

Programs: SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Platinum, Marriott Silver
If you have kids, are there any ways to request seat selection on LOT in advance in coach? No Star Alliance status.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.